Brexit!

upload_2019-10-17_8-27-53.png

Where there is a will, there is a #deal - we have one!

Brexit deal has been struck - Johnson and Juncker announce 'fair and balanced' agreement

P.S. Liberals have been screaming "Brexit is Putin's fault!", so according to their logic Juncker and Johnson are another Putin's puppets.:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Just announced a deal to BREXIT!

On CNN now
Sorry missed it since I don't watch that so called network.

About time. Britain has been trying to get out for a long time. Bet they are happy finally getting close to being in charge of their own country again.

P.S. Liberals have been screaming "Brexit is Putin's fault!", so according to their logic Juncker and Johnson are another Putin's puppets.:auiqs.jpg:

It's the Alinsky method at work. Everyone who is not is "Putin's puppet", while they themselves truly are.

Those who call the people whose words and actions make sense "Putin's puppets" are indeed Deep State's puppets.

Poor Tommy Tainant is going to have to pack up and join the underground railroad for remainers to be shuttled safely back to cheap french wine and german sausages.

I expect this to fall apart in Parliament which either brings about an election an/or hard brexit, or a brexit in January under the same deal.

Mrs May agreed 3 similar deals which got nowhere.Keep dreaming ladies.

LOL. And Merkel was "No extension EVAH!!!!!!! Oh wait, there is a deal. You don't have to take the deal parliament. We can extend it FOREVAH. Just don't tell anybody tee hee hee". Every May deal got closer to the goal line and Boris will get his across or hard Brexit.

As I predicted, the globalists won’t let it happen.

Once again it is delayed, for yet another election.
The will of the people don’t matter to globalists. They will get their mulligan election and “undo” it.

Forum List

Back