British hostages executed

Yes, difficult not to feel that way, but why lower ourselves to the level of these lowlife islamist fanatics. Our only problem is that we're not tough enough on those we know are the enemy within. Bleeding heart liberalists believe they have human rights.

My point exactly, it is as if the World expects that kind of behaviour from those animals but we hold ourselves to a higher standard.I am getting to the point where I think it would be justified to level a major city of theirs.Or let's leave the fuckers to get on with it altogether.

I'd prefer the last of those options, particularly since they are making such a good job of killing each other. Would save us risking our necks on any more tours too. They're just not worth shit, Roomy.

EXACTLY. I spent way more time in the ME than that fucking dustbowl is worth.

Now, now....I'm sure if you talk to "Obama's Pinheads", they will assure that the Brits were treated better than those poor, poor victims of US "nazi-like" guards in Gitmo....

How much of a shame would it be if muslims in Britain started turning up dead?

Yes, difficult not to feel that way, but why lower ourselves to the level of these lowlife islamist fanatics. Our only problem is that we're not tough enough on those we know are the enemy within. Bleeding heart liberalists believe they have human rights.

My point exactly, it is as if the World expects that kind of behaviour from those animals but we hold ourselves to a higher standard.I am getting to the point where I think it would be justified to level a major city of theirs.Or let's leave the fuckers to get on with it altogether.

We will not level any of the sand ******* cities till they level one of ours,cause we have to be the good guys--shoulda already leveled the whole fuckin place and the Brits would still be around.
Yea I'm a Hawk, you know fuck them or leave them--hate half assed pussyfooting around,ain't got time for it. There are no innocent civilians-they let there country get fucked up and there all guilty.

The bodies have now been identified as Jason Creswell and Jason Swindlehurst, two of the bodyguards accompanying IT consultant Peter Moore. Whether the remaining three are still alive remains to be seen.

The bodies of two Britons handed over to UK authorities in Iraq have been identified as those of Jason Creswell and Jason Swindlehurst. Skip related content
The pair were among five British hostages kidnapped in Baghdad two years ago.

The remains of Mr Creswell, originally from Glasgow, and Mr Swindlehurst, originally from Skelmersdale, Lancashire, were handed over to the UK embassy in the Iraqi capital on Friday.

They were among four bodyguards seized along with their client, computer consultant Peter Moore, in May 2007.

The five were taken by a Shi'ite militant group from inside an Iraqi finance ministry building.

The others bodyguards are known only by their first names, Alan, from Scotland, and Alec, from South Wales.

Forensic tests were carried out on the remains to identify the victims.

Foreign Secretary David Miliband said his thoughts were with the relatives of the men.

The three other captives still missing were in "grave danger", he added.

A Foreign Office spokeswoman said they had informed the families "with deep regret".

She added: "We continue to do everything we can towards the safe release of the other hostages."

Mr Moore's father, Graeme, described the wait for confirmation as "torture" - but said his thoughts were now with the family members of the four other hostages.

Two Dead UK Hostages In Iraq Are Identified - Yahoo! News UK

Aww, my thoughts and prayers are with all of them and their families.

Forum List

Back