B’Tselem report delivers blow to narrative that November attack on Gaza was ‘surgical

" There were no rockets in the groves they were working in."

And the best news is now there never will be any.

So once again Sherri, remind those Zionists of all the times you grieved & protested over all the innocent Israeli children killed by the Palestinian terrorists. And what a good "Christian" you are. 'Atta girl.

"...Well, being surgical is not even an element in defining war crimes. I expect they did not use certain words and chose others because of the censorship.What the report more importantly does is identify unlawful attacks that resulted in many unlawful killings which Israelis should be held accountable for."
Oh, and now we've moved the goal-posts, from talking about whether or not they are competent to judge military operations (surgical and precise) and results, to 'war-crimes'... uhhhhh.... yeppers.

It is not a war-crime to drop a bomb or launch a missile or fire-off an artillery or tank-gun round at a military target and its environs, and to hit civilians in the process... happens all the time... when war-assets are positioned amongst civilian populations.

Wanna look for 'war-crimes' in Gaza?

Look for the cold-hearted Palestinian bastards who positioned those rockets and guns and other assets amongst their civilians...

Now that's a war-crime!

The title of my thread is simply the title of the article I addressed in the OP. They chose that title because they wanted to use a statement in the Btselem Report as their thread title. What is unlawful under intl law has nothing to do with the concept of surgical attacks. Attacks that target civilians or civilian objects are unlawful. And I believe that is the problem with all the attacks that killed civilians. I addressed 1 of 9 specific attacks so far . There, a boy and a relative were unlawfully targeted working in their lemon and citrus groves. There were no rockets in the groves they were working in.

Why did the Israelis fire upon the person(s) in the grove? Were they believed to be combatants?

It is a regular practice for Israel to target civilians, over half of those killed in Cast Lead were noncombatants too. THE percentage killed in CL wss more like 70 percent
And the report addresses that too. I think it is collective punisment, they want civilian targets.

Why did the Israelis fire upon the person(s) in the grove? Were they believed to be combatants?

It is a regular practice for Israel to target civilians, over half of those killed in Cast Lead were noncombatants too. THE percentage killed in CL wss more like 70 percent
And the report addresses that too. I think it is collective punisment, they want civilian targets.
It is a regular practice for Israel to target civilians? Doubtful. Did they interview the shooters? Did they access some internal memorandum or report that makes that a little more credible?

Were the rockets lobbed by Hamas animals at Israeli civilians "surgical". Yes, if the intention was to kill innocent children and civilians.

And where they criminal? Unlawful perhaps?

And oh...this is a good one...Are there any "Palestinians of conscience" <ha ha> that condemn such rocket attacks? No, there never is. Wow what a surprise!

Always encouraging barbarism and then complaining when Israel makes them pay.

Whine whine whine.

Ha ha ha. Targeting civilians?! You are a joke. That's what Hamas does and that's why they are labeled as TERRORIST by the US and many Western countries. Get over it!

Anyway... Btselem strikes me as about as pro-Palestinian as one can be and still keep your doors open within the State of Israel...

Their focus and verbiage strike me as a gaggle of Israeli Quisling -like Goat-Cheese -Eating Surrender Monkeys with their own anti-Israel and pro-Palestinian axe to grind...

I'm not sure I trust them, even if they were telling the truth and putting it into a truthful context, which I am by no means certain about... ;-)

Last edited:
Anyway... Btselem strikes me as about as pro-Palestinian as one can be and still keep your doors open within the State of Israel...

Their focus and verbiage strike me as a gaggle of Israeli Quisling -like Goat-Cheese -Eating Surrender Monkeys with their own anti-Israel and pro-Palestinian axe to grind...

I'm not sure I trust them, even if they were telling the truth and putting it into a truthful context, which I am by no means certain about... ;-)

a weird kind of pro-pali-----is de rigueur for the "ANGRY YOUNG" and
wanna-bee young of Israel -------kinda like 'anti-capitalism" and
calling cops "pigs" and uhm ??? if I remember correctly ? FUZZ??
was the thing for the marijuana set in the 60s ------FEELIN" GROOOOOVY

Since there is ZERO evidence that any such 'censorship' exists either in the US or Israel, I find the entire 'argument' relating to that absolute nonsense. It's basically another example of slander and demonization.

Oh, it's a good guess that the strikes were, indeed, precise and surgical.

