Bush and IQ

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
The monkey pictures are funny, but not nearly good as the pictures i saw on Conan comparing rosie to dean.

Yikes, is that even possible? That's a scary combination there! I'm gonna have to look for these pics now. :)

Originally posted by jimnyc
Are you this gullible that you fall for an internet hoax?

Clinton with an IQ of 182? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell us more about this lovenstein institute.

Not to toot my own horn, but...
I am a member of Mensa, which accepts only people who score in the top 2 percentiles of the IQ test. My IQ is around 165-170. For Clinton to have an IQ of 182, he would have to be in about the 99.9th percentile - almost off the charts. I know this has already been denounced as a hoax, but really... how could one of the smartest people on earth 1) get caught lying about a blowjob, and 2) marry Hillary Rodham?

Originally posted by gop_jeff
how could one of the smartest people on earth 1) get caught lying about a blowjob, and 2) marry Hillary Rodham?

:laugh:

Hey, congrats on the mensa thing. I took a test of theirs once and didn't quite fare as well. Last time I took an IQ test I scored in the 135-140 range.

Not to toot my own horn, but...
I am a member of Mensa, which accepts only people who score in the top 2 percentiles of the IQ test. My IQ is around 165-170. For Clinton to have an IQ of 182, he would have to be in about the 99.9th percentile - almost off the charts. I know this has already been denounced as a hoax, but really... how could one of the smartest people on earth 1) get caught lying about a blowjob, and 2) marry Hillary Rodham?

Jeesh...I feel like an idjit now. :(

I don't have an IQ score. Well I DO...but I generally get too bored with the tests and guess instead of putting effort into seeing if I can find the answer. I have a GT score of 128. :)

My EQ is pretty high, when tested, however.

Against, SIa'm note trying to Ft Brag on myself. Justin trying to give ass pointed of references.

I'm not sure what kinda code that is....but I'll (ft.) brag on you... :)

Wow. A lot of smart people on this thread. It was a little off the topic, but since it was, perhaps the high IQ folks can answer a question: does Alfred E. Neuman have Williams Syndrome. And should we suspect Charlie McCarthy and Hoody-Doody?

Sounds like something my father used to say:

If you are 18 and not a Democrat, you have no heart.
If you are 30 and not a Republican, you have no brain.

Forum List

Back