Bureau of Land Management vs Robert "LaVoy" Finicum, and the US Constitution

No one, especially with as many kids as he had, 'wants' to die. 'Choices have Consequences'...'he chose poorly'.

Laughing....that's a no. You can't.

While I can quote you desperately trying to give us excuse after excuse for fuckin' Finnicum resisting arrest, running a police blockade and trying to pull a gun to murder an Oregon State Patrolman.

No thank you.
http://www.justice.gov/sites/defaul...doj_report_on_shooting_of_michael_brown_1.pdf
Evidence supports officer’s account of Ferguson shooting
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/25/u...ed-at-darren-wilson-prosecutor-says.html?_r=0

Do you know how to google..............................

Can you quote me every attacking the police officer in the Michael Brown case?

Of course not.

You're merely looking for to excuse your OWN desperate search for excuses for a wanna-be cop killer, Fuckhead Finnicum. Among whose last thoughts on earth was an attempt to pull a gun and murder an Oregon State Patrolman.

There's no excuse for that.
Your a liar and posting any facts to you will be on deaf and dumb ears..................GOODBYE.......

That's 'you're'. And I simply don't buy your militia groupie horseshit. Fuckhead Finnicum tried to pull a gun and murder a police officer. And you're still trying to excuse him.

That's pathetic. Finnicum's life was forfeit the moment he tried to draw on a cop serving a lawful warrant.

SkyShit is now the official....
View attachment 62368

Watch out Eagle.....

2f54a64466d4a136ac60b736d6f6b46de63d977f.jpg

Funny, I saw NO GUN DRAWN...you shot a man IN THE FACE for what, closing his coat?
Sky no longer needs to worry about posting to me.

"Bureau of Land Management vs Robert "LaVoy" Finicum, and the US Constitution"

Wrong.

Bureau of Land Management acting as authorized by Congress and consistent with the Constitution vs LaVoy Finicum and other domestic terrorists.

Wrong.

Bureau of Land Management acting as authorized by Congress and consistent with the Constitution vs LaVoy Finicum and other domestic terrorists.
boston-tea-party-3.jpg

The British called these people terrorist back then too...................the Bill of Rights to protect the people..............hmm.............drive the ranchers out of business, kill the cattle and horses, and double the fees..............Taxation without representation..............dump the Tea.

:Boom2:

Wrong.

WRONG AGAIN VERN.

CONGRESS CAN NOT AUTHORIZE SOMETHING WHICH THE CONSTITUTION DOES NOT AUTHORIZE.

Do you want another STORY????????????????????????

Judge Blasts Federal Conspiracy; Ranch Family Vindicated — Again!
46bd90fb16fedc1dfea54d2e1a0e0a26_M.jpg

In a June 6 bench statement, Judge Jones charged federal officials of the U.S. Forest Service (USFS) and the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) with violating previous court judgments and engaging in a decades-long conspiracy against Nevada rancher Wayne Hage and his family. Judge Jones described the agencies’ actions against the Hages as “abhorrent,” and also noted that he had asked the local U.S. attorney to attend the hearing for consideration of criminal prosecution of BLM field manager Tom Seley and USFS ranger Steve Williams for contempt of court. However, the judge suggested that it may be necessary for the Department of Justice to appoint an outside prosecutor, since the local U.S. attorney may already be compromised. He instructed the U.S. Attorney’s office: “I will require them to account back to me in six months — within six months, as to any action they’ve taken.”

Except that that ruling was overturned as the Judge had an obvious bias against the BLM. So your point is not valid.
Nevada ranching family loses federal lands court case
Although I'll at least give the Hage's credit that they tried to fight it out the CONSTITUTIONAL way - ie in the courts instead of with guns and further illegal actions.

That and you've over and over in this thread posted about the Enclave clause not allowing the feds to own land but ignoring the Property clause which has over and over been upheld as allowing such property ownership by the Feds.

In a June 6 bench statement, Judge Jones charged federal officials of the U.S. Forest Service (USFS) and the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) with violating previous court judgments and engaging in a decades-long conspiracy against Nevada rancher Wayne Hage and his family. Judge Jones described the agencies’ actions against the Hages as “abhorrent,” and also noted that he had asked the local U.S. attorney to attend the hearing for consideration of criminal prosecution of BLM field manager Tom Seley and USFS ranger Steve Williams for contempt of court. However, the judge suggested that it may be necessary for the Department of Justice to appoint an outside prosecutor, since the local U.S. attorney may already be compromised. He instructed the U.S. Attorney’s office: “I will require them to account back to me in six months — within six months, as to any action they’ve taken.”

