BRICS summit in India

A strong military alliance between Russia, China and India would go a long way to controlling the warmongers in the Pentagon and White House. It just might prevent WWIII...but then again, maybe not. Banksters love war and they own Hillary. War is the health of the State...and statist warmongers like Hillary, demand a healthy State.

You have to realize that China is a destabilizing force in Asia. Therefore there is no possibility of China forming military alliance with anyone. They have a history of backstabbing other countries. Even Russians do not trust them. It is just that the current geopolitics has forced Russia to compromise and make friends with Chinese till the storm is over.
I am aware that China is threatening it's neighbors, but they must know the USA intends to impose it's hegemony throughout the world even to the extent of causing WWIII. They would do themselves a favor by aligning with Russia and India to contain American ambitions. This could be wishful thinking on my part, as China is lead by a bunch of corrupt psychopaths, just like the USA.

As always, government whether lead by a dictator or elected leader, ultimately leads to war.

You gotta admit the notion is amusing. Sure, during the Cold War India was the USSR's bitch, but a military pact among that cast of characters is pretty absurd.

I am beginning to understand why you make stupid one-liners. It is because you do not know anything. India always had independent foreign policy. India's foreign policies had been driven by interests of India alone. It had nothing to do with Soviet Union or USA.

Yeah, right. India spent the entire Cold War bent over for the Soviets. You've probably still got hammer and sickle marks on your ass.

That is not correct .....

Of course it is. Throughout the Cold War the USSR owned India. Don't shoot the messenger.

Usually countries do not develop nuclear weapons so that they can become somebody's sidekick. .....

India didn't have nuclear weapons during the Cold War, when they were fetching coffee for their Soviet masters during the day and flattening their head on the USSR headboard at night.

I am beginning to understand why you make stupid one-liners. It is because you do not know anything. India always had independent foreign policy. India's foreign policies had been driven by interests of India alone. It had nothing to do with Soviet Union or USA.

Yeah, right. India spent the entire Cold War bent over for the Soviets. You've probably still got hammer and sickle marks on your ass.

Of course it is. Throughout the Cold War the USSR owned India. Don't shoot the messenger.

Usually countries do not develop nuclear weapons so that they can become somebody's sidekick. .....

India didn't have nuclear weapons during the Cold War, when they were fetching coffee for their Soviet masters during the day and flattening their head on the USSR headboard at night.

For your information, India was the first country in Asia to build its nuclear reactor on its own way before Japan or China did. India is the only country in Asia to have launched successful mission to Mars. India is the only Asian country to have two successful lunar missions. I used to think that you were not a racist guy but I was wrong about you. You are nothing but a closet racist prick.

Now ask N Korea how it bitch slaps Japan :)

Last edited:
A strong military alliance between Russia, China and India would go a long way to controlling the warmongers in the Pentagon and White House. It just might prevent WWIII...but then again, maybe not. Banksters love war and they own Hillary. War is the health of the State...and statist warmongers like Hillary, demand a healthy State.

You have to realize that China is a destabilizing force in Asia. Therefore there is no possibility of China forming military alliance with anyone. They have a history of backstabbing other countries. Even Russians do not trust them. It is just that the current geopolitics has forced Russia to compromise and make friends with Chinese till the storm is over.
I am aware that China is threatening it's neighbors, but they must know the USA intends to impose it's hegemony throughout the world even to the extent of causing WWIII. They would do themselves a favor by aligning with Russia and India to contain American ambitions. This could be wishful thinking on my part, as China is lead by a bunch of corrupt psychopaths, just like the USA.

As always, government whether lead by a dictator or elected leader, ultimately leads to war.

As you have pointed out, China is run by corrupt elites. Corruption is quite rampant in China and it trickles down to junior party leaders as well. The ruling dispensation in China has petty mindset which does not believe in live and let live. This makes it impossible for China to become an ally of any country. Russia would have maintained a safe distance from China if the current geopolitics had not forced them to compromise and work with China.

Corruption is rampant wherever government exists and where BIG unlimited government exists, like in China and the USA, corruption is even worse.

While China is a threat to it's neighbors thanks to a government run by tyrants, the USA is a threat to the whole world thanks to a government run by warmongering idiots. The world knows this...

US the biggest threat to world peace in 2013 – poll

As you have pointed out, China is run by corrupt elites. Corruption is quite rampant in China and it trickles down to junior party leaders as well. The ruling dispensation in China has petty mindset which does not believe in live and let live. This makes it impossible for China to become an ally of any country. Russia would have maintained a safe distance from China if the current geopolitics had not forced them to compromise and work with China.

