Budweiser is changing it's name to....

Budweiser renames itself 'America' to inspire drinkers

....no, not to "piss" which is probably should do, but to "America".

And guess what? Budweiser is a BELGIAN OWNED BEER......

Or as Joe put it in the comments section:

"Great, America tastes like #$%$."

So, apparently Belgium owns American now.... sure beats owning the Congo, I guess.
Yes, owned by Belgium and Brazil is involved too, They are calling it America to pander to jingoistic right wing types. It still tastes like horse piss.

Why do they need to inspire drinkers? I know of many that need to be UNinspired! :D

So, apparently Belgium owns American now.... sure beats owning the Congo, I guess.
Sorry the Original "Budweiser" is from the CHEZ RePUBLIC

Yes, I know. But we're not talking about the original Budweiser.

Yes, owned by Belgium and Brazil is involved too, They are calling it America to pander to jingoistic right wing types. It still tastes like horse piss.
I'll be honest, I'm a moderate liberal and I hate beer and cannot even remember the last time I drank a drop of that crap liquid.

With that said, you better damn believe that I'mma buy my happy ass a 6-pack. Why? 'Mericuh. (I'm actually being serious though...how could you not buy and drink "America").

I'll be honest, I'm a moderate liberal and I hate beer and cannot even remember the last time I drank a drop of that crap liquid.

With that said, you better damn believe that I'mma buy my happy ass a 6-pack. Why? 'Mericuh. (I'm actually being serious though...how could you not buy and drink "America").

I can remember the last time I had a drink, Christmas "Party" 2001, there were only three members of staff, the boss, an a-hole, and some woman who didn't want to be working there, but the boss had screwed her over massively and forced her to stay in her job instead of going for a better one We had wine. I quit that night.

However, I won't buy piss or a beer called "Belgium", but I'm going to Belgium next month. End of pointless story.

How do you know what horse piss tastes like?

Because he's tried Budweiser......

They just want to make America drink again. I mean all the non-trump supporters. Trump followers have been their core business for decades.

I drank from your glass by mistake one night.

bruges.jpg

America..................fuck yeah.....

Sorry the Original "Budweiser" is from the CHEZ RePUBLIC

Yes, I know. But we're not talking about the original Budweiser.
Sorry,I better get back to my Kennel.............LOL..steve

I know it's a marketing gimmick, but I'm not sure what the point of it is. Budweiser is one of the most famous brands in the world. Do they really need marketing gimmicks at this point?

They just want to make America drink again.
Again? Wow, I wonder how they feel about those who have no interest in getting started, like myself for example. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You should get started right away. I would not recommend starting with beer. Try brandy and mountain dew, or peach Schnapps. Or you could just down a few screwdrivers. In any case one must consult Winston Churchill for advice on drinking:

"My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them." - Winston Churchill -

Forum List

Back