BRICS summit in India

I am aware that China is threatening it's neighbors, but they must know the USA intends to impose it's hegemony throughout the world even to the extent of causing WWIII. They would do themselves a favor by aligning with Russia and India to contain American ambitions. This could be wishful thinking on my part, as China is lead by a bunch of corrupt psychopaths, just like the USA.

As always, government whether lead by a dictator or elected leader, ultimately leads to war.

As you have pointed out, China is run by corrupt elites. Corruption is quite rampant in China and it trickles down to junior party leaders as well. The ruling dispensation in China has petty mindset which does not believe in live and let live. This makes it impossible for China to become an ally of any country. Russia would have maintained a safe distance from China if the current geopolitics had not forced them to compromise and work with China.

Government wherever it exists, is corrupt. Big unlimited government like those of China and the USA, are even more corrupt.

China may threaten it's neighbors, but the USA threatens the whole world thanks to a bunch of lying scumbag corrupt warmonging politicians. The world knows it, but Americans don't.

US the biggest threat to world peace in 2013 – poll

Corruption in China is at a whole different level. There is a culture of forcing people to do things under the fear of boot on the neck. This morphs Chinese national psyche into a shape which down plays the need to be reasonable to others. This mentality forces them to see others as enemies that need to be neutralized. Good example of this can be seen in how struggle for political supremacy plays out among Chinese elites. The guy who kills his opponent and his families first is the winner.

US may not be perfect but comparing US to China is insincere.
I don't think so. While government force and coercion is more evident in China, the same thing exists in the USA and is progressively getting worse.

It is said Americans break the law on average three times a day...unknowingly. When the average American breaks the law he faces consequences, even jail time. The wealthy and connected American can buy a different level of justice, the average American can't. No doubt this is also true in China.

I think you are comparing apples and oranges. Even though you can argue that the election process in the USA is corrupt to some degree but, I have never heard of anything like Chinese Political Purge taking place in the USA. A US president does not have to kill his/her opponent and the family of the opponent to become the president of the USA. Just look at how Xi Jinping is consolidating his power. He is systematically going after supporters of Jiang Zemin. He is even undertaking painful process of dismantling 610 Office because it was founded by Jiang Zemin. Xi Jinping knows that he will not be safe till he eradicates everyone who opposes him. BTW, Xi Jinping is a core leader now :) For those of you who do not know what a core leader in China is: Mao Zedang was a core leader. This is the most powerful status in China. You have to eliminate a lot of people to get yourself declared a core leader.
Agreed...murderous purges do not exist in the USA, which might be the only difference.

As you have pointed out, China is run by corrupt elites. Corruption is quite rampant in China and it trickles down to junior party leaders as well. The ruling dispensation in China has petty mindset which does not believe in live and let live. This makes it impossible for China to become an ally of any country. Russia would have maintained a safe distance from China if the current geopolitics had not forced them to compromise and work with China.

Your irrational hatred seems to compliment your OCD quite nicely.

I have a feeling you get 50 cents per post from China. Sad thing is that you could do better if you upgraded your skills and joined American skilled labor pool.

Again your hate has made you irrational.

You are the one who is all pumped with East Asian Supremacy :)

Again, your hate has made you irrational. You are making no sense at all.

Dude, it is you who is defending murderous regime of China because of your shared heritage. It is you who is full of hate towards people who are standing up to Chinese hegemony. Look in the mirror, dripping poop.

Government wherever it exists, is corrupt. Big unlimited government like those of China and the USA, are even more corrupt.

China may threaten it's neighbors, but the USA threatens the whole world thanks to a bunch of lying scumbag corrupt warmonging politicians. The world knows it, but Americans don't.

US the biggest threat to world peace in 2013 – poll

Corruption in China is at a whole different level. There is a culture of forcing people to do things under the fear of boot on the neck. This morphs Chinese national psyche into a shape which down plays the need to be reasonable to others. This mentality forces them to see others as enemies that need to be neutralized. Good example of this can be seen in how struggle for political supremacy plays out among Chinese elites. The guy who kills his opponent and his families first is the winner.

US may not be perfect but comparing US to China is insincere.
I don't think so. While government force and coercion is more evident in China, the same thing exists in the USA and is progressively getting worse.

It is said Americans break the law on average three times a day...unknowingly. When the average American breaks the law he faces consequences, even jail time. The wealthy and connected American can buy a different level of justice, the average American can't. No doubt this is also true in China.

I think you are comparing apples and oranges. Even though you can argue that the election process in the USA is corrupt to some degree but, I have never heard of anything like Chinese Political Purge taking place in the USA. A US president does not have to kill his/her opponent and the family of the opponent to become the president of the USA. Just look at how Xi Jinping is consolidating his power. He is systematically going after supporters of Jiang Zemin. He is even undertaking painful process of dismantling 610 Office because it was founded by Jiang Zemin. Xi Jinping knows that he will not be safe till he eradicates everyone who opposes him. BTW, Xi Jinping is a core leader now :) For those of you who do not know what a core leader in China is: Mao Zedang was a core leader. This is the most powerful status in China. You have to eliminate a lot of people to get yourself declared a core leader.
Agreed...murderous purges do not exist in the USA, which might be the only difference.

Pettiness of China has put China at conflict with all its major neighbors. This will potentially keep China bogged down in Asia. This coupled with China's poor progress in developing cutting technologies will prevent China from realizing its superpower dreams. US on the other hand has good relations with all its neighbors. So US will never be bogged down in N America. This enables US to engage countries that are far from the US. This is essential for any country that wants to become a superpower. I am surprised that Chinese leadership failed to realized this simple concept.

Your irrational hatred seems to compliment your OCD quite nicely.

I have a feeling you get 50 cents per post from China. Sad thing is that you could do better if you upgraded your skills and joined American skilled labor pool.

Dude, it is you who is defending murderous regime of China because of your shared heritage. ....

What the hell do you think you're talking about, fool? Pointing out your irrational, OCD hatred is not "defending" anything, and whatever you are imagining as a "shared heritage" is bound to embarrass you even more.

Dude, it is you who is defending murderous regime of China because of your shared heritage. ....

What the hell do you think you're talking about, fool? Pointing out your irrational, OCD hatred is not "defending" anything, and whatever you are imagining as a "shared heritage" is bound to embarrass you even more.

I am just trying to analyze your stupidity. I did not create your stupidity :) If you want to blame someone for your stupidity, blame Darwin :)

I am just trying to analyze your stupidity. ...

You've got plenty of work to do on your own OCD, headcase.

I am just trying to analyze your stupidity. ...

You've got plenty of work to do on your own OCD, headcase.

You post a lot more than I do. So it looks like, I will have to analyze your OCD in addition to your stupidity :)

Forum List

Back