"Building What": Geraldo At Large

Patriot911 said:
This only shows you have no idea what can go on during a collapse. Truthtards don't have the brain capacity to see anything more complex than legos.
Show me how a free falling object CAN exert force on anything in its path without slowing its own fall.
Who said anything of the sort? :lol: First off, there was resistance. The NIST didn't say it fell AT free fall acceleration, they said it fell at ESSENTIALLY free fall acceleration. Essentially does not equal at.

Now, try to rub them two remaining brain cells together and try and think of how you can get essentially free fall acceleration without having to break so many structures. :lol:

Symmetry

"The overall building mass fell uniformly and with almost perfect symmetry through what should have been the path of greatest resistance – 40,000 tons of structural steel.

"This requires a precisely timed patterned removal of critical columns – which office fires, a gradual organic process, is not capable of.

According to this graph (Republic16 P.23) the NW corner of WTC7 fell AT FREE FALL acceleration for two to three seconds over a distance of 8 stories.

How is this possible?

Box cutters?http://www.republicmagazine.com/magazines/Republic-Magazine16.pdf

Want to see a fucking joke? Look in a mirror. You'll see an asshole looking back who believes everything he reads as long as it tells him what he wants to hear.
This is a perfect description of yourself. You want to hear all the comforting lies that the MSM tells you, and read all the same shit again in the controlled print media as well because you are too damned scared to face the possibility of what is being proposed, you are a pussy through and through.

Personally, I don't give a shit if he were tortured or not. He is directly responsible for 9/11. If not, why are they holding his children? :lol: Yet another truthtard inconsistancy.
But you say you care about evidence, and thump your chest about how things are done in the American court system.. You are talking out both sides of your lying ass mouth. And there is no proof KSM was responsible for 9-11 based on tortured info you jackass.. Holy shit you are a fucking joke :eek: Ever stop to think they are holding his kids to get him to say what they want him to? You have no clue to this possibility?

Why is it you are defending a known terrorist?
Oh now I'm defending a "known terrorist" now? Way to deflect, but then that's all you got, you're like a dog chasing its own tail and sniffing its ass. I am referencing the credibility of the evidence and how it was obtained, and all you can back with is I'm a terrorist sympathizer. Listen asshole if anyone here is that it is you for siding with the real attackers of our nation and pretending you know it all because they tell you so.

:lol: In other words, you don't have shit and now we both know it. I've posted evidence. You've failed to respond. End of story. Pretending only makes you look like a jackass who doesn't have a clue.
Again you post nothing of value that hasn't already been spewed by your leaders and collected dust for 9 years now. " I've posted evidence" Where? What? You're just a fucking parrot who was taught naughty words.

Do I believe we know everything about 9/11? No. I don't. But I believe the major facts are correct.
And what is it that the great Patriot 9-11 is curious about? How dare you insinuate YOU haven't been told everything. Please enlighten us before it's lights out at your mental hospital facility. ( Do they know that your sneaking into the nurses station and using their computer?)

Truthtards can't even say what the real "facts" are. Why should we believe you lot of fucks?
We at least know something is not as it should be, and we at least have the patriotism to question authority. Uncle Sam tells you to shove it and rotate and like it, and you can't wait to please.

Sure. But there is no EVIDENCE to support your claims and TONS of evidence that supports the fact Al Qaeda was behind it.
Hey stupid... Al-CIA -DUH is bullshit. Information on this is everywhere, and..ready for this?...OBL is probably dead too! Stands to reason that's why he can't be found! That must have rocked your little brain huh?

See, you fucks believe what you want to believe regardless of the evidence. Everyone ELSE believes the evidence.
Another appeal to a fallacy.."Cmon, everybody believes the manufactured evidence and story line, get with the program" No thank you, I'm not a puss like you, nor a sheeple.

Nine years now and not one "inside man" from an operation that would take thousands to tens of thousands of people to pull off according to the most common truthtard theories.
It's been done before and no one wants to get "suicided" Ever hear of blackmail, or how about this one..paidoff? Ever wonder about the missing trillions? No? I didn't think so. Oh man you are a feeble minded imbecile aren't you. Go back to your other forum, you offer nothing of value here. This is getting boring already...

