Bridge collapses before even being used.

This bridge is out in the middle of the Giggleweeds… Its a great day roadtrip, but leave before dark...

Tulip Viaduct - Wikipedia

I love Indiana...

across-tulip-trestle-built-indiana-s-greene-county-viaduct-one-o-fthe-world-s-longest-railroad-bridges-covered-49768357.jpg

86.jpg

4858307012_38744022ef_m.jpg

inrd-santa-train-8-tulip-in-12-06-03-l.jpg

Would you ride in an airliner built by the low bidder?
Every airliner is built by the low bidder.

Is that why you spend so much time at home?
What makes you think I spend lotsa time at home? I was oitnofnthe country most of the last week week of June.

What exactly are you trying to say?
I fat fingered the keyboard. Out of the country most of the last week of June.

Would you ride in an airliner built by the low bidder?

What makes you think I spend lotsa time at home? I was oitnofnthe country most of the last week week of June.

And that turned you into a uncoordinated tard?

Are you really having a hard time here or are you playing the "I'm a stupid republican" game?

Are you really having a hard time here or are you playing the "I'm a stupid republican" game?

Your excuse seems rather flimsy....just sayin.

My excuse for what?

My excuse for what?

Are ya daft?

"I fat fingered the keyboard. Out of the country most of the last week of June."

WTF does being out of the country a week ago have to do with "fat fingering" the keyboard?

My excuse for what?

Are ya daft?

"I fat fingered the keyboard. Out of the country most of the last week of June."

WTF does being out of the country a week ago have to do with "fat fingering" the keyboard?
You said I spent lotsa time at home, I said I was out of the country most of last week.

Do try to keep up.

My excuse for what?

Are ya daft?

You said I spent lotsa time at home, I said I was out of the country most of last week.

Do try to keep up.

Ya dumbfuck!!!!
I never said that. Whats with you dems and info retention?
It's like you're high everyday from dusk till dawn.

My excuse for what?

Are ya daft?

Do try to keep up.

Ya dumbfuck!!!!
Me? Dude it wasn't 20 minutes ago, how did you forget already?

The company claimed the bridge could withstand a Category 5 hurricane. The bridge had been completed for three days, except was still roped off from the public and had not been used when it collapsed of its own weight.

They claimed that their company could give the bridge an artistic touch, as opposed to traditional bridges, which lack aesthetic beauty.

maxresdefault.jpg

View attachment 268140

th

th

th

1309338230.jpg

It was the architect
AN affirmative action diversity winner

when third worlders are pushed ahead and get special treatment WE ALL LOSE

This is why I dont use black ,3rd worlder, or women doctors
White males or male Jews ONLY

A dr bombay or Oriental asian in an emergency room OK .....ill let em slide

I dont care cause i dont know if you got special treatment simply because of the color of your skin or you simply were born with a vagina .
Im sure their are highly competent ones out there ...I still don't care and these losers take away from your success and achievements

So who gave the final approval for the bridge design? You think the architect was able to approve his own design? You don't know much about bridges, do you?

Is it that obvious ive never built a bridge ?.....derp
Im not stupid to think that asthetics matter over sound engineering

Even someone who has never built a bridge should know that the state has to approve the design before any work can begin. I promise you the contractor didn't do a thing without full approval before they started, and continuous inspection at every step of the project. Don't blame the architect or contractor if Trump didn't assign qualified inspectors to oversee the project.

Nice how you find a way to blame Donald Trump for some random bridge collapsing in Florida. Do you blame Trump when traffic's backed up too? Then again, I have seen people blaming him for the weather.

My excuse for what?

Are ya daft?

Do try to keep up.

Ya dumbfuck!!!!
Me? Dude it wasn't 20 minutes ago, how did you forget already?

Because I never said it?

The company claimed the bridge could withstand a Category 5 hurricane. The bridge had been completed for three days, except was still roped off from the public and had not been used when it collapsed of its own weight.

They claimed that their company could give the bridge an artistic touch, as opposed to traditional bridges, which lack aesthetic beauty.

maxresdefault.jpg

View attachment 268140

th

th

th

1309338230.jpg

It was the architect

I dont care cause i dont know if you got special treatment simply because of the color of your skin or you simply were born with a vagina .
Im sure their are highly competent ones out there ...I still don't care and these losers take away from your success and achievements

So who gave the final approval for the bridge design? You think the architect was able to approve his own design? You don't know much about bridges, do you?

Even someone who has never built a bridge should know that the state has to approve the design before any work can begin. I promise you the contractor didn't do a thing without full approval before they started, and continuous inspection at every step of the project. Don't blame the architect or contractor if Trump didn't assign qualified inspectors to oversee the project.

LOL so NOW the President of the US approves bridge designs and oversees its building? What fantasy world do you live in? Or what drugs are you taking?

maxresdefault.jpg

View attachment 268140

th

th

th

1309338230.jpg

It was the architect

LOL so NOW the President of the US approves bridge designs and oversees its building? What fantasy world do you live in? Or what drugs are you taking?

It's really not a stretch at all. If the president is responsible for the actions of every person in any of his agencies, then he is responsible for the actions of every person in any of his agencies. That's how it works, isn't it?

It was the architect

It's really not a stretch at all. If the president is responsible for the actions of every person in any of his agencies, then he is responsible for the actions of every person in any of his agencies. That's how it works, isn't it?
LOL remind me how you held Obama responsible for the gun running on his watch? Something he actually approved.....

LOL remind me how you held Obama responsible for the gun running on his watch? Something he actually approved.....

You got a credible link for that?

maxresdefault.jpg

View attachment 268140

th

th

th

1309338230.jpg

It was the architect

Wow, you are an ignorant fool.

Why do you base your opinions on falsehoods? Do you think it benefits you to choose to remain an ignorant fool?

Explain why you think that is a good choice.

Forum List

Back