Bridge collapses before even being used.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
The company claimed the bridge could withstand a Category 5 hurricane. The bridge had been completed for three days, except was still roped off from the public and had not been used when it collapsed of its own weight.

They claimed that their company could give the bridge an artistic touch, as opposed to traditional bridges, which lack aesthetic beauty.

maxresdefault.jpg

upload_2019-7-6_16-54-40.jpeg

th

th

th

1309338230.jpg

I knew a woman architect, she was very celebrated. I'm certain she had no part of that project.

The company claimed the bridge could withstand a Category 5 hurricane. The bridge had been completed for three days, except was still roped off from the public and had not been used when it collapsed of its own weight.

They claimed that their company could give the bridge an artistic touch, as opposed to traditional bridges, which lack aesthetic beauty.

maxresdefault.jpg

View attachment 268140

th

th

th

1309338230.jpg

It was a Democrat built bridge. You know why.
It was union built, thus just a mediocre product.
It was built over budget and took longer than expected.
Final result proves it because it failed only after 3 day.
Yep, Democrat bridge for sure.

maxresdefault.jpg

View attachment 268140

th

th

th

1309338230.jpg

Obviously built by a republican owned company. They cut every corner they could to increase their profit with the predictable shoddy result.

maxresdefault.jpg

View attachment 268140

th

th

th

1309338230.jpg

Tacoma Narrows?

Did the company build that bridge with no government approved design or inspections? This must have been another of those projects that Trump assigned to Jared.

The bridge had not been completed for 3 days. there was serious cracking noticed 3 days before, the Florida DOT was notified but the guy was on vacataion until after the collapse. The design firm, however, did lie when they said they hadn't experienced anything like this before. Virginia smacked them around when a section of one of the bridges they had designed in Hampton Roads collapsed prior to this.

maxresdefault.jpg

View attachment 268140

th

th

th

1309338230.jpg

It was the architect
AN affirmative action diversity winner

when third worlders are pushed ahead and get special treatment WE ALL LOSE

This is why I dont use black ,3rd worlder, or women doctors
White males or male Jews ONLY

A dr bombay or Oriental asian in an emergency room OK .....ill let em slide

I dont care cause i dont know if you got special treatment simply because of the color of your skin or you simply were born with a vagina .
Im sure their are highly competent ones out there ...I still don't care and these losers take away from your success and achievements

maxresdefault.jpg

View attachment 268140

th

th

th

1309338230.jpg

It was the architect

I dont care cause i dont know if you got special treatment simply because of the color of your skin or you simply were born with a vagina .
Im sure their are highly competent ones out there ...I still don't care and these losers take away from your success and achievements

So who gave the final approval for the bridge design? You think the architect was able to approve his own design? You don't know much about bridges, do you?

maxresdefault.jpg

View attachment 268140

th

th

th

1309338230.jpg

It was the architect

So who gave the final approval for the bridge design? You think the architect was able to approve his own design? You don't know much about bridges, do you?

Is it that obvious ive never built a bridge ?.....derp
Im not stupid to think that asthetics matter over sound engineering

maxresdefault.jpg

View attachment 268140

th

th

th

1309338230.jpg

It was a Democrat built bridge. You know why.
It was union built, thus just a mediocre product.
It was built over budget and took longer than expected.
Final result proves it because it failed only after 3 day.
Yep, Democrat bridge for sure.

It failed because it was oppressed by the dominant narrative in society and it had nothing to do with a lack of merits whatsoever. What people don't understand is that structural engineers haven't traditionally thought about their plans critically looking for flaws in their logic. There simply wasn't any incentive to ensure that bridges don't collapse and kill crowds of people. That's why we need STEAM instead of STEM, so engineers can learn that liberal arts style Critical Thinking. Old fashioned ideas such as empirical facts and positivist thinking are a thing of the past. Simply take a look at this old, frail bridge still being artificially propped up by the patriarchy after all these years as it supports huge trains travelling across a giant ravine.

th

maxresdefault.jpg

View attachment 268140

th

th

th

1309338230.jpg

It was the architect

Even someone who has never built a bridge should know that the state has to approve the design before any work can begin. I promise you the contractor didn't do a thing without full approval before they started, and continuous inspection at every step of the project. Don't blame the architect or contractor if Trump didn't assign qualified inspectors to oversee the project.

maxresdefault.jpg

View attachment 268140

th

th

th

1309338230.jpg

It was the architect

Even someone who has never built a bridge should know that the state has to approve the design before any work can begin. I promise you the contractor didn't do a thing without full approval before they started, and continuous inspection at every step of the project. Don't blame the architect or contractor if Trump didn't assign qualified inspectors to oversee the project.

You need to see a third world woman doctor for that trump TDS

Forum List

Back