:
lol: I didn't say that. YOU did, and yes, you look like a stupid fuck for saying shit like that. I have accepted NOTHING obtained under tortute. KSM admitted in a court of law he was behind 9/11. That isn't torture no matter HOW much you want your hero to be released.
Yeah sure man..you first state you don't care if he was tortured, BUT in a COURT OF LAW he admits whatever they want.. Look, "court of law", should not be used in the same sentence as "torture" at least not in this country you fucking communist bastage.

Like I said, I DEMAND actual evidence.
Yes sure even tortured made up shit is good enough for you.

What do you demand?
I would demand assholes and mental patients like you be restrained in a 4 point and not allowed to be near the internet. Take your meds and go to bed you fucking loon.

:lol: I've been to 9/11 rallies before.
And probably got your ass kicked in, perhaps that explains your attitude. Tell you what next one you attend, yell out your screen name, maybe I'll hear you and we can have a... chat.:eusa_whistle:

Look Parrot 9-11, you have done a fine job of making an ass out yourself for all to witness, you offer nothing more then the same old tired shit, and say the same things we are fighting against, you are an apologist for the government and all the traitors who have fucked up our nation, and the day will come when even they wont be there for you, because they don't give a shit about you, or yours..no matter how nice they are to you right now, or how much they may be paying you to make an ass out of yourself. They are paying you to do this right? Man if your doing this for free, you are really one sorry ass mother fucker. Get off the computer take your meds and get to bed the nurses might be coming soon! You wack job.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Patriot911 said:
This only shows you have no idea what can go on during a collapse. Truthtards don't have the brain capacity to see anything more complex than legos.
Show me how a free falling object CAN exert force on anything in its path without slowing its own fall.
Who said anything of the sort? :lol: First off, there was resistance. The NIST didn't say it fell AT free fall acceleration, they said it fell at ESSENTIALLY free fall acceleration. Essentially does not equal at.

lol....so what is the precise difference between free-fall and essentially free fall ?

7 Facts about Building 7

"1) If fire caused Building 7 to collapse, it would be the first ever fire-induced collapse of a steel-frame high-rise.

"2) Building 7’s collapse was not mentioned in the 9/11 Commission Report.

"3) According to a Zogby poll in 2006, 43% of Americans did not know about Building 7.

"4) It took the federal government seven years to conduct an investigation and issue a report for Building 7.

"5) 1,340+ architects and engineers have signed a petition calling for a new investigation that would include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives for the collapse of Building 7.

"6) Numerous witnesses say the possibility of demolishing Building 7 was widely discussed by emergency personnel at the scene and advocated by the building’s owner.

"7) Building 7 housed several intelligence and law enforcement agencies, and the NYC Office of Emergency Management’s Emergency Operations Center, more commonly known as 'Giuliani’s Bunker'”.

BuildingWhat?

lol....so what is the precise difference between free-fall and essentially free fall ?
At least NIST is no longer claiming WTC7 fell at 40% slower than free fall.

"In its July 2008 Draft Report for Public Comment, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) initially claimed that Building 7 collapsed 40% slower than free fall acceleration.

Why would NIST want to say Building 7 did not experience free fall?

"NIST’s lead technical investigator, Shyam Sunder, stated in the WTC 7 technical briefing that free fall could only happen when an object 'has no structural components below it.'[ii]

"The only way for a building to have no structural components below it is to remove the lower structural components with an external force such as explosives.

"If the upper part of a building is crushing its lower structural components, in other words, doing the work of removing them, not all of its energy will be converted into motion and its descent will not be free fall.

"A high school physics teacher named David Chandler objected to NIST’s initial claim, pointing out that, based on video footage of Building 7’s destruction, NIST’s claim contradicted 'a publicly visible, easily measurable quantity.'[iii]

"Mr. Chandler wrote a comment to NIST, saying, 'Acknowledgement of and accounting for an extended period of free fall in the collapse of WTC 7 must be a priority if NIST is to be taken seriously.'[iv]

"Responding to the criticism, NIST in its final report issued in November 2008 did finally acknowledge that Building 7 descended at free fall.

"According to NIST, 'This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds].'[v]

"However, NIST did not attempt to explain how Building 7’s free fall descent could have occurred."

BuildingWhat?

7 Facts about Building 7

"1) If fire caused Building 7 to collapse, it would be the first ever fire-induced collapse of a steel-frame high-rise.
Its also the first building that had 2 110 story towers collapse next to it that were hit by two large commercial aircraft. You're an idiot.

