British Police arrest Christian preacher for preaching the gospel.

You may have nightmares because of this, it may scare you to hear the gospel truth....but hear it you will....unless you want to go live in a cave somewhere.... you have a personal problem...and your problem is for you to deal with.

The tenets of your faith do not 'scare' me and I will politely tell you I am not interested in hearing them. Suffering any harassment afterwards is a problem I will most certainly 'deal' with swiftly.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........You cannot even deal with a couple of ladies knocking on your door to tell you about Jesus.

You should try and be honest at least with yourself. You are a weakling who gets frightened by the truth....quite obvious.

I'm a normal person that has absolutely no good reason to listen to your spiritual musings - religious or non. Quite obvious.

Yet, here you are.
Anyhow, the good news of the gospel will continue to be spread over the whole world until the messiah returns.

It is even preached in totalitarian societies governed by folks who think like you. .....many Christian missionaries have suffered severe penalties up to and including death to follow the command of Our Lord to share the gospel.

That's nice. Would you like a cookie too?

I was in Liverpool a little while back and reported some fake Christian loon who was ranting on the main street. I started to tell the Copper what he had said and he held his hand up and said:

" I know who you are talking about mate. Hes a fukin melt. "

I laughed because he was right. Felt sorry for the policeman having to tell this idiot to calm down. Every day.

I see Pammy hasnt got over her ban yet. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hilarious how you cackle at someone being shut down.
That's how fascist Brits do things. They simply ban the speech they don't want to acknowledge.
They are just like the Chinese although more subtle about their anti free speech nation.

If a person has a problem with hearing the gospel preached it is usually because he is frightened by it....does not want to hear about the ramifications of his sin. It is very easy to ignore street preachers ...just walk on by....but no those who hate preachers will linger and call a policeman....that might have some effect in England as we have seen but here in America....street preaching not only has a very long tradition it is legal....but let the petty people continue to whine....they are just so fragile. hehheh

I was in Liverpool a little while back and reported some fake Christian loon who was ranting on the main street. I started to tell the Copper what he had said and he held his hand up and said:

I laughed because he was right. Felt sorry for the policeman having to tell this idiot to calm down. Every day.

I am sure he has more trouble from thin skinned folks like yourelf constantly complaining about those evil preachers.....did you hear any muslim preachers?....more of them now in London than Christian preachers.

But of course you have no problem with that.

The British police of today, is becoming more and more like the Nazis of the 1940s

In fact they are surpassing their former enemies.

Who would have thought.

Not sure many of these guys would make good Nazis.

0d5a40d9-369d-4f9c-8ed0-6d2deb8dc78c.jpg

But they do.

Exactly......they are being used as instruments by the powers that be to deny basic freedoms.

What is the next step?

When a government goes 'totolatarian' it is done in increments or stages.

Absolutely!

they ARE being used as instruments of the Fascist British State!
"the Fascist British State"....:71:

Exactly......they are being used as instruments by the powers that be to deny basic freedoms.

What is the next step?

When a government goes 'totolatarian' it is done in increments or stages.

True, and evidently we have some totalitarian-minded people here in this thread, due to their hatred for theism.
So you are in support of theocracy?

I am sure he has more trouble from thin skinned folks like yourelf constantly complaining about those evil preachers.....did you hear any muslim preachers?....more of them now in London than Christian preachers.

Street preachers of any sort are certifiable and should be given a swerve. They do more harm than good. Wankers.

I take the story with a grain of salt but it's important to remember that no other country in the world has the guaranteed freedoms listed in the Bill of Rights aka the first ten Amendments to the Constitution as we have in the U.S. There is no 1st Amendment guaranteed freedom of speech or freedom of religion in any other country so we should be aware and thankful for what we have in the greatest Country on earth.

The pertinent question being for how long........

The Roman Empire lasted 500 yrs. perhaps we can last a while longer but we are under assault like neve before and much of it from right here in America.....there are many trying to tear us down, to fundamentally change America....into what?

They really do not care....they just want change for the sake of change....like a change would improve anything at all.

A lot of these kids preaching revolution have no idea how bad things can get.
The Roman Empire collapsed when the christers took over.

The guy didn't appear to be causing a disturbance. More like these people don't want to hear what he has to say. Seems standard for those people (my godless ancestors).

--------------------------------- course , thats what the BIBLE says . While i may believe thats correct , well its not Secular Law but it is FREE SPEECH . Course , i have no problem with Christian street preachers or polite Christian door knockers because the principle is Free Speech
"They" will argue that Britain doesn't have Free Speech. My point to the Christ haters is that it is the DUTY of the Christian despite Man's hate.
The duty to annoy people? Ok, that certainly makes sense.

i think that a street Preacher can Preach on the streets of the USA same as they can knock on doors to share their Christian message of HOPE , Salvation and Love :afro:Penny . [so , just get used to it Penny]
They can come to my door and then I get to mess with them (as I have done many times in the past).

