Budesonide treats Covid

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Ask your doctor for Budesonide aerosol, not inhaler to treat Covid.

It is a safe, cheap, and old drug that has successfully treated Covid by this doctor 100% of the time.

It is also being used in such places as Taiwan, a country with next to no Covid deaths.

It is a safe, cheap, and old drug that has successfully treated Covid by this doctor 100% of the time.

It is also being used in such places as Taiwan, a country with next to no Covid deaths.
Surprising, since the manufacturer says it should not be used if you have ever had a serious viral, bacterial or fungal infection.
I thought Covid was a serious viral infection.
Budesonide Uses, Side Effects & Warnings - Drugs.com

Surprising, since the manufacturer says it should not be used if you have ever had a serious viral, bacterial or fungal infection.
Other steroids have also shown promise, specifically because this particular virus causes an inflammatory cascade of destruction.

But yea, steroids also have the undesirable effect of lowering the bodies immune system, which is why there is that warning. But it seems that in this particular case with this particular virus, it is effective, at least, according to his success rate in treating the virus.

Other steroids have also shown promise, specifically because this particular virus causes an inflammatory cascade of destruction.

But yea, steroids also have the undesirable effect of lowering the bodies immune system, which is why there is that warning. But it seems that in this particular case with this particular virus, it is effective, at least, according to his success rate in treating the virus.
Didn't even know it was a steroid, only getting to the MFG cautions on the site I screenshot. May be fine, who knows, but not getting hopes up until there are real studies. Like I said with the Chloroquine deal if my doctor tells me he wants to try it to keep my but alive, fine. Otherwise, I'm not a stockholder of the company that makes it, so I will reserve judgement until the repeatable proof of the double blind studies and hope they do not experiment at the veterans hospital again. Prisons, man. That's the place to try this stuff out. :cool:

I hope it proves out. We need a magic bullet at this point.

Budesonide's action is anti-inflammatory. We mentioned cylcohexanone in posts #613 & 614 of the snake meat thread on 17 Jun. Cyclohexanone is related to another ketone, cyclopentanone. In the following study cyclopentanone and budesonide occur together, and the pharmacodynamics are similar:

Anti-Inflammatory P-5 / Budesonide
'....Wells containing LPS-activated cells without the addition of P-5 or budesonide served as negative (untreated) control.'

Nearly EVERYONE has had "serious viral, bacterial, or fungal infections" and YET -- it's main use is for COPD/Asthma/CFibrosis.. Really common, high volume use.. And those precautions are to evaluate for SPECIFIC types of those things that might be LINGERING around.. Because CSteroids will MASK SYMPTOMS of those infections if they flare up.. And COPD/Asthma treatment is LONG TERM.. So you have a wide time window where a particular PAST infection could flare and NOT be detected...

Even tho -- there is guidance right now for Asthma/COPD patients to CONTINUE their doses of Budesonide IF they contract Covid-19... Which tells you we're misinterpreting that warning somehow..

See statement by Dr. Peters about CONTINUING Budesonide inhalers during infections of Covid 19

The similar budesonide pharmacodynamics we've pointed out are anti-inflammatory, and this thread is pauperizing itself to ignore inhaled interferon while speaking of inhalers: budesonide's mechanism as an anti-inflammatory is to thwart the virus's access to the control of the interferon pathway. Thus, inhalers place interferon directly at the ACE2 receptors of the lungs.

Nearly EVERYONE has had "serious viral, bacterial, or fungal infections" and YET -- it's main use is for COPD/Asthma/CFibrosis.. Really common, high volume use.. And those precautions are to evaluate for SPECIFIC types of those things that might be LINGERING around.. Because CSteroids will MASK SYMPTOMS of those infections if they flare up.. And COPD/Asthma treatment is LONG TERM.. So you have a wide time window where a particular PAST infection could flare and NOT be detected...

Even tho -- there is guidance right now for Asthma/COPD patients to CONTINUE their doses of Budesonide IF they contract Covid-19... Which tells you we're misinterpreting that warning somehow..

See statement by Dr. Peters about CONTINUING Budesonide inhalers during infections of Covid 19
I get your point and it is true. Everybody has had serious infections of the type describe on the MFG warning. I admit also, for somebody who had such a good time as a weekend hippie, before my military and family days, I have done a lot of self prescription and use for off label purposes, living through all of it. But, have always paid a certain amount of attention black box warning, full monogram precautions, contraindications, etc. To intentionally take the drug over those warnings is something I might do under normal circumstance, but if seriously ill at the time, with that exact type disease, the manufacturer is warning not to take this drug, if you have even had a disease like that, is pretty radical thinking. Understand about product liability MFG instructions, but seems like they ruled out a lot of possible uses for it, intending to stay solvent on after lawsuits of product use, and may have had a reason. As usual, if my medical professional say "Hey, I need to start you on XYZ" I will fall right in line.

In general, I would advise everyone to be widely skeptical of any random doctors claiming to have a silver bullet for anything.

Those doctors aren’t practicing medicine the way it should be practiced.

The Texas doctor invoking an antibiotic and zinc is mimicking the Zelenko-Raoult protocol, already posted on the snake meat thread. Raoult is the original, followed by Zelenko who added the zinc.

They just want to use us as guinea pigs to try out their new money making products.
But all I know is that any foreign substances, and I mean any, that enter into the body, that the body goes into defense mode. That is why organ recipients are giving immunosuppressant drugs for the rest of their lives because the DNA in their new transplanted organ isn't compatible with their system. That the body will start attacking itself

I think that they need 5G network to operate these nanotechnologies like vaccines and etc.. 4G isn't strong enough, but even 5G isn't strong enough as well to operate this technology. And so they might be going uo umtil they are able to reach 1000G. That is when we will be frying like bacon like the pigs.
I guess Obama and the Clinton's will be living with the elites in parts of the world where there is no wifi technology at all. A place where there is only 3 years old topless hula girls dancing all over the place.

clinton private viewing.gif

I hope it proves out. We need a magic bullet at this point.
Seriousy i don't think there will be any silver bullets and the simple fact is this thing isn't nearly as serious as it's being cracked up to be. Its only the panic of the left in an impossible situation that's the primary driver behind all the bullshit and panic.
It's something like the stampeding of a cattle herd
they've been spooked. In fact it's exactly like that.

In general, I would advise everyone to be widely skeptical of any random doctors claiming to have a silver bullet for anything.

You mean like Fauci?

LMAO!

Oh, and telling us not to wear masks in March and then reversing his decision later, stating he was just trying to conserve masks, takes away any credibility he may have once had.

Incidentally, I know of no such credibility problems with the doctor I cited

You mean like Fauci?

LMAO!

Oh, and telling us not to wear masks in March and then reversing his decision later, stating he was just trying to conserve masks, takes away any credibility he may have once had.

Fauci is not some random doctor. He’s published hundreds of papers. He’s pioneered treatments for complex medical problems.

When people say “he wrote the book”, that’s literally true for Fauci.
1595789600700.png

You mean like Fauci?

LMAO!

Fauci is not some random doctor. He’s published hundreds of papers. He’s pioneered treatments for complex medical problems.

When people say “he wrote the book”, that’s literally true for Fauci.
View attachment 367580
So here you have a man who admitted to telling the lie about not wearing masks in order to preserve them? How many lives did that cost people?

I don't care how many books he has written, his credibility is now gone

Or do you disagree?

Forum List

Back