Bush Sr. trashes son's presidency.

R

rdean

New book spells more family drama for Jeb Bush

A former president is rarely publicly critical of another former president — especially by way of a tell-all book. Even more rarely has one president been the father of another. And those categories have never intersected. Until now.

And so begins another round of Bush family drama tied mostly to foreign policy, this time in the pages of an authorized biography of former president George H.W. Bush. While generally supportive of his son's presidency, he criticizes former president George W. Bush, former vice president Richard B. Cheney and former defense secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld for how they responded to the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

The 41st president suggests that the 43rd president's 2002 speech describing Iraq, Iran and North Korea as part of an “Axis of Evil” included comments "that might be historically proved to be not benefiting anything." He calls Cheney's reaction to the attacks "just iron-ass" and says that Rumsfeld displayed a "lack of humility" and "was an arrogant fellow."

-------------------------

Trump brought Bush Jr.'s failure out into the open. Guess it can no longer be denied.

Most conservatives on this forum have given bush a d- at best. At least the honest ones.
Never vetoed a spending bill. bombed the hell out of Iraq,
I did think it was funny though when they hung Hussein his head popped off.

Most conservatives on this forum have given bush a d- at best. At least the honest ones.

Saddam's "head popped off"? That wasn't the video I saw of his lynching.

Are you talking about Dubya? Because USMB right wingers love him:
Remember the endless "Miss me yet?" posts?

george-bush-miss-me-yet.jpg

Can you imagine the freaking drama of a president who was the son of a hippie babe and an African nationalist bigamist alcoholic anti-American? The drama never happened because the mainstream media wouldn't let it happen.

Yes the far left often confuses Kaddafi for Saddam, but then again what do you expect from those that are ruled by elders that believe in sky people..

Can you imagine the freaking drama of a president who was the son of a hippie babe and an African nationalist bigamist alcoholic anti-American? The drama never happened because the mainstream media wouldn't let it happen.

Not that I like the Bushes dynasty ....God knows that.

but

BINGO for your answer I totally agree!:clap:

Even bush Sr said his own presidency was an absolute failure, I have to agree.

He's the reason we have slick willy and Hildabeast on every waking moment on the news.

This sounds like Daddy Bush trying to whitewash his idiot son's clusterfuck presidency by trying to blame Cheney and Rumsfeld. They all should be tried at The Hague for war crimes and crimes against humanity - including Daddy Bush.

Both Bush presidents were shit. They gave us ISIS - especially Bush 43. Not only did Bush 43 lie us into Iraq - his daddy, Bush 41, lied us into the First Gulf War by suckering Saddam into invading Kuwait. The Bushes cost America much prestige, blood and treasure. Now, they want to send another Bush idiot to the White House.

Bush 41 suckered Saddam into invading Kuwait by giving him the "green light" via April Glaspie.

Fateful meeting on July 25, 1990 between then-US Ambassador to Iraq April Glaspie and President Saddam Hussein that the Iraqi leader interpreted as a "green light" from Washington for his invasion of Kuwait eight days later.

TRANSCRIPT: Is the US State Department still keeping April Glaspie under wraps?

Bush 43 conjured up lies to invade Iraq a 2nd time. He was planning to invade Iraq before 9/11.

This sounds like Daddy Bush trying to whitewash his idiot son's clusterfuck presidency by trying to blame Cheney and Rumsfeld. They all should be tried at The Hague for war crimes and crimes against humanity - including Daddy Bush.

Both Bush presidents were shit. They gave us ISIS - especially Bush 43. Not only did Bush 43 lie us into Iraq - his daddy, Bush 41, lied us into the First Gulf War by suckering Saddam into invading Kuwait. The Bushes cost America much prestige, blood and treasure. Now, they want to send another Bush idiot to the White House.

Bush 41 suckered Saddam into invading Kuwait by giving him the "green light" via April Glaspie.

Fateful meeting on July 25, 1990 between then-US Ambassador to Iraq April Glaspie and President Saddam Hussein that the Iraqi leader interpreted as a "green light" from Washington for his invasion of Kuwait eight days later.

TRANSCRIPT: Is the US State Department still keeping April Glaspie under wraps?

Bush 43 conjured up lies to invade Iraq a 2nd time. He was planning to invade Iraq before 9/11.

The Washington redskin has spoken... Mic drop!!!

What is it you think they aren't reporting?

Yes the far left often confuses Kaddafi for Saddam, but then again what do you expect from those that are ruled by elders that believe in sky people..
The far left believes in "sky people"?

The far left believes in "sky people"?

Yes! Just look at your posts..

my mistake I meant his brother. Hey but way cool

http://edge.liveleak.com/80281E/s/s...1b4db65f5e99818bdd3904a4cdad176b2&ec_rate=230

A former president is rarely publicly critical of another former president — especially by way of a tell-all book. Even more rarely has one president been the father of another. And those categories have never intersected. Until now.

And so begins another round of Bush family drama tied mostly to foreign policy, this time in the pages of an authorized biography of former president George H.W. Bush. While generally supportive of his son's presidency, he criticizes former president George W. Bush, former vice president Richard B. Cheney and former defense secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld for how they responded to the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

The 41st president suggests that the 43rd president's 2002 speech describing Iraq, Iran and North Korea as part of an “Axis of Evil” included comments "that might be historically proved to be not benefiting anything." He calls Cheney's reaction to the attacks "just iron-ass" and says that Rumsfeld displayed a "lack of humility" and "was an arrogant fellow."

Trump brought Bush Jr.'s failure out into the open. Guess it can no longer be denied.

Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rumsfeld. War criminals. Good for Bush Sr. for at least acknowledging the cluster f#$k that was his son's time in office.

So Sr. joins Jeb and Trump and a bunch of the R. candidates in admitting Iraq was a mistake. That's pretty much the whole framework of W's presidency demolished by Republicans themselves. And Americans had to put up with the lies and be called unpatriotic and worse for almost 8 yrs. if they spoke against the war while W and co. trainwrecked the country. Seems to me the whole Republican establishment was in lockstep with Bush and Darth Cheney and parrotted the lying talking points during those dark yrs. When do the fuckers apologize?

So Sr. joins Jeb and Trump and a bunch of the R. candidates in admitting Iraq was a mistake. That's pretty much the whole framework of W's presidency demolished by Republicans themselves. And Americans had to put up with the lies and be called unpatriotic and worse for almost 8 yrs. if they spoke against the war while W and co. trainwrecked the country. Seems to me the whole Republican establishment was in lockstep with Bush and Darth Cheney and parrotted the lying talking points during those dark yrs. When do the fuckers apologize?
We are still there you dumba$$

why did he killed Kennedy? along with the others ...

that's the problem I have with him and....

with the Bush dynasty..... no good...

scum really.

Forum List

Back