British victim of muslim rape at 13 states British authorities refused to help her...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Here we have a survivor of the British rape scandal....and she states that as soon as the British police heard the names of the rapists, they changed their attitude toward her and the crime....

Rotherham Child Rape Victim: 'Authorities Did Nothing', Was Told Not to Mention Ethnicity of Attackers - Breitbart

A survivor of a Muslim grooming gang in Rotherham said she reported being raped when she was 13 years old, but authorities did nothing and told her not to mention the ethnicity of the attackers.
The rape survivor, Emma, told Katie Hopkins on LBC radio on Sunday: “I actually reported my abuse 14 years ago. I went to the authorities, my parents did. I sat and gave video interviews with the police, I was willing to work with them.

“But as soon as I said the names, I was made to feel as though I was racist and I was the one who had the problem.”

“I was specifically told not to comment on the ethnicity of the perpetrators,” Emma said, adding she was told “numerous times” by police and social workers not to mention race.

“I knew I wasn’t racist, but I felt like that was used as a way to silence me.”

Asked by Ms. Hopkins how that made her feel at the time, Emma said: “My perpetrators made me feel like I was in the wrong and they [police and social workers] fed into that. And I felt like: ‘Maybe my perpetrators are right. Maybe it’s not them that’s got the problem, maybe it’s me’.”

Groomed from 12, Emma told LBC listeners she was a virgin when she was raped at age 13. Detailing that the rapes happened regularly, she described one occasion where she was locked in a property and sexually assaulted by multiple men.

The Muslim grooming gang then began blackmailing the young teen, and threatened to gang rape her mother if she told her parents.

“That was my life,” she said.

What do Brits expect? They let their govt. remove native Brits from entire blocks of houses just to move these vermin in so they can all have their own little Islamic states and not have to assimilate. Out of the other sides of their mouths they bash Xians no end, as if they're the most evul people around; truly ridiculous mentalities at work in these leftists' brains. I'm almost ready to impose Sharia Law myself, just to laugh at the idiots getting stoned to death, beheaded, and tossed off buildings, and put in cages and set on fire by their Muslim Heroes they think will reward them or something for helping turn over their countries to the vermin.

Here we have a survivor of the British rape scandal....and she states that as soon as the British police heard the names of the rapists, they changed their attitude toward her and the crime....

Rotherham Child Rape Victim: 'Authorities Did Nothing', Was Told Not to Mention Ethnicity of Attackers - Breitbart

A survivor of a Muslim grooming gang in Rotherham said she reported being raped when she was 13 years old, but authorities did nothing and told her not to mention the ethnicity of the attackers.
The rape survivor, Emma, told Katie Hopkins on LBC radio on Sunday: “I actually reported my abuse 14 years ago. I went to the authorities, my parents did. I sat and gave video interviews with the police, I was willing to work with them.

“But as soon as I said the names, I was made to feel as though I was racist and I was the one who had the problem.”

“I was specifically told not to comment on the ethnicity of the perpetrators,” Emma said, adding she was told “numerous times” by police and social workers not to mention race.

Asked by Ms. Hopkins how that made her feel at the time, Emma said: “My perpetrators made me feel like I was in the wrong and they [police and social workers] fed into that. And I felt like: ‘Maybe my perpetrators are right. Maybe it’s not them that’s got the problem, maybe it’s me’.”

Groomed from 12, Emma told LBC listeners she was a virgin when she was raped at age 13. Detailing that the rapes happened regularly, she described one occasion where she was locked in a property and sexually assaulted by multiple men.

The Muslim grooming gang then began blackmailing the young teen, and threatened to gang rape her mother if she told her parents.

breitbart

breitbart

Gunotard.

The muslims are just practicing their freedom of Religion

breitbart

Shithead......they give the link to where the actual story came from....dumb shit....

breitbart

Gunotard.
you rubeish pants shitters scour the internet for that crap

breitbart

Shithead......they give the link to where the actual story came from....dumb shit....
:asshole:

breitbart

Gunotard.
you rubeish pants shitters scour the internet for that crap

Gunotard does #2.

So. In this country the government puts grown men in school with children. Two men brutally beat, raped and sodomized a 14 year old girl. No crime. Not even statutory rape.

And some low level politicos fell on their swords, to end the debate.

No change in immigration policy. No national leaders being taken to task for the results of their policies.

No challenge to Political COrrectness, which led to this. That is still the Culture of the nation, and it is likely that it is still hiding muslims rapes and will do so MORE in the future and the lefty base of imported Third World voters grows in power.

What happens when your children being raped and enslaved is democratically enacted policy?

ARe the people of the West really going to put up with this? Or will they fight back?

So. In this country the government puts grown men in school with children. Two men brutally beat, raped and sodomized a 14 year old girl. No crime. Not even statutory rape.

Lefties, the same here as there, and the same complete lack of concern for the harm caused by their fucking moronic policies.

Breitbart. If you believe ANYTHING that Breitbart posts about Muslims, I have a ski resort in Miami I'd like to sell you.

Breitbart. If you believe ANYTHING that Breitbart posts about Muslims, I have a ski resort in Miami I'd like to sell you.

The rape ring scandal has been vastly documented by government studies and the BBC.

This personal story, presents no new real information other than personal specifics.

Would you like a link to a British Government study or a BBC report on the horrific long running atrocity?

Moron...they simply linked to the story.....why are you left wingers so freaking stupid....?

Now, that you've been informed that the story has been validated by the BBC and multiple government reports, do you have any comment on the incredible harm done to thousands of children by liberals and their seeing of "racism" EVERYWHERE?

Of rape being being dismissed because they are white girls raped by minorities?

Of underaged rape victims being denied the protection of the law, because their rapists are minorities?

Of children being literally enslaved while the government turned a blind eye, because the children were white and the slavers were brown.

This is the world you liberals have built and insist on defending at every turn.

Why do you like this? What is worth these atrocities?

Forum List

Back