Britebart And Allan West Agree -

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
First Britebart

Link without improving their search engine position donotlink.com

My anti-virus won't go to sites that are known for malware so you might have to google the article title, which is

Muslim Prayer Rug Found on Arizona Border by Independent American Security Contractors

Matthew Leber spokesman for the American Patriot, Three Percent, sent Breitbart News photos of what American security contractors on the ground believe is a Muslim prayer rug found near the border in Arizona last week.
A member of the security team spoke with Breitbart News on Monday night saying they were on patrol right along the border came down into a wash and the area were working in just south of Sierra Vista in Coronado national forest.

“That area is prime crossing from Yucca Springs over to Copper Canyon. And the reason that they use that area is anything from plain old Mexicans and South Americans to cartels and anybody else is because border patrol has a high point lookout area where in the Coronado national forest, tourists can come on up,” He said.

He added, “The border patrol parks up there with a surveillance vehicle that has cameras and flares on it. The problem is with flares, you can’t see down into washes. You can see people crossing the border, but the second they get into the washes, border patrol lose them. So, when they told us that, we decided we would patrol those areas by the washes.”

The group patrolled along the border that was a patchwork of decades old rickety fencing made from train tracks and cattle enclosures. Eventually, they were 50 yards by the border and saw a break in the wash.

“That’s when I saw this thing laying around. And I was like, ‘What the hell is that?’ We walked over there and I didn’t really want to pull at it not knowing what was on it. I poked a bit at it with a stick and noticed some of the Arabic writing and was just like, ‘Oh boy.’ I snapped a couple of photos and then went on our patrol.”

And, check it out, from Allan West Steadfast and Loyal (I know, but he really does say that)

Congressman says ISIS will use southern border to enter US Muslim prayer rug found on Arizona border - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Congressman says ISIS will use southern border to enter US: Muslim prayer rug found on Arizona border

Last week in Arizona, a Muslim prayer rug was found.

Both sites posted a photo of the "Muslim prayer rug" just so you know its for real.

Then there's this -

Breitbart.com Is Sure This Adidas Shirt s an Islamo-Mexican Terror Rug

Heard the news? If you only consume the mainstream media's Obamaflecting pulp, probably not: There are Muslims sneaking across the U.S.-Mexico border. The scary kind, who pray. How do we know? Because always-patriotic, never-delusional anti-government militiamen have a picture of their prayer rug.

That's today's scoop from the brain trust at Breitbart.com—a sort of Tiger Beat for grandchildless grumps of grandparenting age who have bandaged their disappointment with xenophobia the way they bandage gashes in the fenders of their Buicks with "I DON'T TRUST THE LIBERAL MEDIA" sticker kits.

Breitbart's editors and fan base have been on a holy mission to not feed children who migrate from Central America across the border to the U.S., because, you know, it only encourages the scamps. But today'sstory is a cut above. [See above]
Sadly, Breitbart only shared one of those photos, so let's suss it out, shall we? [Don't worry, its the same one as at the West compost heap]

ovjrnsiubowspxirhgll.jpg

Now here's where the radical and brainless RWs who believe the muslins are taking us over, this is where you need to pay attention:

1. Here we see a waist hemline on the Muslim prayer rug.

2. This would be a sleeve opening on the Muslim prayer rug, just above the diamond-hatch red-and-white pattern so popular among lower-tier football clubs and militant Muslim prayer-rug salesmen.

3. Islamic scholars and Arsenal fans will immediately recognize "die marke mit den 3 streifen" here on the Muslim prayer rug.

I don't want to alarm you, fellow Americans, but... if Breitbart's goon squad is correct in its analysis, we are in for a whole new brand of Islamic terror sleeper cell on the homeland. If these invisible jihadis can cleverly disguise their prayer rugs as fading and torn Adidas soccer jerseys, what else can they do?

Why don't all you skeerdy cat RWs take your guns and crawl back under your bed?

tin-foil-conspiracy_zps6ba9e395.jpg

First Britebart

My anti-virus won't go to sites that are known for malware so you might have to google the article title, which is

Muslim Prayer Rug Found on Arizona Border by Independent American Security Contractors

Matthew Leber spokesman for the American Patriot, Three Percent, sent Breitbart News photos of what American security contractors on the ground believe is a Muslim prayer rug found near the border in Arizona last week.
A member of the security team spoke with Breitbart News on Monday night saying they were on patrol right along the border came down into a wash and the area were working in just south of Sierra Vista in Coronado national forest.

“That area is prime crossing from Yucca Springs over to Copper Canyon. And the reason that they use that area is anything from plain old Mexicans and South Americans to cartels and anybody else is because border patrol has a high point lookout area where in the Coronado national forest, tourists can come on up,” He said.

He added, “The border patrol parks up there with a surveillance vehicle that has cameras and flares on it. The problem is with flares, you can’t see down into washes. You can see people crossing the border, but the second they get into the washes, border patrol lose them. So, when they told us that, we decided we would patrol those areas by the washes.”

The group patrolled along the border that was a patchwork of decades old rickety fencing made from train tracks and cattle enclosures. Eventually, they were 50 yards by the border and saw a break in the wash.

