Brexit nudged into the long grass

I can't find my crystal ball or my Tarot cards, can I borrow yours?
Just chill out. I will update you when anything happens.
Do you read palms also?
Nope, I just gaze into the middle distance and then things drop into my consciousness. Its a blessing...........and a curse.
Most people call that trippin"........ :eusa_whistle:

Hey you funny, bro!!!

Greg

Just chill out. I will update you when anything happens.
Do you read palms also?
Nope, I just gaze into the middle distance and then things drop into my consciousness. Its a blessing...........and a curse.

What an idiot:

"German support for EU, Angela Merkel surges after Brexit: poll"

German support for EU, Angela Merkel surges after Brexit: poll
Idiot? Who Merkel or Tommy? :dunno:
Both...

Try reading it again tainted as the reality is the EU are trying to push open borders because they know they need them and they need our trade. The UK just needs to stand firm and say NO NO NO and the EU will collapse. They have found out that the EU needs Britain more than Britain needs the EU and are starting to give in to certain demqands, the longer we leave the withdrawal from the EU, or the more we win in the coming months the more we will be feared in the EU and given everything we want. Unlike you neo marxist cowards we on the right of centre will fight for everything we hold dear, and will not give away our culture, laws, borders or rights just because other neo marxists tell us we must.

Tommy is an idiot aspiring to be a moron. Merkel has gone off the rails on this immigration thing. I really can't understand why she has gone for an "open borders" policy. I agree that the refugees must be helped but in their first country of safety. And that is in the ME. I would encourage Europe to be generous to those in need but that does not extend to resettling them in Europe. They need stability and safety AT HOME as soon as possible.

Greg

Do you read palms also?

What an idiot:

"German support for EU, Angela Merkel surges after Brexit: poll"

German support for EU, Angela Merkel surges after Brexit: poll
Idiot? Who Merkel or Tommy? :dunno:
Both...
Personally I could care less about British or EU politics, I don't live there. I do think it's funny when people start pretending they're the Oracle at Delphi or Nostradamus, neither of which could tell the future either..........

Brexit: Theresa May says talks won't start in 2016 - BBC News

By the time Theresa gets round to it most of the old racists who voted for it will be dead and there will be a new government.

People will have seen the effects in their everyday lives and will vote for parties who are pro Europe.

Sit back and watch the show.
What do you mean they will be dead?
The good old days, huh?

That is what he is hoping for a return to good old neo marxist values of execution without trial and the dissappearance of those that voice against the government. Just like he left in Russia

Forum List

Back