Bricklayer's qualities, identities, or activities

American kids don't want to do that kind of work anymore.

Here in Michigan, (born and bred)

...from what I hear it can be hard to find a good tender now a days!

Have three sons (two by birth plus their older brother) two of the three are mason apprentices my first born is not. He works by the hour for the union, city work construction subsurface, bridges, roads, etc... and specializes in laying pipe (concrete pipe, manholes, water drains, etc..) so they are all working the "3-D's" dirty, dangerous, and difficult - honest carriers.

salute.gif

Only Mexicans lay bricks here in Texas.
With the election of Trump your kids kids might still be masons.

My work here is in hopes that my kids, [y]our kids, and their kid's kid's kids none of them, never ever fall pray to the systematic Title IV-D family court and the disastrous incentives that have created most all Divorce (an industry) and FRACKING 'fracturing the family parent child relationships fractionalizing time together and time apart' all across America; one generation after another; family business... judge's kids are judges, sheriff's kids are cops, lawyer's kids are attorneys / public pretenders, etc... mostly Title IV-D contractors working in the child support industry are just statist feeding off the rest of us like parasites. Sucking our families dry one case at a time at the expense of social security (WELFARE) and ultimately the taxpayer; bleeding America, transferring family wealth one generation after the other.
hellno.gif

There is more money going to the service fees, interest on arrears , incentives, EVER INCREASING EXPENDITURES for the next budget allotment, ect.... than any assistance going to actual needy families. What was set out to help families only helps the system [county Title IV-D fund], so instead of children being abandoned-they are being forcibly removed and these [unwanted often 'ex parte' or 'otherwise'] services are costing taxpayers more than welfare to any family. Cost Avoidance allegedly being through Child Support, fat chance-instead it is just a revenue scheme at the expense of children and families and the family unit. I vow for 50 / 50 parenting time with joint legal and joint physical custody in situations where the parents cannot work out their differences; hopefully promoting families and marriages to stay together.

Last edited:

Fat chance of that.

And there's a reason for that.

YOUR GOING TO SAY THE WALL RIGHT?
We got that covered here:

The reason I can see is...
People with sedentary jobs (sedentary work) who set on their asses tend to make more money than those who work hard with their hands at the '3-Ds' - a direct result of taking God's portable property, gold, silver, copper, etc. out of the money (substance) and replacing it with (fiat currency) a debt based currency.

The NEW DEAL!!! Where the backs of every American and their children are pledged 'birth certificate' the creditors on account, the account of the United States deficit spending [Federal Title IV-D Fun[ding]], backed by We the People's faith and credit.
Code of Federal Regulations § 404.1567

Title IV-D INVENTORY

339511_300014486700058_1634333217_o-jpg.170629

Attachments

• 339511_300014486700058_1634333217_o.jpg
    339511_300014486700058_1634333217_o.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 435
Last edited:

Fat chance of that.

People with sedentary jobs (sedentary work) who set on their asses tend to make more money than those who work hard with their hands at the '3-Ds' - a direct result of taking God's portable property, gold, silver, copper, etc. out of the money (substance) and replacing it with (fiat currency) a debt based currency.

The NEW DEAL!!! Where the backs of every American and their children are pledged 'birth certificate' the creditors on account, the account of the United States deficit spending [Federal Title IV-D Fun[ding]], backed by We the People's faith and credit.

Title IV-D INVENTORY

Actually no.
The reason is the beaners come in such numbers that the average bricklayer only makes 12 bucks an hour forcing white people out of the market.
Add the fact that the beaners send the majority of that 12 bucks back to mehico where they can live for peanuts when they retire.

Think about this...I'm 52 years old and I cut grass as a teenager in the summer for 20 bucks a pop which included weed eating and edging.
Now 35+ years later it cost 25 bucks.....for a beaner to do it.

And off course there is a stigma involved. White kids now feel that mowing grass or bricklaying is a job for beaners and they feel it's beneath them. Which of course robs our American youth the chance to earn some bucks and learn the value of a hard days work.
This also applies to fast food and all the other jobs our kids used to cut their teeth on thus we're raising a bunch of entitled little shits with no work ethic.

Children don't win when one parent 'Wins' custody!!!!
crybaby.gif

Thats true to a certain extent.
I was raised in a one parent home after my father died and it did retard my development.
All it took was living with a buddy with no electricity,cooking in the fireplace and taking cold showers in January to let me know that I didnt want to live that way and I did something about it.

Hello, I AM, Brick Layer
I support family rights and 50/50 parenting; Title IV-D practical application research and remedy. I hope that with my postings that I am able to reach at least one...

A situation or condition that results from the coexistence of disparate or antagonistic qualities, identities, or activities: the national schizophrenia that results from carrying out an unpopular war.
[War on families, war on children and fathers.]

