Bulliges in school: The solution

Oldguy

Sep 25, 2012
Texas
One of my grandson's (age 10) has been bullied at school for some time. He asked me what he should to about it and I told him to punch the little punk right in the nose. In fact, I offered him $20 if he would.

Today...he collected that twenty bucks and the punk won't come near him. He also got twenty from his dad, my son.

I'm SOOO proud of my grandson!:clap2:

ps. Ok, it's supposed to read "bullies" in the title, but I don't know how to edit it.

Last edited:
I don't disagree with you, but the lack of adult supervision on playgrounds is appalling. Unfortunately, "yard duty" is a dirty word among unionized teachers.

I think "bully" has evolved. When it's one kid picking on another, standing up to them, especially when they are younger, is the best solution, IMO.

However, when it's a group of teens... And especially when they start using social media it can be a different story.

I remeber when I was in high school, a group of girls didn't like another girl and started a Facebook page about her. They would write horrendous things, and just about the entire school knew and saw this page. The girl was threatening to kill herself over it.

One of my grandson's (age 10) has been bullied at school for some time. He asked me what he should to about it and I told him to punch the little punk right in the nose. In fact, I offered him $20 if he would.

Today...he collected that twenty bucks and the punk won't come near him. He also got twenty from his dad, my son.

ps. Ok, it's supposed to read "bullies" in the title, but I don't know how to edit it.

Now if you would quit picking on the contributors to society, I will give you $20 bucks!

But naaa congrats on your grandson. I would have done the same thing

:clap2: Although I had always told my babies not to pound one someone or even bully them for the sake of it, I told them don't ever backdown if some little
ass bitch decided he/she wanted to bully or start a fight with them.
Good for him.

I think "bully" has evolved. When it's one kid picking on another, standing up to them, especially when they are younger, is the best solution, IMO.

However, when it's a group of teens... And especially when they start using social media it can be a different story.

I remeber when I was in high school, a group of girls didn't like another girl and started a Facebook page about her. They would write horrendous things, and just about the entire school knew and saw this page. The girl was threatening to kill herself over it.

That's another issue that grabs at my heart...there have been way too many teen suicides over bullying in school and on the net...so much so, it seems that we are hearing of a teen suicide damn near weekly.
Just this past week a teen girl hung herself because her younger sister had hung herself over bullying...two baby daughters, gone. All because of some vindictive evil little bitches.
It's become a trend, an epedemic.

BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) - North Dakota senators on Thursday approved requiring schools to take new steps to prevent bullying, despite arguments that the effort was a time-wasting example of the "nanny state." North Dakota is one of only a handful of states that doesn't have an anti-bullying law for public schools, said Sen. Richard Marcellais, D-Belcourt. Sens. Oley Larsen, R-Minot, and Margaret Sitte, R-Bismarck, spoke against the measure. Larsen said children need to be taught how to handle bullying, rather than ordering schools to focus on bullying prevention. The legislation "rewards kids for thinking and acting like victims. It will promote a victim mentality and handicap kids for life, not just after the school bell rings," Larsen said…."People do need to learn to stand up for themselves."
Senate approves adding school policies on bullying, bill now goes to Dalrymple

Is it true that you'll be a guest speaker in Bismarck?

This could cost you some bucks....

BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) - North Dakota senators on Thursday approved requiring schools to take new steps to prevent bullying, despite arguments that the effort was a time-wasting example of the "nanny state." North Dakota is one of only a handful of states that doesn't have an anti-bullying law for public schools, said Sen. Richard Marcellais, D-Belcourt. Sens. Oley Larsen, R-Minot, and Margaret Sitte, R-Bismarck, spoke against the measure. Larsen said children need to be taught how to handle bullying, rather than ordering schools to focus on bullying prevention. The legislation "rewards kids for thinking and acting like victims. It will promote a victim mentality and handicap kids for life, not just after the school bell rings," Larsen said…."People do need to learn to stand up for themselves."

I'd be happy to....if it wasn't Bismarck, ND in December! :D

BTDT. Don't care for more.

