Bridgeport Democrat State Rep. Christina Ayala Arrested On 19 Voting Fraud Charges

Only 19 that they know of! Leave it to the subversives to LIE, CHEAT, and STEAL!

AR-140929635.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667

New Haven Register ^

HARTFORD >> State Rep. Christina “Tita” Ayala, D-Bridgeport, was arrested Friday on 19 voting fraud charges. Ayala, 31, is accused of voting in local and state elections in districts she did not live, the Chief State’s Attorney’s Office said in a press release. The arrest warrant affidavit also alleges Ayala provided fabricated evidence to state Election Enforcement Commission investigators that showed she lived at an address in a district where she voted while actually living outside the district, according to the release.

Well hell lets apply the lefts logic,must be all Dems cheat??!!

yes voter fraud is always funny

Only when desperate conspiracy theorists are only able to turn up a single person who voted ONE time in the wrong county :laugh:

one time try again

Ayala allegedly voted in various Bridgeport Democratic Town Committee elections, a municipal primary election and a state primary election between 2009 and 2012 in districts inconsistent with the location of her residence, according to the release.

So a single woman voted one time each in several elections in the wrong county?

DEMOCRAT CONSPIRACY!!!!!!! CALL IN THE NATIONAL GUARD!!!!!

Only when desperate conspiracy theorists are only able to turn up a single person who voted ONE time in the wrong county :laugh:

one time try again

Ayala allegedly voted in various Bridgeport Democratic Town Committee elections, a municipal primary election and a state primary election between 2009 and 2012 in districts inconsistent with the location of her residence, according to the release.

single as in not married

the article states the mom was involved as well

so there are at least two

A big deal is made about this, but a Texas governor gets indicted for abuse of power and the righties are making all sorts of excuses? Give me a break! We all know which crime is worse, but we also know that in Republican Texas "the fix is in".

A big deal is made about this, but a Texas governor gets indicted for abuse of power and the righties are making all sorts of excuses? Give me a break! We all know which crime is worse, but we also know that in Republican Texas "the fix is in".
Deflection alert.

It's not proof they don't

Partisan foolishness isn't helping you

Partisan foolishness? Please tell me how many millions of votes cast for democrats you think are not real. And how the arrest of 1 person proves that.

Birfers crack me up. It doesn't make a damn bit of difference what evidence is provided to them or who provides it. They believe what they want when they want and for as LONG as they want.

Partisan foolishness? Please tell me how many millions of votes cast for democrats you think are not real. And how the arrest of 1 person proves that.
Prove it doesn't :)

after a five year study a Federal Judge ruled voter fraud is virtually non existant. Doesn't matter. Republicans want to crack down on something that doesn't exist so they can say their crackdown was a big success.

after a five year study a Federal Judge ruled voter fraud is virtually non existant. Doesn't matter. Republicans want to crack down on something that doesn't exist so they can say their crackdown was a big success.
In person voter fraud.

The dead and felons don't show up like this winner and her mom did.

one time try again

Ann Coulture did the same thing and did not go to jail....

So she did not vote twice in the same elections, just in the wrong district??? Haven't read the link yet.....

This can be prevented by the State cross checking the voter across the state/voting precincts making certain they are not registered twice or more!!!

In person voter fraud.

The dead and felons don't show up like this winner and her mom did.

there's not enough voter fraud to unseat the local dog catcher... but if you insist ! LMAO !

I say apply voter ID cards. Then when the RW's lose elections they can't bitch ... oh wait, sure they can. There's always Dems forged ID cards and used them over and over 500,000 times ..

Forum List

Back