Bring back the red X or some other form of disagree symbol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Giving assholes like rderp a "smiley face" for his hyper partisan HATE is not sufficient.

Why do we need a stupid ass safe space mentality on this damn board?

You want to espouse freedom of speech? Act like you're open to all view points? Then let it be expressed.

• Banned
While funny you guys know what I mean.

It's ridiculous that we have to protect the feelings of people ON THE INTERNET.

I've had my share of disapproval symbols over the years yet here I am.

I think the ratings system discourages debate but if the forum absolutely needs to have one, it should be limited to thumbs up and thumbs down. Positive and negative ratings should be tracked separately, and when you reach a certain level of either you get a gold star or a poop icon added to your profile. Oh, and the ratings should reset to zero every year.

• Banned
I think the ratings system discourages debate but if the forum absolutely needs to have one, it should be limited to thumbs up and thumbs down. Positive and negative ratings should be tracked separately, and when you reach a certain level of either you get a gold star or a poop icon added to your profile. Oh, and the ratings should reset to zero every year.
I don't even care about the status ratings garbage. Keep it or ditch it but let immediate approval/disapproval be expressed for fucks sake.

• Banned
Giving assholes like rderp a "smiley face" for his hyper partisan HATE is not sufficient.

Why do we need a stupid ass safe space mentality on this damn board?

You want to espouse freedom of speech? Act like you're open to all view points? Then let it be expressed.

A pot and kettle thread. How droll.
And don't sit there and say you wouldn't LOVE TO GIVE ME A RED X.

Partisan douche

hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back