Brilliant! Trump Proposes a Fireside Chat on Live Television Reading the Ukrainian Call Transcript

Last edited:
Which transcript will he read? The doctored one - or the one locked in the classified server?
Unlike the Obama Administration - which used their own private/personal servers to circumvent congressional oversight of their illegal activity.

Stellar idea and puts all the fact of the written and spoken word right in the lap of Americans. This will terrify Democrats so get ready for the wailing and name calling, claims of another log on the impeachment fire, and yes-a closed door investigation

Well duh! Who is shocked by this "revelation"? Bottom line, it is not illegal, unethical, or immoral for a sitting President to ask the leader of another nation about corruption abroad by Americans. Period. End of story. And only ignorant leftists believe otherwise.

NSC official tells impeachment probe: 'Nothing illegal was discussed' in Trump phone call
A witness doesn't determine guilt or innocence. He might give his opinion, but it is only his opinion,
But you know what is not "opinion"? The fact that it is 100% legal for the President of the United States to ask a foreign leader about corruption by Americans abroad.

I agree! However, I'd rather hear a fireside chat from Charles Manson than Adolf Trump. Dig him up!
Well duh. Charles Manson’s drug abuse, refusal to hold a job, and homicidal tendencies align more with your values than a successful, hard-working, American-loving, patriot.

Excellent proposal. Democrats didn't see this coming. Going straight to the American people is a winning strategy.

Brilliant: President Trump Proposes a Fireside Chat on Live Television Reading the Ukrainian Call Transcript

That is SURE to piss off and scare the livin' shit out of the Democrats, honesty and candor! Straight to the American people! Wonder how they will argue against this? I'm sure the plan was to take Trump's family hostage first, then give him a prepared statement to read the media, or else.

Excellent proposal. Democrats didn't see this coming. Going straight to the American people is a winning strategy.

Brilliant: President Trump Proposes a Fireside Chat on Live Television Reading the Ukrainian Call Transcript

Which transcript will he read? The doctored one - or the one that White House lawyer John Eisenberg locked in a classified server after Lt. Col. Vindman (who heard the call) said it wasn't accurate?
WOW..

Your tinfoil hat is on to tight.. You only brain cell is dying..

FYI there are two independent transcripts in the record and they match... The transcript from the Ukraine also matches...

You people are so fucked in the head its hilarious....

This is going to blow up in your face and I for one am going to have fun watching it blow up. Your going to lose all power in all branches of government in 2020 and its going to be epic...

Which transcript will he read? The doctored one - or the one that White House lawyer John Eisenberg locked in a classified server after Lt. Col. Vindman (who heard the call) said it wasn't accurate?
WOW..

Your tinfoil hat is on to tight.. You only brain cell is dying..

FYI there are two independent transcripts in the record and they match... The transcript from the Ukraine also matches...

You people are so fucked in the head its hilarious....

This is going to blow up in your face and I for one am going to have fun watching it blow up. Your going to lose all power in all branches of government in 2020 and its going to be epic...

Ukraine transcript? Matches? Really? Proof?

After this the stupid Dems will be crying how once Barron ordered Door Dash and mistakenly only tipped 10%.

I wish I were kidding

The corrupt fool wants Americans who don’t pY attention to believe that his impeachment is about a phone call.

“You can’t impeach a guy over a phone call!” is an easily digestible morsel of bullshit for the average ignorant doofus.

The issue is way more than a phone call, though. It’s a systematic attempt to go around the State Department and our diplomatic norms to extort a foreign power to influence a US election.

Sloppily done at that.

Also, who thinks that this moron reading something on TV will be good for him. He can barely read.

I saw a bumper sticker the other day….it said “Honk if you have a transcript of the Blob’s Ukraine call.” There are like 50 versions of this thing out there now.

I saw a bumper sticker the other day….it said “Honk if you have a transcript of the Blob’s Ukraine call.” There are like 50 versions of this thing out there now.
It’s amusing watching “woke” snowflakes break every rule they’ve created because they lost an election and were raised in the participation trophy era which taught them that they always win and get their way.

The side that cries about “fat shaming” can’t stop calling President Trump a “blob” (even though he’s barely overweight).

Forum List

Back