Bruce Dickinson Has Harsh Words For The Music Business Over Rock Hall Snub: "Pop music is disposable, darling. Well, we don't make disposable pop"

Link Wray and Bernie Taupin probably deserve recognition out of that list. The rest I don't care about one way or the other. The R&RHOF has alwasy been a joke anyway. I don't even know who has been inducted and who hasn't.

so does Al Kooper....

I like Kooper as a person; him and Henry Winkler could be brothers. I just don't go in much for glam rock or whatever it is he does as a performer.

I like Willie Nelson a lot, been to at least 10 of his shows, but a 'top musician' he isn't. Wrote a lot of songs I like, and I see him as a writer, not so much a performer. And which of his songs qualify as 'rock n roll'???

Last edited:
I like Kooper as a person; him and Henry Winkler could be brothers. I just don't go in much for glam rock or whatever it is he does as a performer.

I like Willie Nelson a lot, been to at least 10 of his shows, but a 'top musician' he isn't. Wrote a lot of songs I like, and I see him as a writer, not so much a performer. And which of his songs qualify as 'rock n roll'???
he doesnt do glam rock.....he actually started Blood Sweat and Tears and is behind the scenes as a Keyboard player and song writer....been around since the mid 60's....

Easy, guys... I put my pants on just like the rest of you - one leg at a time...Except, when my pants are on, I make gold records.

780b6d38bc3f5ff21bbe6297b119d48a.jpg

Forum List

Back