Government wherever it exists, is corrupt. Big unlimited government like those of China and the USA, are even more corrupt.

China may threaten it's neighbors, but the USA threatens the whole world thanks to a bunch of lying scumbag corrupt warmonging politicians. The world knows it, but Americans don't.

For your information, India was the first country in Asia to build its nuclear reactor on its own way before Japan or China did. India is the only country in Asia to have launched successful mission to Mars. India is the only Asian country to have two successful lunar missions. I used to think that you were not a racist guy but I was wrong about you. You are nothing but a closet racist prick.

How's that deflection working out for ya? Not so well?

India did not have nuclear weapons during the Cold War, dope.

Your irrational hatred seems to compliment your OCD quite nicely.

I have a feeling you get 50 cents per post from China. Sad thing is that you could do better if you upgraded your skills and joined American skilled labor pool.

India had nuclear weapons since late sixties. Even today, it has qualitative edge over all other Asian countries including your China. It is the only Asian country that has mastered extremely complex technology that uses Thorium for both civilian and military applications. Your posts indicate that you neither know about nuclear science nor political science. Are you an Asian supremacist or something like that? If so, I am glad you are butt-hurt.

Government wherever it exists, is corrupt. Big unlimited government like those of China and the USA, are even more corrupt.

China may threaten it's neighbors, but the USA threatens the whole world thanks to a bunch of lying scumbag corrupt warmonging politicians. The world knows it, but Americans don't.

Corruption in China is at a whole different level. There is a culture of forcing people to do things under the fear of boot on the neck. This morphs Chinese national psyche into a shape which down plays the need to be reasonable to others. This mentality forces them to see others as enemies that need to be neutralized. Good example of this can be seen in how struggle for political supremacy plays out among Chinese elites. The guy who kills his opponent and his families first is the winner.

US may not be perfect but comparing US to China is insincere.

I have a feeling you get 50 cents per post from China. Sad thing is that you could do better if you upgraded your skills and joined American skilled labor pool.

Again your hate has made you irrational.

India had nuclear weapons since late sixties. ....

Incorrect. Or, are you lying on purpose?

Corruption in China is at a whole different level. There is a culture of forcing people to do things under the fear of boot on the neck. This morphs Chinese national psyche into a shape which down plays the need to be reasonable to others. This mentality forces them to see others as enemies that need to be neutralized. Good example of this can be seen in how struggle for political supremacy plays out among Chinese elites. The guy who kills his opponent and his families first is the winner.

I don't think so. While government force and coercion is more evident in China, the same thing exists in the USA and is progressively getting worse.

It is said Americans break the law on average three times a day...unknowingly. When the average American breaks the law he faces consequences, even jail time. The wealthy and connected American can buy a different level of justice, the average American can't. No doubt this is also true in China.

India had nuclear weapons since late sixties. ....

Incorrect. Or, are you lying on purpose?

Lying is your specialty not mine. You would learn a lot if you would shut your pie hole and listen. India was the first country in Asia to acquire nuclear know-how and that was in 1948. At that time China had no idea what nuclear technology was as it was busy with people's revolution aka bayoneting Chinese peasants. Indians were reluctant to build nuclear weapons so they did not proceed with building nuclear weapons till 1968 when geopolitical situation forced them to do so. China acquired nuclear know-how somewhere around mid sixties and immediately proceeded to build nuclear weapons.

If that helps you sleep at night, so be it :)

I don't think so. While government force and coercion is more evident in China, the same thing exists in the USA and is progressively getting worse.

It is said Americans break the law on average three times a day...unknowingly. When the average American breaks the law he faces consequences, even jail time. The wealthy and connected American can buy a different level of justice, the average American can't. No doubt this is also true in China.

I think you are comparing apples and oranges. Even though you can argue that the election process in the USA is corrupt to some degree but, I have never heard of anything like Chinese Political Purge taking place in the USA. A US president does not have to kill his/her opponent and the family of the opponent to become the president of the USA. Just look at how Xi Jinping is consolidating his power. He is systematically going after supporters of Jiang Zemin. He is even undertaking painful process of dismantling 610 Office because it was founded by Jiang Zemin. Xi Jinping knows that he will not be safe till he eradicates everyone who opposes him. BTW, Xi Jinping is a core leader now :) For those of you who do not know what a core leader in China is: Mao Zedang was a core leader. This is the most powerful status in China. You have to eliminate a lot of people to get yourself declared a core leader.

You are the one who is all pumped with East Asian Supremacy :)

You are the one who is all pumped with East Asian Supremacy :)

Again, your hate has made you irrational. You are making no sense at all.

Forum List

Back