What law say 'faith' is supposed to be personal?

That's a stupid question. Perhaps refrain from asking stupid questions.

Anyhow, what you are trying to say most likely is that you want to be free from religion.

Yep. And exactly what can you do about it? Nothing.

The word will continue to be preached....people still have the right to kinock on your door and tell you about Jesus....

You may have nightmares because of this, it may scare you to hear the gospel truth....but hear it you will....unless you want to go live in a cave somewhere.... you have a personal problem...and your problem is for you to deal with.
And as I said, when they come knock on my door, I have the right to mess with their heads all I want while they are on my property. It's a fun pasttime.

North Korea awaits you with open arms. Based on your posts, I’m sure you’ll fit right in there.

Yeah, just try removing me from the country I am a citizen of. We'll see how well it turns out for you.

If you want to be free from religion you will have to go somewhere like N. Korea or China

Why, with your personal problem want to live in a free country....perhaps you are just coinfused....not understanding the law nor the constitution.

I am religion-free and I don't have to do any of those things. So, wrong again. :21:

You live in a fantasy world....you definitely are not free .....you have been enslaved by Satan.
There is no satan......at least not as so-called christers put on about.

I take the story with a grain of salt but it's important to remember that no other country in the world has the guaranteed freedoms listed in the Bill of Rights aka the first ten Amendments to the Constitution as we have in the U.S. There is no 1st Amendment guaranteed freedom of speech or freedom of religion in any other country so we should be aware and thankful for what we have in the greatest Country on earth.

The pertinent question being for how long........

The Roman Empire lasted 500 yrs. perhaps we can last a while longer but we are under assault like neve before and much of it from right here in America.....there are many trying to tear us down, to fundamentally change America....into what?

They really do not care....they just want change for the sake of change....like a change would improve anything at all.

A lot of these kids preaching revolution have no idea how bad things can get.
The Roman Empire collapsed when the christers took over.

Invasions by Barbarian tribes. The most straightforward theory for Western Rome's collapse pins the fall on a string of military losses sustained against outside forces.Rome had tangled with Germanic tribes for centuries, but by the 300s “barbarian” groups like the Goths had encroached beyond the Empire's borders.

The 18th-century historian Edward Gibbon was the most famous proponent of this theory, regarding Christianity having contributed to the fall of The Roman Empire...... but his take has since been widely criticized.

While the spread of Christianity may have played a small role in curbing Roman civic virtue, most scholars now argue that its influence paled in comparison to military, economic and administrative factors.

The tenets of your faith do not 'scare' me and I will politely tell you I am not interested in hearing them. Suffering any harassment afterwards is a problem I will most certainly 'deal' with swiftly.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........You cannot even deal with a couple of ladies knocking on your door to tell you about Jesus.

You should try and be honest at least with yourself. You are a weakling who gets frightened by the truth....quite obvious.

I'm a normal person that has absolutely no good reason to listen to your spiritual musings - religious or non. Quite obvious.

Yet, here you are.
Anyhow, the good news of the gospel will continue to be spread over the whole world until the messiah returns.

It is even preached in totalitarian societies governed by folks who think like you. .....many Christian missionaries have suffered severe penalties up to and including death to follow the command of Our Lord to share the gospel.

Yet you think that just because yo do not want to hear it that will somehow have any effect on anyone?

Again we all have freedom of religion. in America...no one in America has a legal right to be free from religion...you may succeed in hiding from those who want to tell you the good news to a certain extent....but in a free society you will still hear it ...no way you can isolate yourself that much.

Obviously you have heard it and you are frightened by it as well as you should be....it explains your destiny in exquisite detail....yes you should be scared.....very scared.

The Lord shall judge his people: It is a fearful thing to fall into the Hands of the Living God.
So what....you follow just one version of many gods and goddesses. What makes you think you are so all-fired special?

If a person has a problem with hearing the gospel preached it is usually because he is frightened by it....does not want to hear about the ramifications of his sin. It is very easy to ignore street preachers ...just walk on by....but no those who hate preachers will linger and call a policeman....that might have some effect in England as we have seen but here in America....street preaching not only has a very long tradition it is legal....but let the petty people continue to whine....they are just so fragile. hehheh
So...by your so-called logic....if you have a problem with someone preaching about Islam....or about Paganism, it's probably because he is frightened by it...that he's afraid he's wrong and the preacher is right.

Do those muslim preachers frighten you? Maybe you are afraid they are right?

Forum List

Back