Given that the Palestinians routinely and callously park their rocketry and other military assets in close proximity to civilian populations, when you make omelettes over there, yer gonna break a few eggs.

By 'precise' and 'surgical' I'm sure they mean that they got the Bad Guys and a handful of others nearby but did not rack up hundreds or thousands or civilian collateral-casualties as a less-precise and less-accuracy-motivated Retaliator might... :eusa_think:

Don't want ANY civilian casualties?

There's a simple solution.

Stop launching rockets, etc., against the Israelis.

Problem solved.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

It is a regular practice for Israel to target civilians? Doubtful. Did they interview the shooters? Did they access some internal memorandum or report that makes that a little more credible?

The way they carry out operations insures the majority who are killed are always civilians. So, it is a problem with the military leadership. The fatality statistics speak for themselves.

It is an Israeli NGO founded by members of the Knesset.

Thus disproving all allegations made by isa-worshipping dogs
regarding governmental censorship and political coercion in
Israel------- ALL THAT CONSPIRACY crap that pours
fourth from sewer mouthed pigs -----in the KHUtBAHJIANT
FART (wah)

FART (wah)

How Btselem was founded many years ago says nothing about censorship in Israel today.

The way they carry out operations insures the majority who are killed are always civilians. So, it is a problem with the military leadership. The fatality statistics speak for themselves.
What's yer gripe about? Tinmore has always preached that Palestine has no army so somebody has to pay for all those rocket attacks. Right?

What's yer gripe about? Tinmore has always preached that Palestine has no army so somebody has to pay for all those rocket attacks. Right?

The "civilian" fraud was invented LONG AGO ---it was explained to me
more than 40 years ago by a giggling pakistani surgeon-----the idea is this>>
In islamic law ----killing an enemy soldier is always legal -----there are times
when killing a non soldier might not be entirely legal. In order to protect
the ummah-----islamic terrorists never wear the uniform of any army---thus
no muslim country or army can be blamed for their filth. All jihadist
murderers are thus "FREELANCERS" --- if they escape after their crimes they
are hidden carefully -----if they are captured no one knows them-----and if they
die in the comission of the crime for the glory of isa---they go directly to Jannah
and the case is closed. The man was explaining the elegance of murder
during airplane hijackings that were going on at that time. Isa respecter
logic is very meticulous

FART (wah)

How Btselem was founded many years ago says nothing about censorship in Israel today.

sherri----your response says nothing -----your idiot sophistry might work for
a jury trial if you are careful to exclude persons with brains.

Fellow posters----take a hint from sherri---in jury selection some lawyers
present a test case-----and then ask potential jurors their opinion. If
you do not feel like serving on a jury that year----and the lawyer
reminds you of sherri-----just ask probing questions or---comment
on the particularly silly and meaningless MAUDLIN details such
lawyers often throw into their idiot summations----
-you will be EXCUSED

Now----since your idiot comment opened the door for me-----
go right ahead and DESCRIBE censorship in Israel TODAY

You don't fully understand the underlying motivation of the Israeli Gov. in this matter . You are right that it is collective punishment but that is just the name of the tactic what it's purpose is, is to change the political will of the Palestinian people by terror. They seek to terrorize the Gazanns in an effort to subvert the free democratic expression of the people to get them to get rid of the Hamas Gov. They resort to terrorism in order to accomplish this goal, in this manner they are no better then Al Queda ( sp ) or the Boston Bombers. They just use more sophisticated weapons.

Last edited:

You don't fully understand the underlying motivation of the Israeli Gov. in this matter . You are right that it is collective punishment but that is just the name of the tactic what it's purpose is, is to change the political will of the Palestinian people by terror. They seek to terrorize the Gazanns in an effort to subvert the free democratic expression of the people to get them to get rid of the Hamas Gov. They resort to terrorism in order to accomplish this goal, in this manner they are no better then Al Queda ( sp ) or the Boston Bombers. They just use more sophisticated weapons.

Patrick, there was never such a thing as a democracy in the Middle East.

The Boston bombers used the STANDARD TERRORIST WEAPON----the nail bomb.
It has no military value----its only funcion is to kill people for the honor
of ISAHUAKBARRRR It is something morphed from the prior
standard filth of isa-------up close slit throat-----which is how the armenian
genocide functioned----also for the honor of isahuakbar

Forum List

Back