British Weapons Sweep Finds Hoardes of Weapons

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Great Britain. Where the foxes caper unmolested, the government packs your school lunch and these weapons are now safely off the streets:

Brit weapons sweep.jpg

Can you imagine how many have been spared death by filing?

Regents Park Police on Twitter

The plain matter at hand here that is ignored by the OP, is the uniform availability on the street of, things. That fact cannot be ignored or more clucking will come out and more cashes found. When will we address the issue of that?

Great Britain. Where the foxes caper unmolested, the government packs your school lunch and these weapons are now safely off the streets:

View attachment 187180

I tell you what, if long nosed pliers and a screwdriver is a weapon, I'm scared shyteless of the Brits. These guys must be sadist, torturers. Under what conditions would I allow some dude to get the upper hand on me with pliers, unless I am tied up and knocked out?

View attachment 187180

I tell you what, if long nosed pliers and a screwdriver is a weapon, I'm scared shyteless of the Brits. These guys must be sadist, torturers. Under what conditions would I allow some dude to get the upper hand on me with pliers, unless I am tied up and knocked out?
The most likely venue of a crazed crooked toothed brit letcher getting access to you with the weapon you so fear, will be when you are leaving the pub by force of eviction after having guessed the correct number on pennies in the jar.

View attachment 187180

I know how to kill 5 different ways with a pencil, but I am honestly stumped when it comes to a file.

View attachment 187180

I know how to kill 5 different ways with a pencil, but I am honestly stumped when it comes to a file.

As I said, sadistic. That's one slow, painful way to perish at the hands of another. Has to be owned by some Special Forces beast.

View attachment 187180

As I said, sadistic. That's one slow, painful way to perish at the hands of another. Has to be owned by some Special Forces beast.
3 Stooge prop set confiscated, film at 11.

Forum List

Back