"2) Building 7’s collapse was not mentioned in the 9/11 Commission Report.
As it was not attacked, it wasn't in the Commission's purview. They didn't go in-depth about damage to other buildings as well. Cray about that bitch.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nRSOvscgAs&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nRSOvscgAs&feature=related[/ame]

"3) According to a Zogby poll in 2006, 43% of Americans did not know about Building 7.
Did the 43 percent see Elvis there. Immaterial and you're still an idiot.

"4) It took the federal government seven years to conduct an investigation and issue a report for Building 7.
So?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nRSOvscgAs&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nRSOvscgAs&feature=related[/ame]

"5) 1,340+ architects and engineers have signed a petition calling for a new investigation that would include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives for the collapse of Building 7.
In the first place, thats a lie.
In the second place, so?

"6) Numerous witnesses say the possibility of demolishing Building 7 was widely discussed by emergency personnel at the scene and advocated by the building’s owner.
Nobody cares.

"7) Building 7 housed several intelligence and law enforcement agencies, and the NYC Office of Emergency Management’s Emergency Operations Center, more commonly known as 'Giuliani’s Bunker'”.
Which is a reason not to have the government destroy their own property. See, you're still an idiot.

BuildingWhat?[/QUOTE]

Cry some more for us little bitch.

Big Bitch:

I guess you're more intellectually comfortable with the idiocy that two planes completely collapsed three steel-framed skyscraper, right?

How did two planes manage that feat?

Nineteen pairs of box cutters?

" In the case of a falling building, the only way it can go into free fall is if an external force removes the supporting structure.

"None of the gravitational potential energy of the building is available for this purpose, or it would slow the fall of the building.

"The fact of free fall by itself is strong evidence of explosive demolition, but the evidence of explosive demolition is even stronger than that.”

"Mr. Chandler goes on to describe two particular attributes of Building 7’s free fall descent that make the evidence for explosive demolition even more overwhelming:

“What is particularly striking is the suddenness of onset of free fall. Acceleration doesn’t build up gradually.

"The graph [measuring the building’s descent] simply turns a corner.

"The building went from full support to zero support instantly.”

Secondly:

“The onset of freefall was not only sudden, it extended across the whole width of the building… The fact the roof stayed level shows the building was in free fall across the entire width.”

"Mr. Chandler summarizes the meaning of these observations, saying:

“The collapse we see cannot be due to a column failure, or a few column failures, or a sequence of column failures.

"All 24 interior columns and 58 perimeter columns had to have been removed over the span of 8 floors low in the building simultaneously to within a small fraction of a second, and in such a way that the top half of the building remains intact and uncrumpled.”

"Only explosives can instantaneously remove 8 stories allowing the upper structure to accelerate downwards in free fall.

"The absolute free fall of Building 7 over a period of 2.25 seconds is by itself overwhelming evidence that explosives were used to bring down the building."

BuildingWhat

7 Facts about Building 7

Its also the first building that had 2 110 story towers collapse next to it that were hit by two large commercial aircraft. You're an idiot.

NIST says wtc 7 collapsed due to fire and damage from falling debris played no significant role in the collapse ...Idiot

Want to see a fucking joke? Look in a mirror. You'll see an asshole looking back who believes everything he reads as long as it tells him what he wants to hear.
This is a perfect description of yourself. You want to hear all the comforting lies that the MSM tells you, and read all the same shit again in the controlled print media as well because you are too damned scared to face the possibility of what is being proposed, you are a pussy through and through.
Wrong yet again. I look at the EVIDENCE and let the evidence speak for itself. I don't be someone else's bitch and believe whatever they tell me.

Mr. Jones said:
Personally, I don't give a shit if he were tortured or not. He is directly responsible for 9/11. If not, why are they holding his children? :lol: Yet another truthtard inconsistancy.
But you say you care about evidence, and thump your chest about how things are done in the American court system.. You are talking out both sides of your lying ass mouth. And there is no proof KSM was responsible for 9-11 based on tortured info you jackass.. Holy shit you are a fucking joke :eek: Ever stop to think they are holding his kids to get him to say what they want him to? You have no clue to this possibility?
:lol: Just shows you how you don't have a fucking clue about anything. No evidence on KSM? :lol: I don't need KSM's admission to know who was behind 9/11. You can pretend he is the only source of evidence, but anyone with more than one brain cell knows better.

