The Strange Death Of Europe Continues: Italians are moving away, and migrants are moving in

People from Africa and the Middle East are pouring into the EU at an astounding rate. Most have no jobs skills so they will have to be supported by the government or become Criminals. The EU will never be able to support all of Africa or so many from the Middle East. In short order most of the EU will third world countries then people will be sneaking into Russia. Make no mistake, these people for the most part are not war refugees they are economic immigrants wanting to be taken care of.

This is not just an analysis of demographic and political realities; it is also an eyewitness account of a continent in self-destruct mode. It includes accounts based on travels across the entire continent, from the places where migrants land to the places they end up, from the people who pretend they want them to the places which cannot accept them.

Written by: Douglas Murray

The Strange Death of Europe

• Banned
People from Africa and the Middle East are pouring into the EU at an astounding rate. Most have no jobs skills so they will have to be supported by the government or become Criminals. The EU will never be able to support all of Africa or so many from the Middle East. In short order most of the EU will third world countries then people will be sneaking into Russia. Make no mistake, these people for the most part are not war refugees they are economic immigrants wanting to be taken care of.

This is not just an analysis of demographic and political realities; it is also an eyewitness account of a continent in self-destruct mode. It includes accounts based on travels across the entire continent, from the places where migrants land to the places they end up, from the people who pretend they want them to the places which cannot accept them.

Written by: Douglas Murray

The Strange Death of Europe

i borrowed his title for my title!

China is going to rule the world. I hope I am gone before that time.

Those working to ensure that America fails, I hope they meet their fate in hell one day.

We have people who do not want the wall on the southern border.

THIS is exactly why we need the border secure.

China is going to rule the world. I hope I am gone before that time.

Those working to ensure that America fails, I hope they meet their fate in hell one day.

So? One master is the same as the next. At least everybody will be reeeeeeally good at math and science.

Maybe Europeans should consider immigrating to the United States of America, where they would no doubt be welcomed enthusiastically.

Most Democrats are dumb bigots who hate America and that is why they love illegal immigration so much

Forum List

Back