Brexit nudged into the long grass

The US has recovered completely from Brexit in less than a month. England is doing rather well too. Business is basically back to normal. A nonevent. With attacks in Germany, they will exit soon as well.

Brexit: Theresa May says talks won't start in 2016 - BBC News

By the time Theresa gets round to it most of the old racists who voted for it will be dead and there will be a new government.

People will have seen the effects in their everyday lives and will vote for parties who are pro Europe.

Sit back and watch the show.

No chance of you neo marxists getting back in power while there is someone who remembers Rotherham. Why do you think that labour want to get rid of Corbyn

The US has recovered completely from Brexit in less than a month. England is doing rather well too. Business is basically back to normal. A nonevent. With attacks in Germany, they will exit soon as well.

What an idiot.

"Brexit causes dramatic drop in UK economy

Britain's decision to leave the EU has led to a "dramatic deterioration" in economic activity, not seen since the aftermath of the financial crisis.

Data from IHS Markit's Purchasing Managers' Index, or PMI, shows a fall to 47.7 in July, the lowest level since April in 2009. A reading below 50 indicates contraction.

Both manufacturing and service sectors saw a decline in output and orders.

Brexit causes dramatic drop in UK economy, data suggests - BBC News

I can't find my crystal ball or my Tarot cards, can I borrow yours?
Just chill out. I will update you when anything happens.
Do you read palms also?
Nope, I just gaze into the middle distance and then things drop into my consciousness. Its a blessing...........and a curse.
Most people call that trippin"........ :eusa_whistle:

What an idiot:

"German support for EU, Angela Merkel surges after Brexit: poll"

German support for EU, Angela Merkel surges after Brexit: poll

I can't find my crystal ball or my Tarot cards, can I borrow yours?
Just chill out. I will update you when anything happens.
Do you read palms also?
Nope, I just gaze into the middle distance and then things drop into my consciousness. Its a blessing...........and a curse.
Most people call that trippin"........ :eusa_whistle:

What an idiot:

"German support for EU, Angela Merkel surges after Brexit: poll"

German support for EU, Angela Merkel surges after Brexit: poll
Idiot? Who Merkel or Tommy? :dunno:

What an idiot.

"Brexit causes dramatic drop in UK economy

Britain's decision to leave the EU has led to a "dramatic deterioration" in economic activity, not seen since the aftermath of the financial crisis.

Data from IHS Markit's Purchasing Managers' Index, or PMI, shows a fall to 47.7 in July, the lowest level since April in 2009. A reading below 50 indicates contraction.

Both manufacturing and service sectors saw a decline in output and orders.

Brexit causes dramatic drop in UK economy, data suggests - BBC News

And, surprise, well not really, the economy is recovering. You marxists are funny.

Forum List

Back