Except that that ruling was overturned as the Judge had an obvious bias against the BLM. So your point is not valid.
Although I'll at least give the Hage's credit that they tried to fight it out the CONSTITUTIONAL way - ie in the courts instead of with guns and further illegal actions.

That and you've over and over in this thread posted about the Enclave clause not allowing the feds to own land but ignoring the Property clause which has over and over been upheld as allowing such property ownership by the Feds.
So, the appeals court struck down the lower court's decision........................perhaps they will take the case to the Supreme Court then............Just like the family against the EPA over a simple Retirement Lake house.......................

The Ranchers in the region didn't have a problem until the Federal Gov't took the land from the states out there............driving a century old heritage out of business...........Most of the ranchers just up and quit.............because they SUBMITTED to the abuse of the GOV"T..............some REFUSED to BOW DOWN.................

The Federal GOV"t has harassed these people for over 3 decades...............trying to Force them out of business.........doubling grazing fees and seizing land.........they are currently trying to seize 9000 acres in Texas...........already took a Texas Ranchers Land with out PAYING A CENT FOR IT...........SAID his deed was INVALID ANYWAY...................

To me, this is UNLAWFUL SEARCH AND SEIZURE OF PROPERTY...............a direct violation of the Bill of Rights.................and the Gov't shouldn't be doing this.......................

So, the appeals court struck down the lower court's decision........................perhaps they will take the case to the Supreme Court then............Just like the family against the EPA over a simple Retirement Lake house.......................

The Ranchers in the region didn't have a problem until the Federal Gov't took the land from the states out there............driving a century old heritage out of business...........Most of the ranchers just up and quit.............because they SUBMITTED to the abuse of the GOV"T..............some REFUSED to BOW DOWN.................

The Federal GOV"t has harassed these people for over 3 decades...............trying to Force them out of business.........doubling grazing fees and seizing land.........they are currently trying to seize 9000 acres in Texas...........already took a Texas Ranchers Land with out PAYING A CENT FOR IT...........SAID his deed was INVALID ANYWAY...................

To me, this is UNLAWFUL SEARCH AND SEIZURE OF PROPERTY...............a direct violation of the Bill of Rights.................and the Gov't shouldn't be doing this.......................
Can you be specific about which incident the federal government took land from the state? It would be helpful to know where this idea you are presenting comes from.

I will agree with you that if the Feds are seizing lands improperly and it is ruled ultimately so by the courts then there should be repercussions. But if the courts don't rule so then the rule of law AS LAID OUT IN THE CONSTITUTION should be be the result, not armed insurrections and denial of the Federal law authority. The CONSTITUTION and the Courts that it set up adjudicate on matters like those of Cliven Bundy vs BLM and therefore when they rule then, if you believe in the actual CONSTITUTION, the government must enforce those rulings otherwise you have nothing but Anarchy.

A Patriot is someone who believes in the Country and the Constitution. If you believe in disobeying the courts that the Constitution set up at the force of arms, then you are no Patriot but a rebel against the Constitution. You are entitled to your views that a court has ruled wrongly but if you believe in the Constitution then you'll bring legitimate lawsuits and not force the State Highway Patrol to shoot you down because you've:

1) Left your family to engage in weeks long occupation with the threat of violence resist for a cause that STANDS NO LEGAL CHANCE(ie is a fools mission)
2) Publicly proclaimed that you won't be taken alive
3) Publicly carried multiple firearms
4) Not surrender at a legal stop by law enforcement to perform a warranted arrest
5) Flee in you vehicle from a legal stop by law enforcement.
6) At high speed try to run a legal roadblock by law enforcement missing officers by inches
7) Jump out and yell to "Shoot Me"
8) Rather than complying with orders of officers to surrender jump around wildly and reach for jacket and firearm.

I will agree with you that if the Feds are seizing lands improperly and it is ruled ultimately so by the courts then there should be repercussions. But if the courts don't rule so then the rule of law AS LAID OUT IN THE CONSTITUTION should be be the result, not armed insurrections and denial of the Federal law authority. The CONSTITUTION and the Courts that it set up adjudicate on matters like those of Cliven Bundy vs BLM and therefore when they rule then, if you believe in the actual CONSTITUTION, the government must enforce those rulings otherwise you have nothing but Anarchy.

A Patriot is someone who believes in the Country and the Constitution. If you believe in disobeying the courts that the Constitution set up at the force of arms, then you are no Patriot but a rebel against the Constitution. You are entitled to your views that a court has ruled wrongly but if you believe in the Constitution then you'll bring legitimate lawsuits and not force the State Highway Patrol to shoot you down because you've:

1) Left your family to engage in weeks long occupation with the threat of violence resist for a cause that STANDS NO LEGAL CHANCE(ie is a fools mission)
4) Not surrender at a legal stop by law enforcement to perform a warranted arrest
6) At high speed try to run a legal roadblock by law enforcement missing officers by inches
8) Rather than complying with orders of officers to surrender jump around wildly and reach for jacket and firearm.

