Bubba Wallace...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
Bubba Wallace needs to be, at the very least, suspended for the remainder of the NASCAR season, if not expelled from NASCAR altogether.
The #5 of Kyle Larson was sliding up the track in Las Vegas, causing Bubba Wallace to sideswipe the wall. As they do down the track, it's pretty evident that Wallace intentionally hits Larson, causing him to spin at almost 200 miles per hour. The wreck easily could've ended far worse than it did:

As if that wasn't enough, Wallace then gets out of his car, walks over to where Larson had gotten out of his car, and repeatedly assaults him.

In addition to being suspended or expelled, Wallace should also be criminally charged...

Jackass caused the crash and then goes after Larson....who tries to avoid Wallace the bully. I wish someone would poundcake Bubba Smollet.

It was amusing the mcDonald's printed on his suit...considering the number of times the usual suspects are tearing up McD's with their antics.

Bubba Wallace needs to be, at the very least, suspended for the remainder of the NASCAR season, if not expelled from NASCAR altogether.
The #5 of Kyle Larson was sliding up the track in Las Vegas, causing Bubba Wallace to sideswipe the wall. As they do down the track, it's pretty evident that Wallace intentionally hits Larson, causing him to spin at almost 200 miles per hour. The wreck easily could've ended far worse than it did:

As if that wasn't enough, Wallace then gets out of his car, walks over to where Larson had gotten out of his car, and repeatedly assaults him.

In addition to being suspended or expelled, Wallace should also be criminally charged...

3 races seems a little light. He also put his hands on a NASCAR official which I’m sure NASCAR will frown upon. Since he’s nit in contention this year making him miss a race or 2 next year as well as a hefty fine sends the right message to the drivers I would think.

3 races seems a little light. He also put his hands on a NASCAR official which I’m sure NASCAR will frown upon. Since he’s nit in contention this year making him miss a race or 2 next year as well as a hefty fine sends the right message to the drivers I would think.

I would prefer to see him expelled from NASCAR altogether. He's clearly a danger. It's glaringly obvious that he simply gets too emotional to be trusted behind the wheel of a 3,300 pound race car.

If nothing else, NASCAR needs to suspend him for the rest of this season and next season, fine him, require him to attend extensive anger management sessions, and have him issue a formal apology to the fans, to NASCAR and, most importantly, to Larson.

All of that should be separate and apart from any appropriate criminal proceedings, which obviously would carry their own punishment if convicted.

Bubba Wallace needs to go...

Attempted murder and assault and battery. however, is NASCAR a power fiefdom with Bubba getting some flak? If not, then he is wrong.

Forum List

Back