Knives have just been banned in the UK

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
"Anyone buying a knife online will be banned from having it sent to a residential address, under a government crackdown following a surge in street stabbings.

New legislation, to be brought forward within weeks, will also make it illegal to possess zombie knives and knuckledusters in private – or any knife on further education premises.

Rapid firing rifles will be banned and the legal definition for threatening someone with an offensive weapon changed to make prosecutions easier."

Home deliveries of knives will be banned in government crackdown

I have to wonder what is the cause of these recent stabbings. I keep hearing that it's the usual suspects: the white males of London going rampage.

This is what happens when a society follows the leftist policy. The population has been completely cuckolded and Islamic tyranny is just a few steps away. The criminals will arm themselves and there will be little the population can do.

A prime example why every day is good day to rise the middle finger to the leftists. Appeasement is just the signal they are waiting for to double down on crazy...

"Anyone buying a knife online will be banned from having it sent to a residential address, under a government crackdown following a surge in street stabbings.

New legislation, to be brought forward within weeks, will also make it illegal to possess zombie knives and knuckledusters in private – or any knife on further education premises.

Rapid firing rifles will be banned and the legal definition for threatening someone with an offensive weapon changed to make prosecutions easier."

I have to wonder what is the cause of these recent stabbings. I keep hearing that it's the usual suspects: the white males of London going rampage.

This is what happens when a society follows the leftist policy. The population has been completely cuckolded and Islamic tyranny is just a few steps away. The criminals will arm themselves and there will be little the population can do.

A prime example why every day is good day to rise the middle finger to the leftists. Appeasement is just the signal they are waiting for to double down on crazy...

upload_2018-4-9_15-36-19.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

View attachment 187059

Yes, it does sound like it was taken from a dystopian novel riddled with conspiracies. But unfortunately, this is what the leftists have in mind and have pursued.

scHq7v.jpg

knifecrimekhan1.png

First import bunch of third worlders, then blame the guns and not the real problem in order to disarm the population and take absolute control. Remember, middle finger is all that is needed to defeat these clowns.

Yeap, wanna bet the upper crust of jolly old England will be able to use knives. The peasants won't.

The tinfoil hat contingent shows up with news of the sky falling again. And again. And again.

Meanwhile it's a bright sunny day, with a blue sky.

Next will be, the Great Kitchen Knife Confiscation. Storm Troopers going kitchen to kitchen, confiscating all sharp objects.

this is new and additional knife control laws

they have had failed knife control laws for sometime now

The tinfoil hat contingent shows up with news of the sky falling again. And again. And again.

Meanwhile it's a bright sunny day, with a blue sky.

what does a bright sunny day have to do with anything? its more about this weak mindset in general that is afflicting England.

Forum List

Back