MalachI 4:6 Luke 1:17

AKA MichiganianMan
MichiganianMan
AKA Darren Edward
Darren Edward

PostScript, my first thread
FEDERAL TITLE IV 'WELFARE' PART D 'CHILD SUPPORT' (Law) Education & Awareness
Welcome, Brick Layer.

IIRC Moonglow is also a brick mason.

You guys should bond.

Hello, I AM, Brick Layer
I support family rights and 50/50 parenting; Title IV-D practical application research and remedy. I hope that with my postings that I am able to reach at least one...

A situation or condition that results from the coexistence of disparate or antagonistic qualities, identities, or activities: the national schizophrenia that results from carrying out an unpopular war.

AKA MichiganianMan
MichiganianMan
AKA Darren Edward
Darren Edward

Welcome, Brick Layer.

IIRC Moonglow is also a brick mason.

You guys should bond.
No I'm not into Flemish..

Fat chance of that.

Title IV-D INVENTORY

Actually no.
The reason is the beaners come in such numbers that the average bricklayer only makes 12 bucks an hour forcing white people out of the market.
Add the fact that the beaners send the majority of that 12 bucks back to mehico where they can live for peanuts when they retire.

Think about this...I'm 52 years old and I cut grass as a teenager in the summer for 20 bucks a pop which included weed eating and edging.

And off course there is a stigma involved. White kids now feel that mowing grass or bricklaying is a job for beaners and they feel it's beneath them. Which of course robs our American youth the chance to earn some bucks and learn the value of a hard days work.
This also applies to fast food and all the other jobs our kids used to cut their teeth on thus we're raising a bunch of entitled little shits with no work ethic.

$20? Wtf, man? I used to make $3-$10 on an average yard There were no weedeaters. If you wanted a weed gone, you pulled it. Color me jealous of $20 a yard.

Fat chance of that.

Title IV-D INVENTORY

Actually no.

$20? Wtf, man? I used to make $3-$10 on an average yard There were no weedeaters. If you wanted a weed gone, you pulled it. Color me jealous of $20 a yard.

You must outdate me.lol

Fat chance of that.

Title IV-D INVENTORY

Actually no.

You must outdate me.lol
:oops:

Hello, I AM, Brick Layer

AKA MichiganianMan
MichiganianMan
AKA Darren Edward
Darren Edward

Everyone should have a hobby. :thup:

:popcorn:
ACTION!!!! (seeking no money damages)
The Friend of the Court, Sheriff, and the County are the named defendants.

....this is a Pending Case I helped co author with the plaintiff (a close friend of mine); access additional information about this case on the US Court's PACER system.
Please pray for my friend [Title IV-D Poster Child], a victim of the divorce industry, devastated by the Title IV-D corruption; he is having health issues and needs prayers for strength and healing as we see this Title IV-D Case make its way through the wheels of our American justice system; waiting remedy.
NOTICE there is nothing for sale here, I with permission am simply sharing, for others.....;)
https://dockets.justia.com/docket/michigan/miedce/2:2017cv11789/320733

part_1504825403727_img_20170907_1902491-jpg.172384

Last edited:

Fat chance of that.

I would do it. But the problem is that you have to put the bricks straight, or the wall bends. How do all those bricks stay straight even up to the 2nd floor?

crybaby.gif

I was raised in a one parent home after my father died and it did retard my development.
All it took was living with a buddy with no electricity,cooking in the fireplace and taking cold showers in January to let me know that I didnt want to live that way and I did something about it.

Homelessness is a bitch. Many people become homeless by no fault of their own. But getting out of homelessness is impossible. This is because homelessness destroys the mind.

crybaby.gif

Homelessness is a bitch. Many people become homeless by no fault of their own. But getting out of homelessness is impossible. This is because homelessness destroys the mind.

Total bullshit.
If I became homeless again I'd do the same thing again.
Knuckle down and drag myself out of it.
Thankfully the winter of hell gave me a kick in the ass and I havent wanted for the last 32 years.
Retired at 46 without a college degree and the wife is right behind me.
The only people who are perpetually homeless are those with mental or drug/alcohol problems.

crybaby.gif

Total bullshit.
Thankfully the winter of hell gave me a kick in the ass and I havent wanted for the last 32 years.
The only people who are perpetually homeless are those with mental or drug/alcohol problems.

But if I am mental, I still don't want to be homeless. Easy for you, you are a brick layer, so if you are homeless, you just lay a few bricks and make a new home for yourself. But what shall I do? I am mental as well as slow with my hands.

crybaby.gif

Total bullshit.

But if I am mental, I still don't want to be homeless. Easy for you, you are a brick layer, so if you are homeless, you just lay a few bricks and make a new home for yourself. But what shall I do? I am mental as well as slow with my hands.

Okaaaay...you've now become incoherent.

Forum List

Back