British youtuber meets some Chinese people in London...

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014

Watch this. The amount of "What are you doing?" Is immense.

"This conversation is over...." and then carries on talking, the "don't touch her" guy is the best (or worst), literally shouting and getting angry over NOTHING.

Then the "We've got rights...." bit is HILARIOUS

"This conversation is over...." and then carries on talking, the "don't touch her" guy is the best (or worst), literally shouting and getting angry over NOTHING.

Why do you think it funny that communists think they can control what people do in other countries?

If that were me I would have continued to play and simply ignored the Chinese twats.

What's sad is the British cops took the side of the communists, and as of yesterday, that piano (which Elton John has played) is roped off and cops are preventing people from playing it.

And you cheer this.

You're fucked in the head.

Don't laugh, this has been going on at the highest levels of government in the West for many years as they bent for China. If Trump didn't call them out, or if Hillary would have won, where would we be today?. To be that bold and demand a guy in Britian kneel to the demands of a foreign citizen and change his own protected freedoms is really a reflection of how they see themselves in the worlds community hierarchy. Some intend on enforcing a caste system on the world. Ironic that he would.complain about cameras in the UK where CCTV are everywhere just as they are in China.

Last edited:
Don't laugh, this has been going on at the highest levels of government in the West for many years as they bent for China. If Trump didn't call them out, or if Hillary would have won, where would we be today?. To be that bold and demand a guy in Britian kneel to the demands of a foreign citizen and change his own protected freedoms is really a reflection of where they see themsekves in the worlds community. Some intend on enforcing a.caste system on the world. Ironic that he would.complain about cameras in the UK where CCTV are everywhere just as they are in China.

I don't agree with your "It's the Democrat's fault"

Yes, there's an issue here of control, the US tries to control people in their own countries, so we've seen it happen before.

There needs to be a discussion, remember Trump being very pro-Chinese for two years? Biden is the one sending senators to Taiwan, Trump didn't do it.

Yes, there's an issue here of control, the US tries to control people in their own countries, so we've seen it happen before.

There needs to be a discussion, remember Trump being very pro-Chinese for two years? Biden is the one sending senators to Taiwan, Trump didn't do it.

Stop lying. Trump said pretty things about China, but behind the scenes he put in place legislation that hurt them.

He also began stripping American manufacturing away from them.

/--- I saw this and some follow-up videos. US Chinese were posting that the Commie guy shouting was a handler and the other guys were forming a diamond secured area. Some believed the woman who started it was the wife or daughter of a Commie Party leader. Others say the handler was armed. A woman could be heard at 13 minutes saying DON'T SHOOT HIM.

There is no expectation of privacy in public. If you don't want to be on film then stay the fuck away from people with a camera

No one know who these people are anyway and no one fucking cares.

/--- I saw this and some follow-up videos. US Chinese were posting that the Commie guy shouting was a handler and the other guys were forming a diamond secured area. Some believed the woman who started it was the wife or daughter of a Commie Party leader. Others say the handler was armed. A woman could be heard at 13 minutes saying DON'T SHOOT HIM.

"Don't shoot him" was probably "shoot" as in "film".

But yes, they were surrounding him.

There is no expectation of privacy in public. If you don't want to be on film then stay the fuck away from people with a camera

Loads of stuff was like "Why don't you just walk away?"

There is a reason we have in Finnish verb "Ryssiä" (Muscovy) , roughly meaning "to totally fail something". Mao´s han-China is a stalinist product. what else can you expect from stalin- mao´s slaves ?

"Don't shoot him" was probably "shoot" as in "film".

But yes, they were surrounding him.
/---/ I'm not sure if the Chinese nationalist would use American slang. They tend to speak in the King's English since they learn it in a classroom. A second generation Chinese American would know the slang. This is based on my 50 years living in New York among both fresh Immigrants and second generation.

Where did I say it's the Democrats fault? It is all governments fault across all stripes because corporations told them to play nice with China at the.cost of their own nations health. This is why you elect leaders not figure heads and corporate spokespersons who have less interest in their citizens success and more interest in padding their pockets. China knows this, it is how their intelligence services operate. Find our politicians and businesses motivations and exploit them.

Of course.people care, their reactioin illustrates that they know people care. In particular, those who work at Mi5 and Mi6.

In public is not the same for all countries.

In public is not the same for all countries.
Then people traveling in other countries should not think they can force their ideas of privacy on people

I don't do the you tube shit but if I did and some asshole from another country told me not to film him I would make sure there were 10 cameras on that guy

Then people traveling in other countries should not think they can force their ideas of privacy on people

I don't do the you tube shit but if I did and some asshole from another country told me not to film him I would make sure there were 10 cameras on that guy
Yeah, but if you are in public in China, then don't expect to be able to film in public the way you do in the states. That was my point about "in public" is not the same in all countries. Also, the video posted in the OP is in London. I don't know exactly how they deal with public videoing since they don't have our 1st amendment.

The real meat of the story should be that these people were so terrified of their government, the Chinese don't even feel safe abroad, but whatever.

Yeah, but if you are in public in China, then don't expect to be able to film in public the way you do in the states. That was my point about "in public" is not the same in all countries. Also, the video posted in the OP is in London. I don't know exactly how they deal with public videoing since they don't have our 1st amendment.

And I would not try to impose my own county's ideas of privacy or free speech on anyone in China.

Where did I say it's the Democrats fault? It is all governments fault across all stripes because corporations told them to play nice with China at the.cost of their own nations health. This is why you elect leaders not figure heads and corporate spokespersons who have less interest in their citizens success and more interest in padding their pockets. China knows this, it is how their intelligence services operate. Find our politicians and businesses motivations and exploit them.

Is this where we're supposed to pretend you didn't?

" If Trump didn't call them out, or if Hillary would have won, where would we be today?."

I mean, nothing says partisan that his comment.

Is this where we're supposed to pretend you didn't?

" If Trump didn't call them out, or if Hillary would have won, where would we be today?."

I mean, nothing says partisan that his comment.
Partisan? I didnt even want Trump as nominee in 2016. This is a fact that she would have been far better for China than Trump. Trump called them out and applied tariffs which still remain to this day! If he had not done so, would Hillary have? Would she have called out China for covid or defended them? Would she have prevented flights from China?

Wake up please. Before Trump the U.S was essentially afraid to call out China due to corporate interests! There are now rumours that China has purposely overstated their economy for decades with the expectation they will take down Western investors when it crashes. Another trojan horse.

Forum List

Back