Mr. Jones said:
Oh now I'm defending a "known terrorist" now? Way to deflect, but then that's all you got, you're like a dog chasing its own tail and sniffing its ass. I am referencing the credibility of the evidence and how it was obtained, and all you can back with is I'm a terrorist sympathizer. Listen asshole if anyone here is that it is you for siding with the real attackers of our nation and pretending you know it all because they tell you so.
Yup. You and your butt buddies Osama and KSM are so tight. I am sure they would be glad for you fighting so hard to get them off the hook, but they are proud of what they've done. :lol: Fuckin loser!

Mr. Jones said:
Again you post nothing of value that hasn't already been spewed by your leaders and collected dust for 9 years now. " I've posted evidence" Where? What? You're just a fucking parrot who was taught naughty words.
Evidence. And I've posted it several times now. Of course, you're a fucking proven liar, so it is no surprise you would go right on lying about what everyone can see with their own eyes.

Mr. Jones said:
And what is it that the great Patriot 9-11 is curious about? How dare you insinuate YOU haven't been told everything. Please enlighten us before it's lights out at your mental hospital facility. ( Do they know that your sneaking into the nurses station and using their computer?)
:lol: I must have hit a nerve with the fact you swallow whatever the conspiratard sites give you regardless of reality. Again, I look at the EVIDENCE. I look at the REAL experts who KNOW what was going on, not just guessing or giving their opinion. People like Leslie Robertson who actually DESIGNED the towers. You're just bitching and moaning because you have no evidence or real experts to rely on. Keep sucking on AJs privates and maybe he will clue you in.

Mr. Jones said:
We at least know something is not as it should be, and we at least have the patriotism to question authority. Uncle Sam tells you to shove it and rotate and like it, and you can't wait to please.
Wrong yet again. All you need to do is provide evidence your bullshit is correct. See, unlike you bitches, I actally demand evidence before trying to commit treason. Funny how you fucks seem to all miss this critical fact.

Mr. Jones said:
Hey stupid... Al-CIA -DUH is bullshit. Information on this is everywhere, and..ready for this?...OBL is probably dead too! Stands to reason that's why he can't be found! That must have rocked your little brain huh?
I didn't ask for pissant opinions on what is going on. I asked for evidence. You don't have any so you have to cry that the information is out there and then run away like a little bitch.

Mr. Jones said:
Another appeal to a fallacy.."Cmon, everybody believes the manufactured evidence and story line, get with the program" No thank you, I'm not a puss like you, nor a sheeple.
:lol: Spoken like a well shorn sheeple. You believe whatever the conspiracy sites tell you with NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER while sitting and spinning, yet can't see that fact. Shows you just how blind you are.

Mr. Jones said:
It's been done before and no one wants to get "suicided" Ever hear of blackmail, or how about this one..paidoff? Ever wonder about the missing trillions? No? I didn't think so. Oh man you are a feeble minded imbecile aren't you. Go back to your other forum, you offer nothing of value here. This is getting boring already...
Missing trillions? Wow. Just more evidence you swallow whatever the other conspiratards "cum" up with. See, unlike you, I don't just listen to the claims, I dig. There are several trillions of dollars worth of orders that are not properly and fully accounted for. The trillions are not missing or stolen. Keep trying though. Bad paperwork does not equal theft to anyone but brain dead fucks like you.

In fiscal 1999, a defense audit found that about $2.3 trillion of balances, transactions and adjustments were inadequately documented. These "unsupported" transactions do not mean the department ultimately cannot account for them, she advised, but that tracking down needed documents would take a long time. Auditors, she said, might have to go to different computer systems, to different locations or access different databases to get information.
Source

Mr. Jones said:
Yeah sure man..you first state you don't care if he was tortured, BUT in a COURT OF LAW he admits whatever they want.. Look, "court of law", should not be used in the same sentence as "torture" at least not in this country you fucking communist bastage.
I see you're too much a dumb fuck to understand the difference between a verbal confession before the court and trying to get a confession under torture submitted as evidence. Of course, one first has to ignore your bullshit claim they got a confession from him under torture. The torture was used to gain intelligence, not a confession. We have more than enough evidence against him to need a confession.

