Bullet size the next line of attack on the 2nd Amendment..

Works for me...

IMG_1000.jpg

Government says that guns below .50 caliber are NOT weapons of war.

Government Admits AR-15s Are Not Weapons of War | Breitbart

In its settlement with Cody Wilson’s Defense Distributed the government admitted that semi-automatic firearms below .50 caliber are not weapons of war.

In offering a definition of “military equipment” the settlement says:

The phrase “Military Equipment” means (1) Drums and other magazines for firearms to 50 caliber (12.7 mm) inclusive with a capacity greater than 50 rounds, regardless of the jurisdiction of the firearm, and specially designed parts and components therefor; (2) Parts and components specifically designed for conversion of a semi-automatic firearm to a fully automatic firearm; (3) Accessories or attachments specifically designed to automatically stabilize aim (other than gun rests) or for automatic targeting, and specifically designed parts and components therefor.

Attorneys in the case expounded on the amended regulations by pointing out that the settlement “expressly acknowledges that non-automatic firearms up to .50 caliber widely available in retail outlets in the United States and abroad [a scope that includes AR-15 and other assault-style rifles], are not inherently military.”

I would submit that firearms above .50 cal aren't 'weapons of war' either. It all depends on your game.

WildWaterBuffalo%28Bubalus_bubalis_arnee%29.jpg

Are you dancing in the streets yet?

Naw, with all the mass shootings we have, I'd get tired of dancing pretty quickly...

Just like I'm kind of tired of mass shootings.

It isn't a mass shooting...... 2 killed and the gunman, you need 3 for it to be a mass shooting doofus......2 others were killed in a private home....nice try..... dragging those dead bodies in front of cameras must be a lot of work....

Are you dancing in the streets yet?

Naw, with all the mass shootings we have, I'd get tired of dancing pretty quickly...

Just like I'm kind of tired of mass shootings.

Dumb shit.... you didn't wait for the actual information...it wasn't a mass public shooting it was a murder suicide....all family. the shooter killed a relative and his wife at the nursing home, then himself, and two more were found at a home at another location.... you dumb ass....

And to really make you mad....... he didn't use an AR-15...do you need a kleenex for your tears?.... He used a pistol..... big let down for the gun grabbers...

5 dead in possible murder-suicide at a Texas nursing center and home, official says - CNN

In a press release, the Robstown Police Department identified the shooter as Richard Starry, 60. A handgun was found near Starry, the release said.
Police also identified the two victims in the nursing home as Ernest Starry, 85, and his wife, Thelma Montalvo, the shooter's father and stepmother.
Police were then called to a shooting down the road, at the elder Starry and Montalvo's home, where they found two other people dead with gunshot wounds. They were identified as the couple's 13-year-old adopted son and Montalvo's 41-year-old son.
The shooter killed them before the couple, the release said.

A new study by anti gunners.....bigger bullets kill better..... so look for the various anti gun extremists to start calling for even more bullet bans...

New study on firearm caliber questions the notion that ‘guns don’t kill people’
Rifle rounds are designed to tumble and do maximum damage going sideways through the target. They are right to draw attention to it when the weapons and rounds are designed for military applications but are being marketed and sold to civilians.

Rifle rounds are designed to tumble and do maximum damage going sideways through the target. They are right to draw attention to it when the weapons and rounds are designed for military applications but are being marketed and sold to civilians.

Myth.
They are also designed to ruin lives if they don't kill immediately. The shockwave of some bullets will near liquify organs. Not a myth.

Forum List

Back