Buried in the Trump Doing Business with Communist Cuba Story is More Trump Failure

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Buried in the Trump Doing Business with Communist Cuba Story is More Trump Failure
Trump is not the picture of success. He is the picture of a desperate man whose business lost 80% of its value and to fix this, he illegally did business with a dictator and a murderer even though he promised Cubans in Florida that we would keep the embargo going to punish Castro.

Buried in the story is this fact:
The stock of Trump Hotels lost almost 80% of its value.

#DonaldTrumpSupportsFidel

Buried in the Trump Doing Business with Communist Cuba Story is More Failure

Donald Trump is a loser!

I heard about this briefly this a.m. but to me, it didn't sound as if he was doing business with Cuba--just hired a consulting firm to go down there and look around, see what kind of business opportunities might exist IF AND WHEN the embargo was lifted. The possibility had been brought up by Clinton at the time.
So what was actually wrong with that? I'm really asking. The article linked in the OP doesn't explain what Trump's company actually paid for either.

Still better than Hillary. Trump is a typical successful businessman with a high success rating with around 400 business ventures.
Cankles scammed us while she was a government big wig. And we subsidize her 70M a year charity.

Trump is not the picture of success. He is the picture of a desperate man whose business lost 80% of its value and to fix this, he illegally did business with a dictator and a murderer even though he promised Cubans in Florida that we would keep the embargo going to punish Castro.

Buried in the story is this fact:
The stock of Trump Hotels lost almost 80% of its value.

#DonaldTrumpSupportsFidel

Buried in the Trump Doing Business with Communist Cuba Story is More Failure

Donald Trump is a loser!

Wait, Cuba is bad?
Doing business with Cuba is bad?

Still better than Hillary. Trump is a typical successful businessman with a high success rating with around 400 business ventures.
Cankles scammed us while she was a government big wig. And we subsidize her 70M a year charity.
What's that got to do with illegal dealings with Cuba? NOTHING.

What's that got to do with illegal dealings with Cuba? NOTHING.
I was implying it really doesn't matter.

Forum List

Back