Kyle Busch Should Be Fined And Suspended...

Rooster

Mar 9, 2017
So, after yesterday's race out in Vegas, Kyle Busch physically attacked Joey Logano because Logano drifted up into Busch, causing Busch to wreck. Watching the video, it's pretty apparent that there was nothing intentional done by Logano.

For such an outburst, I believe Busch should be heavily fined and suspended for the remainder of the season...

I have NEVER liked Kyle Busch. He is one more dirty little unsportsmanlike piece of shit. A few years ago, he was in a truck series race where, under caution, he literally ran the points leader into the wall, destroying his car and costing him the championship. If he can't beat you he'll wreck you. If they kicked him out of racing for good it would suit me fine.

I have NEVER liked Kyle Busch. He is one more dirty little unsportsmanlike piece of shit. A few years ago, he was in a truck series race where, under caution, he literally ran the points leader into the wall, destroying his car and costing him the championship. If he can't beat you he'll wreck you. If they kicked him out of racing for good it would suit me fine.

That was when I decided he was a total POS and should have been banned from racing for life.

Logano's answer at the end of this video is priceless. lol

I've never been a big Logano fan either, he's just too cocky. But, I can respect that the kid knows how to drive a race car. Reminds me a lot of Darrel Waltrip.... big smart mouth but very good race car driver.

I've been following NASCAR since I was a little boy. My dad used to build race cars with the Allison brothers. He was actually supposed to go with Donnie to Indianapolis to learn how to drive Indy cars but he was burned severely working on a race car and that ended his racing days. Donnie went on to race Indy cars and was the first driver to compete in the World 600 and Indy 500 in the same day.

Forum List

Back