Britain talks about banning Trump from the UK

They might not ban him, but you gotta admit, it doesn't look good when America's biggest ally thinks you're enough of a tool to warrant discussion in Parliment about banning you.
and its not the whole of England , Probably just the muslims and their 'dhimi' TOOLS that signed the petition BSailor .

What about the university in Scotland that took away his honorary degree? What about the Scottish Business Ambassadorship that was revoked? Are the people that voted for that Muslim and 'dhimi' tools as well?
----------------------------------- yes they are BSailor !!

So, you're going to paint an entire Scottish university, and the entire Scottish Business association as Muslim sympathizers because of their revulsion to what Trump said?

How about they disagree with him and consider his rhetoric below the standard of what they hold for themselves?
------------------------------------- yes , of course , they don't respect Free Speech or freedom . They are the type to go after private property and do a ban on handguns some day . ----------- oh wait , think they already banned handguns for everyone but the queen , tony blair and other big shots bodyguards and of course their criminals in Gunchester England BSailor !!

besides that this possible ban because of Troomp speech just shows that England , Britain has no Free Speech . I like seeing that right out in the open BSailor !!

Got any links to prove that the UK has a ban on free speech? I suggest googling something called "speaker's corner" in the UK. You might learn something.
------------------------------------ well , they want to ban Trumps Free Speech and that's good enough for me BSailor !! And then , I think they banned Geert Wilders and Micheal Savage BSailor !!

besides that this possible ban because of Troomp speech just shows that England , Britain has no Free Speech . I like seeing that right out in the open BSailor !!

Got any links to prove that the UK has a ban on free speech? I suggest googling something called "speaker's corner" in the UK. You might learn something.
------------------------------------ well , they want to ban Trumps Free Speech and that's good enough for me BSailor !! And then , I think they banned Geert Wilders and Micheal Savage BSailor !!

How is it banning his free speech? He's still allowed to say whatever B.S. he wants to, they just don't want him in their country because of his divisive rhetoric. If Trump was actually banned from having free speech, he would have to quit making comments about Muslims (he hasn't).

Just because someone disagrees severely with what you say, doesn't mean they're trying to "ban" your free speech.

if they ban you from the country so that you can't voice your opinion then its a ban on your Free Speech BSailor !!

face it Sir , England is full of wankers that don't like Free Speech especially because of the up and coming crew that the Brits have allowed into their country BSailor . The English are already 'dhimis' !!

If that's what you think Pismoe, then you're an idiot. How has the UK stopped Trump from saying whatever comes into that pea brain of his? They haven't, they just said they don't want him in their country because of his views. He's still allowed to have those views.

Oh..................they also ban criminals and radical Muslims who try to incite the people, is that limiting their free speech as well?

And.................isn't Trump wanting to ban all Muslims and put them in concentration camps a ban on their free speech?

If that's what you think Pismoe, then you're an idiot. How has the UK stopped Trump from saying whatever comes into that pea brain of his? They haven't, they just said they don't want him in their country because of his views. He's still allowed to have those views.

Oh..................they also ban criminals and radical Muslims who try to incite the people, is that limiting their free speech as well?

And.................isn't Trump wanting to ban all Muslims and put them in concentration camps a ban on their free speech?
-------------------------------------- YES , Trump says that he want to ban any NEW importation of NEW muslims from foreign lands and its a good idea BSailor !!

and he doesn't want CONCENTRATION camp for any American muslims although I think he has said that foreign refugee invaders from Syria that are flooding Europe should stay in refugee camps in 'syria' BSailor !!

but anyway , I don't think that The TROOMP will be banned although the brits might beg him to quiet down and Donal might do that just for grins !! Course , we can all acknowledge that poor old blighty has NO free speech or handguns except for the queen and other rulers and kings men BSailor

I thought it was a hoot when I posted it. The only person who can ban anyone is the home secretary, and she isn't going to ban the maybe chief of state (Please, g-d no!) of a major friendly power.

And.................isn't Trump wanting to ban all Muslims and put them in concentration camps a ban on------------------------------------------------ woop , I messed up in my posting so apologies to everyone that is affected MODS and everyone else !!

I thought it was a hoot when I posted it. The only person who can ban anyone is the home secretary, and she isn't going to ban the maybe chief of state (Please, g-d no!) of a major friendly power.
-------------------------------- I like your post BDeer :afro: . Thank you !!

Britain should wait till the election is over or else if Trump wins then they will have to kiss President Trump's ass for the rest of his term(s).

Forum List

Back