Bush President for a day

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
The Obama media would love it if they could make Bush president for a day so they could blame him for the Charley Foxtrot going on in Haiti. Obama jumps on Air Force One AGAIN to go to Boston to campaign for a lost cause while Haitians die in the streets and food and medical supplies sit in the airport in Port Au Prince.
I'm not someone who doesn't understand logistics, believe me when I say I know what the people in Haiti who are trying to help are going through I've been there.
I'm commenting on the absence of media angst towards the Obama administration compared to Katrina.

Dont go there, Obama is not to blame for Haiti
The volunteers that are struggling to help are faced with an enormous challenge.
Pray for them and the victims

The Obama media would love it if they could make Bush president for a day so they could blame him for the Charley Foxtrot going on in Haiti. Obama jumps on Air Force One AGAIN to go to Boston to campaign for a lost cause while Haitians die in the streets and food and medical supplies sit in the airport in Port Au Prince.
I'm not someone who doesn't understand logistics, believe me when I say I know what the people in Haiti who are trying to help are going through I've been there.
I'm commenting on the absence of media angst towards the Obama administration compared to Katrina.

The difference is that Haiti is not the US so the media can't blame Bush. If they could, I'm confident that they would.

On the bright side, Obama may have sprinted down to Boston to try to bail out the Dems but it didn't work.:lol::lol::lol:

I think the worldwide effort going on in Haiti is admirable

We need to do everything we can to save the people of Haiti.......but.......(fuck I hate thinking, it is really is the reason I drink).............but........... this problem is not simply one of a natural disaster it is also a cultural disaster. 1989, San Francisco suffers a 7.0 earthquake, 40 people die. Haiti suffers a 7.0 earthquake and tens of thousands, maybe 200,000 people die.

Why?

Haitian culture.

Hatian society is riddled with violence, corruption, poverty (despite receiving more foreign aid than any nation in that region per capita) and has a culture that is fatalistic, stultified by barbaric religious practices and social violence endemic from top to bottom.

The Dominican Republic is on the same island, and while poor she has not suffered anywhere near as badly has Haiti, because she has a functioning civil society and a culture that functions other than in a manner of chronic helplessness and fatalistic despair.

Culture matters, and they are not all equal, at least not when it comes to survival or progress.

I do think we need to get as much aid as we can to save lives in Haiti, but when it comes to the rebuilding process there is no way in hell we should let the Haitian government or even the Haitian people control the money to rebuild.

The only thing that will bring any form of success in Haiti is to change their entire cultural paradigm through a form of neo colonialism, or let them wallow in a PC fantasy and die.

If we speak a comforting lie, they die.

Last edited:
Frankly, it surprises me that somebody hasn't blamed Bush for the earthquake that happened in Haiti. It could be that Obama caused the earthquake in Haiti with him being such "an earthmover" and all.:lol:

Now, I wonder how long it will be before somebody says that I am not sensitive to the needs of those poor Haitians? Please, I'm not making light of their situation. It's humor folks.

Maybe we should exile Jesse and Al to Haiti? For all we know the Haitians don't even know they're victims of anything. The Justice Brothers could straighten them out on that and lots of other stuff.

Forum List

Back