Burn baby... Burn

Europe has nobody to blame but themselves. The euro was a horrible idea and now they are being over ran by the refugees/immigrants/horde. Remember when the left was like "let's be like Europe"? No thanks

• Banned
jaywalk%201.jpg

That nutter is running this country into the ground, and Obama is his #1 go to guy. He also said he'd pay to get either Sanders or Hitlery elected to carry on his agenda.

I love how the left wails about the evil Koch brothers but act like Soros doesn't exist

Soros must be happy everything is going his way.

Scum of the earth he is!

Soros = New World Order

One government one military one religion

He is beyond scum.....for those who haven't heard of him

The far left Europe socialized system was already bankrupting their countries, now with the influx of millions, the socialized system will collapse..

That is why the need the AGW argument so they could tax other countries to pay for their out of control spending on their social programs..

You can't even list the media propaganda sites Soros has going in this country, in one post. Seriously, the list is to long. And it works. The racial divide? Black lives Matter all bought and paid for by Soros. He brags about his control of Obama. He has a method to take down countries, and their economies, and it works. He's smug about it and in one interview smiled when they asked him if he thought it was fun to destroy countries. This whole worldwide Muslim invasion/diaspora is all being orchestrated by Brussels. It will end with the dissolving of our Constitution and our heritage. Our children will be taught that America was founded by Muslims. We have already stopped teaching our children how to write, but ARE teaching Islam under the guise of "calligraphy". Common Core has an agenda...

I laugh hard when people say the USA needs to be more like Europe based on the conversations I have with my brother-in-law's that are from Ireland and England.

Remember when the left was like "let's be like Europe"? No thanks

When? Yesterday?

There's a good number that still think it and were voicing those sentiments about this same situation literally a matter of weeks ago.

They seem to have STFU now that this latest social experiment has blown up in such spectacular fashion.

I wonder if that dipshit Michael Moore will still be lending out his apartment or waving his sign around. Hell that was what, a month ago? Lol.

Gee, who saw this coming, except for anyone with more than a brain stem rolling around in their head....

Forum List

Back