Bull Ring

LiberalMedia

VIP Member
May 21, 2014
NC
The Bull Ring forum is severely under-used, but in my opinion, has the potential to be one of the best on the board.

I think that we should have more one-on-ones. It's a great opportunity to field high-quality discussion without all the petty insults and intentional third party derails.

Would anyone else be up for breathing life into the Bull Ring? What are some topics you'd like to see discussed?

Personally, there are a few I think we need since we keep rehashing them over and over on other forums and having the same conversations each time:

• Has America benefited from the ACA?
  • What is the best strategy for handling Islamic extremism? AND/OR Does Islam better fit the definition of a religion or a cult?
  • How can the immigration crisis be solved?
  • What regulations, if any, should be in place for political finance?
  • Should corporations have the same legal status as other "persons"?
  • What is the legitimate role of the federal government?

The same few people--Sally and irosie--keep posting threads against Islam, while the same few Muslims--Indofred and Sunni Man--keep responding in opposition to the OP's views. No minds are really getting changed on the ACA; both sides keep pushing articles and occasionally light statistics they claim support their views, but in the end, no one is truly better informed.

The last one, about the legitimate role of the federal government, I threw in specifically to give our libertarians some time in the spotlight. We have a very diverse spectrum of views represented here, and I think it would be interesting to see political minorities and/or weirdos getting a chance to really go in-depth in their dissent from politically mainstream liberals (like rightwinger or myself) and conservatives (such as TheRabbi or Luddly).

Thoughts on this?

P.S., this isn't really one for the mods so much as for other rank-and-file users to try to brainstorm and discuss ideas for Bull Ring topics. I'd prefer we use that forum for high-level discourse rather than "UR FULL OF SHIT PROOVE 2 ME UR NOT" etc. as it seems to have been taking that direction somewhat in the most recent Call Out threads--which, by the way, are months old.

Don't understand what you are typing without vowel abuse...

Dang. I was gonna ask you what this word means:

Aliyah is the immigration of Jews from the diaspora to the land of Israel

It's also used in fymynyst cyrcles to refer to a manpig getting a gyndyr-reassignment syrgyry to become a womyn, as it is symbolic of the act of leaving the nations (i.e. lands of the gentiles) and entering the higher plane of existence that is Israel.

It's also used in fymynyst cyrcles to refer to a manpig getting a gyndyr-reassignment syrgyry to become a womyn, as it is symbolic of the act of leaving the nations (i.e. lands of the gentiles) and entering the higher plane of existence that is Israel.

I've know a lot of unhappy boyz that have become happy gurlz...

That's what I thought but it didn't make sense in the context it was used. Sorry but I forget where it was used and anyway, making sense is not the last thing I expect from that source.

That's what I thought but it didn't make sense in the context it was used. Sorry but I forget where it was used and anyway, making sense is not the last thing I expect from that source.

Well at least you can tell they are part Jew???

We need a penis vowel, maybe "I." It is proud and erect. You men should throw it around, preferably in an agressive manpIggIsh way. AssIrt your domInInce, manpIgs!

We need a penis vowel, maybe "I." It is proud and erect. You men should throw it around, preferably in an agressive manpIggIsh way. AssIrt your domInInce, manpIgs!

It really is much harder work to assert the pure animistic interpretation, so it will be extra...

It really is much harder work to assert the pure animistic interpretation, so it will be extra...

I try and try and try to please you, Moonie, and you just want more and extra. It will never be enough. You think she's prettier than me, don't you? Manpig!

I try and try and try to please you, Moonie, and you just want more and extra. It will never be enough. You think she's prettier than me, don't you? Manpig!

Before I speak, I have something important to say.

Behind every successful man is a woman, behind her is his wife.

So having you two for wives would be big of me...and I certainly have the will and a way to make it work...

Before I speak, I have something important to say.

Behind every successful man is a woman, behind her is his wife.

So having you two for wives would be big of me...and I certainly have the will and a way to make it work...

Ha! I like LM. If I had to have a sisterwife, she would be a fine one. That means you have to mop floors, though. I don't do floors, and I doubt LM cleans up after pIggy hooves.

Forum List

Back