"Building What": Geraldo At Large

All PhysicsExist is good for is cheering on those who push the same bullshit agendas as he does. He can neither debate the facts nor can he debate physics. It is a sad, pathetic life for this truthtard. Let's all give him a hand! :fu: Oooops! That's just the finger he deserves. Don't worry. I am sure he takes it as a sign we think he is number one! :lol:
HEY!.....GOD DAMMIT!

Give him some fucking credit!

He can :scared1: with the best of 'em when facts are thrown squarely in his lunatic face!

Don't be dissin' da' loons!:evil:

New York City, New York state and the Port Authority would provide $600 million in backup financing if Silverstein first secures commitments to lease 400,000 square feet.

Silverstein said in a statement: "Today's agreement between my company and the Port Authority will accelerate the rebuilding of the World Trade Center. This is great news for New York."

Deal reached on World Trade Center rebuilding between Larry Silverstein, Port Authority | 7online.com

They are talking about the third office tower. :lol: What.... you think I didn't read my own source?!? Or are you just too fucking stupid to understand what was written?

See, when you look at the WHOLE paragraph, you can see eots is just being the dishonest asshole he always is.

Developer Larry Silverstein would have to raise $300 million in cash to build a third office tower at the site. New York City, New York state and the Port Authority would provide $600 million in backup financing if Silverstein first secures commitments to lease 400,000 square feet.

Wow. When one looks at the entire context, eots has shit all over his face. Again. I'm beginning to suspect he LIKES it! :lol:

got a link to these "facts"
Awww.... the poor truthtard is too fucking stupid to click on links..... and then demands links. :lol:

eots said:
but you said he lost millions ?

Oh, sorry. Forgot I was talking to a truthtard that can't tell the difference between losing money now and making money in the future. :lol:

See.... the insurance money went to rebuilding the tower and the other office buildings destroyed on 9/11. Silverstein doesn't get that money. Plus he has to pay to keep the lease to the WTC complex. So yes. He is bleeding money right now.

In the future, when the new tower opens and the other office buildings open, Silverstein will still be in control of the WTC complex and will start making money.

I realize this is very hard for your peabrain to comprehend, but believe it or not, some people spend money to make money. Hence the very true claim that Silverstein has lost millions since 9/11. Some day, in the future, if everything goes according to plan, Silverstein will make money.

and this financial information comes from ?.....the land of your imaginings ?

Still too ignorant to click on links? :lol: Seriously.... it was funny the first time, but are you really too stupid to click on links when given to you? No WONDER you think nobody ever links evidence! You're too much of a dumb fuck to CLICK. :lol: That's just too rich.

CLICK ME YA FUCKIN MORON! I AM A LINK!!!!

Maybe this is how I have to post links from now on.

Awww.... the poor truthtard is too fucking stupid to click on links..... and then demands links. :lol:

Oh, sorry. Forgot I was talking to a truthtard that can't tell the difference between losing money now and making money in the future. :lol:

See.... the insurance money went to rebuilding the tower and the other office buildings destroyed on 9/11. Silverstein doesn't get that money. Plus he has to pay to keep the lease to the WTC complex. So yes. He is bleeding money right now.

In the future, when the new tower opens and the other office buildings open, Silverstein will still be in control of the WTC complex and will start making money.

I realize this is very hard for your peabrain to comprehend, but believe it or not, some people spend money to make money. Hence the very true claim that Silverstein has lost millions since 9/11. Some day, in the future, if everything goes according to plan, Silverstein will make money.

Still too ignorant to click on links? :lol: Seriously.... it was funny the first time, but are you really too stupid to click on links when given to you? No WONDER you think nobody ever links evidence! You're too much of a dumb fuck to CLICK. :lol: That's just too rich.

the link has to confirm your assertion he made no money and how he is bleeding money and all the rest of your made up bullshit...this link speaks to none of that and spending and investing money is not losing money,, receiving 600 million in back up financing is not losing money...so other than the amount he received in insurance you have no clue what Silverstein financial situation is you just...made it up

Last edited:
So who actually got to keep the $4billion - $7billion insurance bonanza?

"Larry Silverstein, despite not being the owner of the buildings, was the sole beneficiary of the insurance indemnity payments of more than 7 billion Dollars.

"Good for Larry that he had not forgotten to increase the insurance policies, just in time, when he signed the lease three months before the catastrophe happened: 'Larry Silverstein, since July landlord of the towers, demands from the insurers 7.2 billion Dollars compensation, his speaker, Steve Solomon, said. ... The Port Authorities of New York and New Jersey, owners of the WTC, agree with Silverstein's demand.' --Die Welt, Berlin, Oct 10, 2001.