Mr. Jones said:
Yes sure even tortured made up shit is good enough for you.
I see you can't even function any longer without lying out your ass. And apparently you don't know what constitues actual evidence. Either that or you're just continuing to be dishonest. Big surprise there.

Mr. Jones said:
What do you demand?
I would demand assholes and mental patients like you be restrained in a 4 point and not allowed to be near the internet. Take your meds and go to bed you fucking loon.
[/quote]
Aww... the sick fuck thinks everyone is as retarded as he is. Too bad. So sad.

Mr. Jones said:
:lol: I've been to 9/11 rallies before.
And probably got your ass kicked in, perhaps that explains your attitude. Tell you what next one you attend, yell out your screen name, maybe I'll hear you and we can have a... chat.:eusa_whistle:
You wouldn't survive the encounter. Tell you what. Why don't you go to an FDNY firehouse and tell them all your theories and see what happens. :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
Look Parrot 9-11, you have done a fine job of making an ass out yourself for all to witness, you offer nothing more then the same old tired shit, and say the same things we are fighting against, you are an apologist for the government and all the traitors who have fucked up our nation, and the day will come when even they wont be there for you, because they don't give a shit about you, or yours..no matter how nice they are to you right now, or how much they may be paying you to make an ass out of yourself. They are paying you to do this right? Man if your doing this for free, you are really one sorry ass mother fucker. Get off the computer take your meds and get to bed the nurses might be coming soon! You wack job.:cuckoo:
Wrong yet again. Funny how all you can do is throw insults around, yet can't actually respond to what I write, which makes you the bitch. :lol: Loser.

NIST says wtc 7 collapsed due to fire and damage from falling debris played no significant role in the collapse ...Idiot

And what started the fires across several floors, broke the water mains, and caused enough damage that the fire department didn't want to risk fighting a fire in a building showing signs of collapse? Dumbass.

Was it broken water mains or box cutters that produced 2.25 seconds of free fall acceleration?

He won't answer, he is scared.

phillip I applaud your resilience. I don't like these guys, I've been reading their responses and I cannot even begin to imagine what kind of people these guys are in real life. I'm glad you are here to rebuttal with facts, even though they are of no interest them. It really sucks to know we live with citizens who act this way...Makes you wanna vomit sort of.

Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character. - Albert Einstein

Last edited:
I can only repeat what I said earlier about my expectations of what will happen if 70% to 85% of regular FOX viewers begin to reconsider their government's "role" in 911 immediately prior to our next presidential election.

At the very least there will be architects, engineers, and lawyers who majored in Math defending the OCT on boards like this one.

I think we should take every opportunity to hone our arguments between now and then.

If the OCT turn out to be a "Big Lie", it will present a crisis unlike any of us currently alive have ever seen. I think it's a good idea to get ahead of this curve, if that's as all possible.

Was it broken water mains or box cutters that produced 2.25 seconds of free fall acceleration?

He won't answer, he is scared.

phillip I applaud your resilience. I don't like these guys, I've been reading their responses and I cannot even begin to imagine what kind of people these guys are in real life. I'm glad you are here to rebuttal with facts, even though they are of no interest them. It really sucks to know we live with citizens who act this way...Makes you wanna vomit sort of.

Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character. - Albert Einstein

LOL! Look at the weak minded "physicsexists" that pretends he is all knowledgable. A shame he can't actually debate. He got his ass owned on other sites so here he just ignores everyone who doesn't agree with him. Kind of like he ignores all the evidence that disagrees with his bullshit theories. The perfect example of a fucked up truthtard. Way to go PE!

Neither. It was the internal collapse which destroyed many of the columns, including those that supported the NW corner exterior that experienced near free fall acceleration. But you knew that. We honest people just have to keep repeating ourselves for peon truthtards like you who refuse to look at the truth. :lol: What a loser!

One of the best videos debunking these troofers claims:

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q20NmYGE-T4[/ame]

Of course, they'll completely ignore it......The truth hurts the lil' pinheads, BADLY!

What do you "think" Rich Larry Silverstein meant by the word "pull?"

How long would it take to prep a 47 story building for controlled demolition?

How much money has Rich Larry made from the events of 911?

Try to stay in character.

Forum List

Back