British Understatement?

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Please watch the video first to best understand the topic:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq2Vp86ntlU&feature=player_embedded]US wants UK in EU: 'Cameron insincere, America should mind its own business' - YouTube[/ame]​

Nobody told MP Gerard Batten the Brits are famous for understatement. He got off a couple of good ones that go right to the heart of the matter:

“The politest thing I can say today is that President Obama should butt out of British affairs.”

XXXXX

“The Americans should mind their own business.”

U.K. official to Obama: Butt out
Accuses U.S. of 'trying to frighten the British people'
Published: 9 hours ago
by TAYLOR ROSE

U.K. official to Obama: Butt out

I wish Batten and everybody else would stop confusing “The Americans” with our federal government. The two are separate entities.

Batten was right in telling Hussein to piss-off; nevertheless, I have to say that he does not understand Hussein’s real concern. All of the talk about “one telephone call” and “America’s interests” is nonsense. America’s federal government —— NOT the American people —— have but one interest. Hussein is out to destroy America’s sovereignty along with the very concept of sovereign nations.

Naturally, Hussein & Company do not want to see a “Sovereignty Movement” get off the ground should the UK withdraw from the EU. Hell, those dumb limeys might even give a bunch of countries the idea that dropping out of the United Nations is in their best interests. Then where will the New World Order crowd go!

Now, if only a few members of Congress would tell Hussein to mind his own freaking business. And please do not tell me that surrendering America’s sovereignty to a global government is the business of every president.

Let me close with some good advice for everybody in Washington:

Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations, entangling alliances with none. Thomas Jefferson

et al,

We should mind our own business.

The US should adopt a new way of doing business; through non-interventionist means. We are not the Super Power we once were. Our influence is draining away. And each time were interfere with some one and fail, we lose just a bit more respect.

Most Respectfully,
R

Hussein & Company screwed up everything they touched in the first term. From the way the second term is starting out it seems they will continue the country’s losing streak:

The Obama administration has intervened again on the highly sensitive issue of Britain’s membership of the European Union. The White House posted this statement today, making clear the US president’s emphatic support for British membership of the EU:

President Obama and Prime Minister Cameron spoke today as part of their regular consultations on global issues, including the ongoing hostage situation in Algeria. The leaders expressed support for the international community’s efforts, led by France, to deny terrorists a safe haven in Mali. The Prime Minister set forth his thinking on UK-EU relations in light of his upcoming speech. The President underscored our close alliance with the United Kingdom and said that the United States values a strong UK in a strong European Union, which makes critical contributions to peace, prosperity, and security in Europe and around the world.​

XXXXX

Barack Obama’s approach can only backfire. Every statement he makes on the EU question, every public intervention by his administration’s officials, will only strengthen the resolve of those who are determined to fight for British sovereignty in Europe. The US president is on the wrong side of history on this matter, and the tide is turning against him. President Obama should look at those in Europe who are standing with him – Herman Van Rompuy, Baroness Ashton, Jose Manuel Barroso to name just a few – hapless captains of a rapidly sinking ship, and hardly friends of the United States.

Barack Obama’s breathtaking arrogance on Britain and the EU will backfire on the White house
By Nile Gardiner
World
Last updated: January 18th, 2013

Barack Obama?s breathtaking arrogance on Britain and the EU will backfire on the White house ? Telegraph Blogs

British sovereignty is obviously linked to a global government ideology. Aside from the Brits, the Arab Spring, terrorist groups in Africa, riots in European cities, etc., look like a global government scare tactic to me. The violence is real enough, but I have to believe it was all engineered by intelligence agencies controlled by ruling elitists. To believe otherwise is to believe that the people running First World governments all have a collective death wish. Or else they are so dumb, and so powerless, they can only standby and helplessly watch Islam march towards a worldwide caliphate unhindered. The question is WHY is it happening?

Answer: Seemingly uncontrolled violence is the best way to stampede the American people into finally saying “We need a global government to end the violence for our own self-protection.”

I’m sure there are Muslims heading Islamic governments who will benefit from a global government as much as will America’s traitors. Unfortunately for the average Muslim they are being setup as cannon fodder.

Before the deceivers are in position to unleash all of the military force they command, Muslims would do well to ask why they have been allowed to infiltrate so many countries? Why every government in the countries they’ve infiltrated welcomed Muslims, protected them; and stood by when they began to tear down their host country? What questions would Muslims be asking if Muslim governments did the same thing with Christians?

Remember, the EU working with national governments is responsible for mass migrations from the Muslim world to Europe. The UK getting out of the EU will bring the house of cards down in Europe. The ripple effect has to spread to the UN and the move towards global government. That is what Hussein is trying to stop.

Just so I’m not misinterpreted let me be clear about one thing. Jihad must be defeated once and for all. Global government is the NOT the way to do it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back