Brilliant glove hack from Wranglerstar..

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
...and the U.S. Forest Service...

Professional Homeowner Hack Number #026 Wranglerstar #Shorts

Took less than five minutes.

IMG_20220718_124647368~2.jpg

IMG_20220718_124830613_HDR~2.jpg

IMG_20220718_125648538_HDR~2.jpg

If you've lost as many gloves as I have, you'll be as thrilled as I am by this simple trick.

When I saw it I literally slapped my head and said "why didn't I think of that?!?" :eusa_doh:

Update...works on lined winter gloves as well

IMG_20220718_133306924_HDR~3.jpg

Last edited:
Keep a carabiner on your belt loop, and you'll never lose your gloves again with this hack. Good idea! There are lots of times I've been doing work that requires gloves, but also has short times during the work where gloves will get in the way. This is a good way to make sure they stay with me all the time.

Keep a carabiner on your belt loop, and you'll never lose your gloves again with this hack. Good idea! There are lots of times I've been doing work that requires gloves, but also has short times during the work where gloves will get in the way. This is a good way to make sure they stay with me all the time.
Exactly.

I'll either set them down and forget where I put them or stick them in my back pocket where one inevitably works it's way out never to be seen again.

Hey, people can be a bit off, or full on batshit crazy, but if it's a good idea, it's a good idea. I don't take on their crazy, but I will use their ideas if they are good and work well.

Don't really care if the dude who did this is nuts, I still like the idea, and will more than likely use it for myself. Gloves hanging from a belt loop on a carabiner get in the way less than being stuffed in my pocket (which is one of the reasons I wear cargo pants/shorts when working, so I have a place to put them), but this will free up the pocket for other gear I might need while working.

Hey, people can be a bit off, or full on batshit crazy, but if it's a good idea, it's a good idea. I don't take on their crazy, but I will use their ideas if they are good and work well.

Don't really care if the dude who did this is nuts, I still like the idea, and will more than likely use it for myself. Gloves hanging from a belt loop on a carabiner get in the way less than being stuffed in my pocket (which is one of the reasons I wear cargo pants/shorts when working, so I have a place to put them), but this will free up the pocket for other gear I might need while working.

Nobody said it was a bad idea.
Hell,Hitler came up with the volkswagen but he was still batshit crazy.

Obenauf brand product recommended in the video.
View attachment 671512

A much cheaper alternative that works almost as good as any treatment you can buy is in your kitchen.................olive oil. Works great for keeping leather supple and from cracking, as well as won't leave a whole bunch of residue when you're finished rubbing it down. Also works for leather car interiors, as it won't attract very much dust.

Good idea....
I dont know what it is about that guy but he annoys me for some reason.
He grows on ya...

...like a mold or fungus.

What turns me off about him most is his deceptive clickbaity video titles.

But...he does have some good ideas and features interesting tech like simple chainsaw sawmills that work and recently a hard hat liner for your baseball cap.

He grows on ya...

...like a mold or fungus.

What turns me off about him most is his deceptive clickbaity video titles.

But...he does have some good ideas and features interesting tech like simple chainsaw sawmills that work and recently a hard hat liner for your baseball cap.

I usually watch his stuff if it looks interesting but he still annoys me.

Forum List

Back