Bull Trap Ahead?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
put sales have been insanely lucrative lately, at least the ones I've been writing. This is not due to me being some market genius, which I'm not. the Put buyers have been discounting 20%/month declines based on strike price and premium. Unless there is a crash this week my portfolio will double due to expired premiums. What in the world is wrong with this picture?

put sales have been insanely lucrative lately, at least the ones I've been writing. This is not due to me being some market genius, which I'm not. the Put buyers have been discounting 20%/month declines based on strike price and premium. Unless there is a crash this week my portfolio will double due to expired premiums. What in the world is wrong with this picture?

Unless there is a crash this week my portfolio will double due to expired premiums.

Liar.

I don't see it...not with record unemployment and record new business start ups...not with everyone invested one way or the other in the market....if a bull market develops it will be due to fear infused by hopeful liberals and Trump haters...but it won't hold...it can't.....I'm in it for the long run....

despite nervousness bordering on panic as long as this lasts I'm going to keep on keeping on until Mayday.

I don't see it...not with record unemployment and record new business start ups...not with everyone invested one way or the other in the market....if a bull market develops it will be due to fear infused by hopeful liberals and Trump haters...but it won't hold...it can't.....I'm in it for the long run....
Does that include the three trillion dollars/year that banks, pensions, insurance companies and what not are talking about investing in China? The last three times that happened a lot of write downs followed

Does that include the three trillion dollars/year that banks, pensions, insurance companies and what not are talking about investing in China? The last three times that happened a lot of write downs followed
We have been there for decades...we have heard all the warnings and doom and gloom predictions over debt...pensions....and global economic short falls...but yet here we are...the economic envy of the world...I'm not concerned in the least...

Forum List

Back