I'd be happy to....if it wasn't Bismarck, ND in December! :D

BTDT. Don't care for more.

Air Force?
Here's a Bismarck joke: one snowman to another....'do you smell carrots?'

What did YOU do about it? I learned a long time ago that if I'm not willing to stand up and put myself on the line for someone else, I sure as heck can't expect them to put themselves on the line for me.

And yes, I got in the faces of bullies quite often and ended up being respected because of it.

As the saying goes "I used to see things happening and think, "someone should do something". Then I realized I was someone."

Last edited:
Thats great... good for your grandson. Just dont teach him your politix pleez!

BTW, When do I get to punch that bully in DC in the nose???

Last edited:
Thats great... good for your grandson. Just dont teach him your politix pleez!

Sorry. Too late. All the grandkids get a heavy dose of "love your neighbor as you love yourself" on the way to our Evangelical, Southern Baptist church every Sunday. That's so NOT Republican that they can't help but turn out liberal Democrats.

BTW, When do I get to punch that bully in DC in the nose???

Just as soon as you think you're ready to do the 30 years which follows. :D

Schools institutionalize bullying.

My daughter complained of some bullying, and the teacher immediately jumped all over her, saying she was the problem.

The self manager program is institutionalized bullying, as it's essentially a system that excludes only a small number of kids, who are subsequently ridiculed and picked upon by the *self-managers*...who are rewarded with extra privileges that are denied the tiny minority of non-self managers.

I managed to sort out my daughter's issues this time...but once we hit junior high, the approach will be different. It will be "you may have to sort this out on your own, off school grounds."

What did YOU do about it? I learned a long time ago that if I'm not willing to stand up and put myself on the line for someone else, I sure as heck can't expect them to put themselves on the line for me.

And yes, I got in the faces of bullies quite often and ended up being respected because of it.

As the saying goes "I used to see things happening and think, "someone should do something". Then I realized I was someone."

I ignored it.

That's another issue that grabs at my heart...there have been way too many teen suicides over bullying in school and on the net...so much so, it seems that we are hearing of a teen suicide damn near weekly.
Just this past week a teen girl hung herself because her younger sister had hung herself over bullying...two baby daughters, gone. All because of some vindictive evil little bitches.
It's become a trend, an epedemic.

What I don't understand is why the police can't charge the bullies for a crime associated with social media use....there has to be some way these creeps can be held accountable for driving someone into such a state that they feel the only way out of a bad social situation is suicide.

Thought police again.

You can't arrest people for the way they make people FEEL. People's feelings are by definition subjective. A man can say "you stupid whore" and one woman will just roll her eyes, another will kick him in the groin, but the third one may obsess over and internalize it.

So do you prosecute every many who calls a woman a stupid whore?

If so, I suggest you start prosecuting 100 percent of the alleged left wing males on this site. These wonderful defenders of all woman kind (well, those who want abortions, anyway) seem to think that's an effective online intimidation tactic.

The girls in question, needed parental intervention, not the police. When the teachers/principal became aware, parents were informed, the page was shut down and the girls were required to attend counseling sessions and to volunteer their weekends to chaple duty. I'd assume they were punished by their parents too, though I never heard about it.

Seemed to work.

Thought police again.

You can't arrest people for the way they make people FEEL. People's feelings are by definition subjective. A man can say "you stupid whore" and one woman will just roll her eyes, another will kick him in the groin, but the third one may obsess over and internalize it.

So do you prosecute every many who calls a woman a stupid whore?

If so, I suggest you start prosecuting 100 percent of the alleged left wing males on this site. These wonderful defenders of all woman kind (well, those who want abortions, anyway) seem to think that's an effective online intimidation tactic.

Once again, liberals have no capacity for rational thought.......people like you think you can just say/do whatever you want and to hell with the consequences. Somebody died in this scenario because of little bitches who thought they could do whatever they wanted. What is it that you dumb fucks don't understand? Really, it's not complicated at all. That's a major reason why our country is a shithole right now....because liberals want all of the benefits, but none of the responsibility.

Forum List

Back