Burger King

LiberalMedia

VIP Member
May 21, 2014
NC
Despite my fervent belief that Burger King is a syxyst, misogynist, evil, world-domination-craving multinational mega-corporation, all the threads on it lately have made me miss the feeling of eating food that clogs my arteries just by looking at it. I now have to eat there--so I'll stray from my vegetable-only diet just once, to satisfy my curiosity and end my cravings for what is probably still horse meat.

What's good there? And are the Satisfries worth getting?

Why don't you hold out for the Tim Hortonesque poutine. I hear it's.. it's ...
well, I hear it exists.

So I ate at BK today.

I had a Whopper combo with Satisfries and a Doctor Pepper. Or Mr. Pibb, whichever they call it there.

It was completely fucking delicious. I tried to take my time eating the sandwich so I could savor the horsey taste of the meat, but it was as if my throat was magnetized to it. I couldn't stop myself from scarfing it down, along with all of the fries. Yes, even the crunchy ones. I considered going back for seconds, but I stopped mysylf.

I haven't eaten any kind of meat for years. I have always been thoroughly repulsed by the idea of slaughtering one of our fellow animals, exposing a portion of its flesh to flame, and eating it. This hamburger though was delicious beyond belief. It was literally the single greatest thing I've ever had in my lyfe. Oddly, the tomato left a little something to be desired, but the great taste of the burger overall wasn't diminished by this.

But starting at midnight tonight, I'm a vegetarian once again. No more Burger King for me--no more meat, no more fried food, and certainly no more fattening sodas.

As an aside, I recommend the Satisfries to anyone who hasn't yet tried them.

So I ate at BK today.

I had a Whopper combo with Satisfries and a Doctor Pepper. Or Mr. Pibb, whichever they call it there.

It was completely fucking delicious. I tried to take my time eating the sandwich so I could savor the horsey taste of the meat, but it was as if my throat was magnetized to it. I couldn't stop myself from scarfing it down, along with all of the fries. Yes, even the crunchy ones. I considered going back for seconds, but I stopped mysylf.

I haven't eaten any kind of meat for years. I have always been thoroughly repulsed by the idea of slaughtering one of our fellow animals, exposing a portion of its flesh to flame, and eating it. This hamburger though was delicious beyond belief. It was literally the single greatest thing I've ever had in my lyfe. Oddly, the tomato left a little something to be desired, but the great taste of the burger overall wasn't diminished by this.

But starting at midnight tonight, I'm a vegetarian once again. No more Burger King for me--no more meat, no more fried food, and certainly no more fattening sodas.

Yes, for really bad, unhealthy food, the fries at BK are pretty delicious, and MUCH better than McDonalds IMO. I, however, am not as impressed by their burgers. I don't usually do fast food because it's pretty disgusting.

So I ate at BK today.

When I did that (ate dead rotting diseased hormone-infested cow flesh inhumanely slaughtered by perverse patriarchal machinery after not having ingested same for a decade or two) it sat in my stomach like a bowling ball.

I mean, I imagine it was what a bowling ball would feel like. I don't think I can actually swallow a bowling ball.
I always go by the maxim, "never eat anything bigger than your head".

But then, that was at a South Dakota Hutterite ranch and not at Burger King, so it was probably real meat.

You'd probably CHOKE on your chicken....

rs_1024x759-140228142322-1024.Chick-Fil-A.jl.022814_copy.jpg

So I ate at BK today.

Good for you. Nothing wrong with a little cheating now and again.

So I ate at BK today.

Horsemeat btw is much tougher. I had it in France.

Despite my fervent belief that Burger King is a syxyst, misogynist, evil, world-domination-craving multinational mega-corporation, all the threads on it lately have made me miss the feeling of eating food that clogs my arteries just by looking at it. I now have to eat there--so I'll stray from my vegetable-only diet just once, to satisfy my curiosity and end my cravings for what is probably still horse meat.

What's good there? And are the Satisfries worth getting?
I'm not sure. It's been quite a while since I've eaten at fast food (except a McFlurry from McD's)

So I ate at BK today.

@LiberalMedia

I beg you to reconsider giving up your Veggie lifestyle but for the good of your fellow systyrs in aryms. We have to rid this world of artery clogging manstyle piggish foods which means we need a suitable food Tsar to complete the task and report back here on a monthly basis. Now systyr, I would not ask this of you were the need not great. As we type, our fellow femynysts suffer from irritable bowel syndrome, the hot trots, and many other maladies. I beseech you to break with your Vegetarian fast and take it upon yourself to right this wrong.

Sincerely,
LGS

So I ate at BK today.

@LiberalMedia

I beg you to reconsider giving up your Veggie lifestyle but for the good of your fellow systyrs in aryms. We have to rid this world of artery clogging manstyle piggish foods which means we need a suitable food Tsar to complete the task and report back here on a monthly basis. Now systyr, I would not ask this of you were the need not great. As we type, our fellow femynysts suffer from irritable bowel syndrome, the hot trots, and many other maladies. I beseech you to break with your Vegetarian fast and take it upon yourself to right this wrong.

Sincerely,
LGS

Ha-ha! :lol: That response couldn't get any more perfect! The manpygs are trying to make us wymyns unhealthy an fat, so we can be pygs like they are!

So I ate at BK today.

@LiberalMedia

Sincerely,
LGS

Ha-ha! :lol: That response couldn't get any more perfect! The manpygs are trying to make us wymyns unhealthy an fat, so we can be pygs like they are!

LOL!! Yes they are!

Forum List

Back