Broken heel, and stolen IPOD

My friend left my door unlocked when we went to the bar tonight, and some asshole stole my IPOD. Then when we were walking into his house my heel broke on my brand new pair of six inch heels. I was so in love with these shoes, but at least I have the receipt. :(

Sorry about the ipod but 6 inch heels?

My friend left my door unlocked when we went to the bar tonight, and some asshole stole my IPOD. Then when we were walking into his house my heel broke on my brand new pair of six inch heels. I was so in love with these shoes, but at least I have the receipt. :(

For you Luissa...'you picked a fine time to leave me loose heel'!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLKDFKRTdlo]YouTube - kenny rogers - lucille[/ame]

Never blame someone else for your responsibility.

This thread is not complete without Dis commenting on your life style choices Lulu!

I'll come back later.

Never blame someone else for your responsibility.

Thanks!!

He actually felt pretty bad, and I told him it wasn't his fault.. Does that help?

The higher the heel, the sexier it is :eusa_drool:

And the better your butt looks! ;)

Not always, I always thought you were relatively young and a cute wedge sandal might be a better choice for you.

6" heels are for cougar types who think they have something to prove. When you're young it's easy to be cute and have a nice looking butt.

The higher the heel, the sexier it is :eusa_drool:

And the better your butt looks! ;)
Indeed...

V278503.jpg

Forum List

Back