Build That Wall, Stop Mexican Meth

This has to be satire. As if a wall will stop drug traffic. Trump's Chumps must be smoking some of that shit.

Well, considering in places that they DO have a wall it's swiss cheese with tunnels underneath it, I don't really think that a wall will be that much of an impediment.

This has to be satire. As if a wall will stop drug traffic. Trump's Chumps must be smoking some of that shit.
Shut that motherfucker down. Drugs can and will be stopped under Trump.

This country was founded on smuggling, what made anyone think that would change in the 21st century?

Americans were buying illegal substances off black market Dutch traders before the revolution.

It was called Tea. The Dutch were not perceived that positively by the British either.

Have they heard of Navy SEALS and Cruise Missiles on their fucking home inside Mexico?

Best tone down the rhetoric.

You would not want Mexico to start manufacturing highly enriched uranium again. They could create a nuclear bomb in less than a year.

Well, considering in places that they DO have a wall it's swiss cheese with tunnels underneath it, I don't really think that a wall will be that much of an impediment.
When backed by US Military it will. The area along the border needs to be a "zone of death."

When backed by US Military it will. The area along the border needs to be a "zone of death."

Mexico probably wants a wall . It makes it harder for US forces to invade, which therefore makes it easier for Mexico to send them packing.

I see the resident liberals are siding with the cartels and don't care if Meth is killing our kids. First arrest traitorous liberals, then build the wall, in that order.

h
San Francisco Meth Zombies
Nat Geo refers to it as a a "drug superhighway."

Yeah, the Mexican cartels have never heard of airplanes or boats.
Have they heard of Navy SEALS and Cruise Missiles on their fucking home inside Mexico?

Chances are they probably have, because our missiles are some of the most accurate on the planet, and the SEALs are the finest fighting force on the planet.

However, based on what you've been posting, you have zero understanding of how the military operates, or even when and how it can be used.

Me? I spent 20 years in the Navy and know that according to the rules of our military, they cannot be used for drug interdiction in our country. That is why the Coast Guard is part of the Department of Transportation in peacetime and shifts over to the military during wartime. It's so they can patrol our coastal waters.

As far as sending in forces into another country and doing hostile actions such as shooting missiles or having a SPECOPS team go take out a cartel leader (who is also a Mexican citizen)? Well...............that there is a declaration of war.

Well, tying the hands of border patrol didn't work, so maybe we should go the other way and increase security. They know where the big drug and human trafficking areas are and they put up signs warning people not to go in those areas. Maybe we could do better than that.

Forum List

Back