Brits throwing mass demonstration to block Trump visit

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
oh my, MSNBC reporting they're expecting UUUUGE protest crowds.....

London (CNN)The political controversy over the decision to accord US President Donald Trump the honor of a state visit to the UK will be reignited in the British parliament on Monday.

Members of Parliament will spend up to three hours discussing a petition calling for the visit to be downgraded because of Trump's "well-documented misogyny and vulgarity."

The petition attracted more than 1.8 million signatures, easily crossing the 100,000 threshold qualifying it for a parliamentary debate.

UK Parliament debates Trump visit - CNN.com

oh my, MSNBC reporting they're expecting UUUUGE protest crowds.....

London (CNN)The political controversy over the decision to accord US President Donald Trump the honor of a state visit to the UK will be reignited in the British parliament on Monday.

Members of Parliament will spend up to three hours discussing a petition calling for the visit to be downgraded because of Trump's "well-documented misogyny and vulgarity."

The petition attracted more than 1.8 million signatures, easily crossing the 100,000 threshold qualifying it for a parliamentary debate.

UK Parliament debates Trump visit - CNN.com
Maybe they should think about their real problem. I've read Great Britain has an high crime rate. This is a real problem not the US President visit to London :dunno:

Forum List

Back