Bush, Chirac, Sharon named 'Islamophobes' of 2004

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by NewGuy, Jun 25, 2004.

1. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/spages/443553.html

Of course it gets better, but this is about half the article. It isn't real long.

2. Yurt

Yurt Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,038
    While the awards are satirical, commission chairman Massoud Shadjareh said demonization of Muslims was now comparable to that endured by the Jewish community before World War Two.

Yeah, the Saud family is really hurting. I can just see them hiding in a closet or an attic for fear of the gestapo. Oh, and that guy in libya, and that guy in pakistan, hmmm, yes they are persecuted and hunted all of them. Give me a break! At least they were "sad" to give the award though, so sad it makes me cry.

:bs1:

3. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,204
    Sometimes you just have to laugh at these liberals. I mean giving an "Islamophobia" to the President. A man who has directed our soldiers to liberate two muslim nations from ruthless dictators and then helping them establish themselves are a representative government. Yeah he is soooooooooooooooooooooooo afraid of Islam.

Why exactly do liberals label anyone who disagrees with them with some phobia. Its like its impossible to disagree with them with out there being problems with the person disagreeing.

4. krisy

krisy Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +112
    Ain't that a kick in the ass!!!! I just love how the radical Muslims start this shit,yet when we need to defend our country,we are Islamophobes. Screw all of em. They will be kissing our toes when they need something!!!

5. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Muslims have killed Americans and want to kill more. Does it make any sense to fear them? Naaaaaaaaaa We just need a better understanding of how good it is for us to be dead.

6. HGROKIT

HGROKIT Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19
    From the same article:

Best way to prevent the GNASHING of teeth and to "fight bigotry and prejudice against Muslims," is for the Muslims to stop killing non-muslim people. I do not believe there was a big problem regards to bigotry against muslims until they started all their crap and then escalated after 9/11/01.

7. ajwps

ajwps Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Islam does have a giant phobia that they keep very very secret.

The last and great Prophet Muhammad stated in Qur'an that Abraham was instructed to build this black structure in Mecca so that all Islam would have a portal or entry way into Muhammad's paradise.

http://www.acacialand.com/makatime.html

When mankind finally learns this hidden secret of Islam, the ending of the peril to the earth and the unbelievers of Muhammad and his evil religion will ultimately destroy this 'portal to paradise' leaving the Muslim's no way to their final reward for the murder of mankind.

8. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Cool--they post big secrets on a web site-how convenient!

9. ajwps

ajwps Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Who says that Muslims are smart or sane?

Remember the Muslim believes their moon-god Allah protects their holy spot from destruction by the infidel. So why fear that the world will destroy their way to Muhammad?