What happens when there are NO courts and the government disobeys the Constitution.?

Riddle me this................Is the BLM subject to the Constitution...................The EPA who have harassed citizens.............To take people's possessions and Harass citizens of this country...........I've give many cases of their absolute abuse...............To burning the very area that they were serving sentences for already...........Except the BLM was BURNING CATTLE and private property...............Are they above the law you state..................They are not held to the same standards as the people................................What about taking water rights............damaging water tanks to harass...........and they are tied to the courts under the same conditions........................

They are out of control and have been doing this for decades...............and they are what brought this on not the people.

Riddle me this................Is the BLM subject to the Constitution...................The EPA who have harassed citizens.............To take people's possessions and Harass citizens of this country...........I've give many cases of their absolute abuse...............To burning the very area that they were serving sentences for already...........Except the BLM was BURNING CATTLE and private property...............Are they above the law you state..................They are not held to the same standards as the people................................What about taking water rights............damaging water tanks to harass...........and they are tied to the courts under the same conditions........................

They are out of control and have been doing this for decades...............and they are what brought this on not the people.

HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT - DOES NOT APPLY TO WHITE RANCHERS

Those fools at the refuge have done more damage to the sovereign citizens movement, the regurgitated sage bush rebels, anti-government proponents and ranchers who use public lands than environmentalist and the government could have ever accomplished in such a short time. They managed to shine a bright light on the constitutional right for the government to own and control our public lands and the scam projected by the crazy people who took over a bird sanctuary.

Those fools at the refuge have done more damage to the sovereign citizens movement, the regurgitated sage bush rebels, anti-government proponents and ranchers who use public lands than environmentalist and the government could have ever accomplished in such a short time. They managed to shine a bright light on the constitutional right for the government to own and control our public lands and the scam projected by the crazy people who took over a bird sanctuary.

STFU

FEDGOV IS ****ONLY****AUTHORIZED TO OWN AND CONTROL PUBLIC LANDS FOR MILITARY PURPOSES.

STFU

FEDGOV IS ****ONLY****AUTHORIZED TO OWN AND CONTROL PUBLIC LANDS FOR MILITARY PURPOSES.

.[/QUOTE]

That's been proven in court over and over to not be true.

The IV article of the Constitution:

"The Congress shall have Power to dispose of and make all needful Rules and Regulations respecting the Territory or other Property belonging to the United States; and nothing in this Constitution shall be so construed as to Prejudice any Claims of the United States, or of any particular State."

You may not like it but its as plain as the text in the constitution. You are thinking of the Enclave clause. If you think that there is a legal justification for a constitutional case then bring your lawsuit or start an effort to amend the constitution. But don't think that illegally occupying federal property at the point of weapons is going to get you anywhere - but maybe you prefer the fools mission. I'll wager that the this moronity has eroded the thin support that you had in the general populace.

STFU

"The Congress shall have Power to dispose of and make all needful Rules and Regulations respecting the Territory or other Property belonging to the United States; and nothing in this Constitution shall be so construed as to Prejudice any Claims of the United States, or of any particular State."

You may not like it but its as plain as the text in the constitution. You are thinking of the Enclave clause. If you think that there is a legal justification for a constitutional case then bring your lawsuit or start an effort to amend the constitution. But don't think that illegally occupying federal property at the point of weapons is going to get you anywhere - but maybe you prefer the fools mission. I'll wager that the this moronity has eroded the thin support that you had in the general populace.[/QUOTE]

T-E-R-R-I-T-O-R-Y

OREGON IS A FUCKING STATE, YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH

STFU

You may not like it but its as plain as the text in the constitution. You are thinking of the Enclave clause. If you think that there is a legal justification for a constitutional case then bring your lawsuit or start an effort to amend the constitution. But don't think that illegally occupying federal property at the point of weapons is going to get you anywhere - but maybe you prefer the fools mission. I'll wager that the this moronity has eroded the thin support that you had in the general populace.

T-E-R-R-I-T-O-R-Y

[/QUOTE]
What do you think "...or any other Property belonging to the United States..." means?

STFU

T-E-R-R-I-T-O-R-Y

What do you think "...or any other Property belonging to the United States..." means?[/QUOTE]

A STATE IS "OTHER PROPERTY BELONGING TO THE UNITED STATES?"

WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET THE CONCEPT FROM?!?!?!?!?

YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD

Forum List

Back