British MEP tells supporters to attack US online forums

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
Updates on Syria - NYTimes.com

Ultranationalist Britons Wage Online Battle for Assad

"Having described Western support for the Syrian opposition as a Zionist plot during a visit to Damascus this summer, Nick Griffin, the leader of the xenophobic British National Party, spent part of Monday encouraging his followers to support President Bashar al-Assad in online discussion forums read by American voters."

--------------------

Interesting how some of these same ludicrous, false and nonsensical "arguments" appear on this forum that Nick tells his people to use. Very interesting indeed, particularly those claiming any bombing runs would be "al qaeda's air force," as stupid a comment as I've ever seen, but then again, the clueless and uninformed are easily led by simplistic sound bites.

Updates on Syria - NYTimes.com

Ultranationalist Britons Wage Online Battle for Assad

"Having described Western support for the Syrian opposition as a Zionist plot during a visit to Damascus this summer, Nick Griffin, the leader of the xenophobic British National Party, spent part of Monday encouraging his followers to support President Bashar al-Assad in online discussion forums read by American voters."

--------------------

Interesting how some of these same ludicrous, false and nonsensical "arguments" appear on this forum that Nick tells his people to use. Very interesting indeed, particularly those claiming any bombing runs would be "al qaeda's air force," as stupid a comment as I've ever seen, but then again, the clueless and uninformed are easily led by simplistic sound bites.

This makes no sense for the BNP..................aaaaaaaah ok it's a new york times article.

I do watch the BBC news at 6am

I can only get them on radio (no tv out here) and despite their left leaning ways they do give me the truth in news.......now they may spin it a bit but not much. 'BBC and CBC are my favorites that way.

I wish some days I could get them on the telly. CBC had awesome political shows. 5th estate was to die for.

I do miss exelence that way.

Forum List

Back