Broward Co. schools in conjuction with LE, entered into an agreement not to arrest students.

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Unrolled thread from @TheLastRefuge2

No wonder the guard was a coward. he new his actions would cost the school money

2. I spent about 18 months in 2012, 2013 and 2014 investigating Broward and Miami-Dade school policies and how those policies transfer to law enforcement practices.

4. What I stumbled upon was a Broward County law enforcement system in a state of conflict. The Broward County School Board and District Superintendent, entered into a political agreement with Broward County Law enforcement officials to stop arresting students for crimes.

5. The motive was simple. The school system administrators wanted to "improve their statistics" and gain state and federal grant money for improvements therein.

6. So police officials, the very highest officials of law enforcement (Sheriff and Police Chiefs), entered into a plan.

10. Initially the police were excusing misdemeanor behaviors. However, it didn't take long until felonies, even violent felonies (armed robberies, assaults and worse) were being excused.

13. The police were in a bind. They were encountering evidence of criminal conduct and yet they had to hide the conduct. There were examples of burglary and robbery where the police had to hide the recovered evidence in order to let the kids get away without reports.

14. The police would take the stolen merchandise and intentionally falsify police records to record stolen merchandise *as if* they just found it on the side of the road.

15. They put drugs and stolen merchandise in bags, and sent it to storage rooms in the police department. Never assigning the recovery to criminal conduct. Stolen merchandise was just sitting in storage rooms gathering dust.

16. They couldn't get the stuff back to the victim because that would mean the police would have to explain how they took custody of it. So they just hid it. To prove this was happening one of the officers told me where to look, and who the victim was.

29. For years this has been happening and no-one cared. Crimes happen; students excused; victims ignored; etc. The Broward County School and Law Enforcement system is designed to flow exactly this way. It's politics.

30. Only then a Parkland school shooting happened. For Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel this had to be an "oh shit" moment; but not for the reasons the media initially thought. If people start digging, they'll discover the shooter was one of those previously excused students.

Flirting with kids lives to bring more supposed money to the district

Isn't that what No Child Left Behind does? Gotta cut corners to have the right statistics.
DWr3AjxU0AAoZMa.jpg

Unrolled thread from @TheLastRefuge2

No wonder the guard was a coward. he new his actions would cost the school money

2. I spent about 18 months in 2012, 2013 and 2014 investigating Broward and Miami-Dade school policies and how those policies transfer to law enforcement practices.

4. What I stumbled upon was a Broward County law enforcement system in a state of conflict. The Broward County School Board and District Superintendent, entered into a political agreement with Broward County Law enforcement officials to stop arresting students for crimes.

5. The motive was simple. The school system administrators wanted to "improve their statistics" and gain state and federal grant money for improvements therein.

6. So police officials, the very highest officials of law enforcement (Sheriff and Police Chiefs), entered into a plan.

10. Initially the police were excusing misdemeanor behaviors. However, it didn't take long until felonies, even violent felonies (armed robberies, assaults and worse) were being excused.

13. The police were in a bind. They were encountering evidence of criminal conduct and yet they had to hide the conduct. There were examples of burglary and robbery where the police had to hide the recovered evidence in order to let the kids get away without reports.

14. The police would take the stolen merchandise and intentionally falsify police records to record stolen merchandise *as if* they just found it on the side of the road.

15. They put drugs and stolen merchandise in bags, and sent it to storage rooms in the police department. Never assigning the recovery to criminal conduct. Stolen merchandise was just sitting in storage rooms gathering dust.

16. They couldn't get the stuff back to the victim because that would mean the police would have to explain how they took custody of it. So they just hid it. To prove this was happening one of the officers told me where to look, and who the victim was.

29. For years this has been happening and no-one cared. Crimes happen; students excused; victims ignored; etc. The Broward County School and Law Enforcement system is designed to flow exactly this way. It's politics.

30. Only then a Parkland school shooting happened. For Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel this had to be an "oh shit" moment; but not for the reasons the media initially thought. If people start digging, they'll discover the shooter was one of those previously excused students.
Thank you for the info..although, of course, the officer could not have known that the shooter was a student..could have been anyone, right? An angry parent..or just a run of the mill wacko.

The officer was a coward..simple as that.

Not that I doubt your info..and it will unravel in a very ugly fashion...already there was a very tense confrontation between the city manager and the Broward County Sheriff:

Sources: Coral Springs police upset at some Broward deputies for not entering school - CNNPolitics

The resentment among Coral Springs officials toward Broward County officials about what they perceived to be a dereliction of duty may have reached a boiling point at a vigil the night of February 15, where, in front of dozens of others, Coral Springs City Manager Mike Goodrum confronted Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel. A source familiar with the conversation tells CNN that Goodrum was upset that the Broward deputies had remained outside the school while kids inside could have been bleeding out, among other reasons.

I had a neighbor woman who would get into heated arguments with her kid. I warned her to start disciplining her kid rather than engaging in endless empty threats to discipline her kid. One day she was screaming for help in her front yard while her kid was pounding on her. She wanted my help, but I refused to help her.

Why?

She deserved the beating for the irresponsible parenting as well as for ignoring my advice. But, what stopped me from helping her is the certainty that she'd have me arrested if I helped her. Her kid was a total brat because she totally objected to the idea of real discipline. If I restrained her brat, she'd accuse me of assault.

Sometimes the powers that be just set themselves up for some bleeding. F-em and the people who voted for them. Like black neighborhoods. F-em.

Though, it is too bad when innocent people get dragged down by libtards and shitheads. If her kid were assaulting an innocent person, I would have flattened the brat.

These dead children were sacrificed so the DNC could push an anti gun agenda. The demonrats had to do something after they were embarassed by the Russian indictment nonsense.

Forum List

Back