“That’s when I saw this thing laying around. And I was like, ‘What the hell is that?’ We walked over there and I didn’t really want to pull at it not knowing what was on it. I poked a bit at it with a stick and noticed some of the Arabic writing and was just like, ‘Oh boy.’ I snapped a couple of photos and then went on our patrol.”

And, check it out, from Allan West Steadfast and Loyal (I know, but he really does say that)

Congressman says ISIS will use southern border to enter US Muslim prayer rug found on Arizona border - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Congressman says ISIS will use southern border to enter US: Muslim prayer rug found on Arizona border

Both sites posted a photo of the "Muslim prayer rug" just so you know its for real.

Then there's this -

Heard the news? If you only consume the mainstream media's Obamaflecting pulp, probably not: There are Muslims sneaking across the U.S.-Mexico border. The scary kind, who pray. How do we know? Because always-patriotic, never-delusional anti-government militiamen have a picture of their prayer rug.

That's today's scoop from the brain trust at Breitbart.com—a sort of Tiger Beat for grandchildless grumps of grandparenting age who have bandaged their disappointment with xenophobia the way they bandage gashes in the fenders of their Buicks with "I DON'T TRUST THE LIBERAL MEDIA" sticker kits.

Breitbart's editors and fan base have been on a holy mission to not feed children who migrate from Central America across the border to the U.S., because, you know, it only encourages the scamps. But today'sstory is a cut above. [See above]
Sadly, Breitbart only shared one of those photos, so let's suss it out, shall we? [Don't worry, its the same one as at the West compost heap]

ovjrnsiubowspxirhgll.jpg

Now here's where the radical and brainless RWs who believe the muslins are taking us over, this is where you need to pay attention:

2. This would be a sleeve opening on the Muslim prayer rug, just above the diamond-hatch red-and-white pattern so popular among lower-tier football clubs and militant Muslim prayer-rug salesmen.

3. Islamic scholars and Arsenal fans will immediately recognize "die marke mit den 3 streifen" here on the Muslim prayer rug.

I don't want to alarm you, fellow Americans, but... if Breitbart's goon squad is correct in its analysis, we are in for a whole new brand of Islamic terror sleeper cell on the homeland. If these invisible jihadis can cleverly disguise their prayer rugs as fading and torn Adidas soccer jerseys, what else can they do?

did you expect anthing different from the sloop skulled mutants

First Britebart

Then there's this -

ovjrnsiubowspxirhgll.jpg

did you expect anthing different from the sloop skulled mutants

The RWs don't seem to know that prayer rugs and the quran are just as valued to Muslims as bibles are to christians. They're not going to throw them down or forget and leave them behind.

Not to mention that it would be pretty dumb for terrorists to take the long way around to get to the much harder to cross southern border.

The Right Wing Nuts previously said they found abandoned Korans on the border, too. I doubt a Muslim would abandon the Koran or a prayer rug either.

omg, you go down there and search for it then come back and run them down. until then I'll take Allen Wests word over any of your silliness or left wing nutjob websites

omg, you go down there and search for it then come back and run them down. until then I'll take Allen Wests word over any of your silliness or left wing nutjob websites
you can't see the soccer jersey? it very clearly is a soccer jersey

That a contractor believed it was a prayer rug.

Oh nos. Call out the corpse men - a mistake was made

the contractor isn't the issue. breitbart and alan west are.
Were they the issue too when Obama claimed 10,000 died in the Kansas tornados?
sometimes people make mistakes when they speak. we call them gaffes.
if you want to claim that publishing an obviously false story to further a narrative of your choosing is the same as a verbal gaffe you're free to do so, but it would extremely intellectually shallow.

they're desperate and pathetic. I think what we smell is FEAR
so it's not pathetic to make up a story calling a soccer jersey a prayer rug to push your agenda, but it is pathetic to point out that the story was based on a falsehood?

that makes logical sense to you?

if you want to claim that publishing an obviously false story to further a narrative of your choosing is the same as a verbal gaffe you're free to do so, but it would extremely intellectually shallow.

Ooops....

Ooops....

yes, we get it. the president once made a mistake in a live speech.

now what does that have to do with publishing a false story to push a narrative and gin up fear in idiots?

You get it now?'because at first you were a water carrier calling it a lie.

They published what the agent believed, after reading the Arabic writing on it.

Obama wasn't ginning up fear? His lies didn't have an agenda?

You get it now?'because at first you were a water carrier calling it a lie.

They published what the agent believed, after reading the Arabic writing on it.

Obama wasn't ginning up fear? His lies didn't have an agenda?
do you not understand making a mistake in a live speech on a number, and purposefully publishing a lie in order to push an agenda?
there is no difference between making an instantaneous mistake and leaving a story up for weeks (i wouldn't doubt if it's not still up) because it fits your agenda? those are the same? really?

you can't see the soccer jersey? it very clearly is a soccer jersey
Stephanie is too busy rolling to the American Spring.

And saving us from them thar lezzzzies with dildoes.

Sheesh.

What is it with some of these idiots? You show them facts and they stick their fingers in their ears. But, give them an outrageous lie that no fools would fall for and they're all over it.

Ooops....

"Ooops" is correct.

Did he keep repeating it even after he realized his slip of the tongue?

Did he leave it up on a web site so that people would continue to believe it?

Do you realize that RWs are still repeating that pray rugs and Qurans are being found on our southern border?

Forum List

Back