'The Port Authorities believe that Silverstein should get the 7,2 billion Dollar compensation instead of them, despite the fact that, as the lawful owners, should be indemnified.

"Larry, born under a lucky star.

"The following insurance companies are liable to Silverstein's compensation demand: 'Chubb Corp., Swiss Reinsurance Co., Lloyd's of London, German Alliance Corp., ACE Ltd and XL Capital Ltd.' --Die Welt, Berlin, Oct 10, 2001.

"Wonderful people like Larry Silverstein have many wonderful friends.

"With the help of New York's Jewish mayor, Michael Bloomberg, Silverstein found new investors, who are prepared to provide the money to build a new WTC.

Larry can therefore keep the 7 billion Dollars from the underwriters and put it into a saving account: 'Within the next five years a new WTC could be erected on "Ground Zero", Silverstein said after a meeting with the designated New York mayor, Michael Bloomberg.' --Die Welt, Berlin, Nov 28, 2002"

WITNESS: LARRY...

Wicked Jester;

Btw, where's your boy Miller?"you invited his sorry ass up here, he's permanently banned for threatening to kill a bunch of us last night........Just goes to show the integrity of the loons you morons throw up here.......I thought he was supposed to be some kind of 'expert"

what the fuck are talking about you poor sick man ?

Last edited:
"Independent researchers have discovered a highly engineered explosive-incendiary material in several dust samples collected near the WTC site.

"In their paper, entitled Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe, nine researchers, led by chemist Niels Harrit of the University of Copenhagen, conclude:

“'[T]he red layer of the red/gray chips we have discovered in the WTC dust is active, unreacted thermitic material, incorporating nanotechnology, and is a highly energetic pyrotechnic or explosive material.'”

BuildingWhat?

the link has to confirm your assertion he made no money and how he is bleeding money and all the rest of your made up bullshit...this link speaks to none of that and spending and investing money is not losing money,, receiving 600 million in back up financing is not losing money...so other than the amount he received in insurance you have no clue what Silverstein financial situation is you just...made it up

:lol: I see you still refuse to be honest about this. Did you notice he has to put up 300,000 AND get committment for 400,000 sqare feet of occupancy?

And the article I already linked that shows he spent billions of dollars to keep the lease going shows he has been losing money.

So far your only comeback has been dishonestly cherrypicking a sentence out of context and whining like a little bitch about a lack of links that were there the entire time. :lol:

All truthtards have left. Dishonest and whining.

So who actually got to keep the $4billion - $7billion insurance bonanza?

"Larry Silverstein, despite not being the owner of the buildings, was the sole beneficiary of the insurance indemnity payments of more than 7 billion Dollars.

"Good for Larry that he had not forgotten to increase the insurance policies, just in time, when he signed the lease three months before the catastrophe happened: 'Larry Silverstein, since July landlord of the towers, demands from the insurers 7.2 billion Dollars compensation, his speaker, Steve Solomon, said. ... The Port Authorities of New York and New Jersey, owners of the WTC, agree with Silverstein's demand.' --Die Welt, Berlin, Oct 10, 2001.

'The Port Authorities believe that Silverstein should get the 7,2 billion Dollar compensation instead of them, despite the fact that, as the lawful owners, should be indemnified.

"Larry, born under a lucky star.

"The following insurance companies are liable to Silverstein's compensation demand: 'Chubb Corp., Swiss Reinsurance Co., Lloyd's of London, German Alliance Corp., ACE Ltd and XL Capital Ltd.' --Die Welt, Berlin, Oct 10, 2001.

"Wonderful people like Larry Silverstein have many wonderful friends.

"With the help of New York's Jewish mayor, Michael Bloomberg, Silverstein found new investors, who are prepared to provide the money to build a new WTC.

Larry can therefore keep the 7 billion Dollars from the underwriters and put it into a saving account: 'Within the next five years a new WTC could be erected on "Ground Zero", Silverstein said after a meeting with the designated New York mayor, Michael Bloomberg.' --Die Welt, Berlin, Nov 28, 2002"

WITNESS: LARRY...

You've already been shown this was false, yet you insist on continuing the lie. Truthtards are so fucking stupid. Do they really think nobody notices when their bullshit smells to high heaven?

Why are you so arrogant?

Are you Republican?

I am someone who is fighting for the truth. This isn't a partisan issue. You and your "ilk" are out to lie your asses off to push your agendas of hate by lying about the deaths of three thousand Americans. That, to me and many others, is VERY wrong. Therefore I have nothing but extreme contempt for you and your "ilk".

The very fact you can't respond to what I write should be a HUGE clue of who is right and who is lying.

From Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth:

"On November 13, Bob McIlvaine and Tony Szamboti appeared on Geraldo Rivera's show "Geraldo At Large" on Fox News to talk about the 'BuildingWhat?' TV ad campaign and World Trade Center Building 7 for a short segment.

"Bob McIlvaine lost his son Bobby McIlvaine on September 11, 2001. He is an active member of NYC CAN, a group that co-sponsors the 'BuildingWhat?' TV ad campaign.

"Tony Szamboti is a mechanical engineer and signer of the petition at Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, a group of more than 1,350 professionals calling for a new independent investigation into the destruction of Building 7 and the twin towers."

For those who are interested (unafraid?) of an independent investigation into the collapse of "Building What", aka, WTC7 there may never be a better time to educate Americans about how many skyscrapers fell on 9/11/2001.

Oh its on fox news, that explains it ;)

Bwahahahahahhaha

Why are you so arrogant?

Are you Republican?

I am someone who is fighting for the truth. This isn't a partisan issue. You and your "ilk" are out to lie your asses off to push your agendas of hate by lying about the deaths of three thousand Americans. That, to me and many others, is VERY wrong. Therefore I have nothing but extreme contempt for you and your "ilk".

The very fact you can't respond to what I write should be a HUGE clue of who is right and who is lying.
Why should I or anyone else automatically assume everything you post is accurate?

Are you infallible?

If you think parasites like Larry Silverstein don't earn their billions by using other people's money and blood, your agenda is not about truth.

It is about slavery.

Why are you so arrogant?

Are you Republican?

Why should I or anyone else automatically assume everything you post is accurate?

Are you infallible?

If you think parasites like Larry Silverstein don't earn their billions by using other people's money and blood, your agenda is not about truth.

It is about slavery.
Yeah, it's all about da' Jooooooooooos, eh, ya' lil' dirtbag?:lol::lol::lol:

Look, maybe if you had tried to make something of your life, instead of wallowing in your own self pity, you may have become as successful as Siverstein..........Just think, you wouldn't be rotting away in that ghetto known as the Pico/Union District waiting for your clock to be finally punched after living your self imposed miserable existence. You have no one to blame but yourself for your lot in life.

Why are you so arrogant?

Are you Republican?

Are you infallible?

It is about slavery.

Spoken like a true truthtard seriously afflicted with paranoid delusions.

Am I infallible? Absolutely not, and I will freely admit mistakes when made. The problem is you have to actually show I am wrong. Just claiming it and posting opinions doesn't cut it. The truth is what it is. The evidence is VERY clear.

Want more proof you are so full of shit your breath smells? You claim Silverstein earned billions..... so why isn't he rich? Here is the current list of the top four hundred richest people in the US. He's not on the list. Yet another truth you will run from. YOU claim he made 7 billion, yet the list cuts off at 1.1 billion.

So when do your lies end, GP? When do you grow a pair of balls and start facing up to the truth?

Why are you so arrogant?

Are you Republican?

I am someone who is fighting for the truth.

I just fucking vomited. I would pay millions just to get my hands on this guys IP address. It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO obvious you are a patsy.

What did you do? Smell your own bullshit? :lol: You're a fucking joke. Now go play in traffic like all good truthtards should do.

Anyone else notice truthtards tend to get threatening and violent when their pet theories are constantly and consistantly trashed by the truth? :lol: If they can't convince people, harassment is the next logical step for them I guess. Of course their threats and whining is rather pathetic and totally pointless.

Why are you so arrogant?

Are you Republican?

I am someone who is fighting for the truth.

I just fucking vomited. I would pay millions just to get my hands on this guys IP address. It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO obvious you are a patsy.
And what would you do with that IP address?

Careful now!

We just took care of one of your fellow troofer loons for making threats.......G'head, SAY IT!

Anyone else notice truthtards tend to get threatening and violent when their pet theories are constantly and consistantly trashed by the truth? :lol: If they can't convince people, harassment is the next logical step for them I guess. Of course their threats and whining is rather pathetic and totally pointless.

Patriot911, you have yet to prove one fact. You are a distraction. You give commentary and disinformation, thats it.

Please answer the following Patsy911:

Name 1 time a steel structure high rise building has collapsed due to an office fire in history.
If you find one, did it collapse completely?

How does a building freefall through the greatest resistance for 2.25 seconds?
If NIST says the falling debris from the Towers "played no significant role in the cause of the collapse of WTC7" then how did it collapse?
Can office fires melt and cut 8 floors of solid steel structures in 5 hours? If so, how?

How do pools of liquid molten steel "running down beams like a foundry" end up at the bottom of WTC7, and Tower 1 & 2?
What could reach temperatures of 2500F+ Degrees?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back