Brexit Dividend - 6 hour wait to get through customs

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Getting on and off the Dover ferry used to be a stress free experience. You drove on, went for a cup of tea and then drove off an hour later. No passports , no checks. It was very user friendly.

Post brexit the french now want to see your passports. This is because we no longer have freedom of movement. And so the queues build up.

Brexit headcases are blaming the french for not taking on enough staff. Normal folk wonder why our craziness should see the French have to spend more money.

Another brexit dividend brought to you by stupid people.

Getting on and off the Dover ferry used to be a stress free experience. You drove on, went for a cup of tea and then drove off an hour later. No passports , no checks. It was very user friendly.

Post brexit the french now want to see your passports. This is because we no longer have freedom of movement. And so the queues build up.

Brexit headcases are blaming the french for not taking on enough staff. Normal folk wonder why our craziness should see the French have to spend more money.

Another brexit dividend brought to you by stupid people.

There is still freedom of movement within Schengen countries. You don’t have to show your passport, Brexit or no Brexit.

Also, there are not enough people manning the airports. Everywhere.

There is still freedom of movement within Schengen countries. You don’t have to show your passport, Brexit or no Brexit.

Also, there are not enough people manning the airports. Everywhere.
We are just lucky that we now have so much freedom to sit in queues on hot sunny days.

You still had to show your passports, because you weren’t in Schengen.
We didnt. We waved them at the booth and they looked bored. It was seemless.
I also got into Spain without a passport one year. I "lost" it in the airport.They waved me through and told me to report it to the police. Luckily I found it when we unpacked.
That was before we cast off the stalinist yoke and gained freedom..

We used to go to Europe every year. It isnt worth the trouble now. Britain has even givin up on issuing passports since brexit.
Probably just for you. Other Limey trash seem able to infest the world. No worries though, I'm confident the new master your betters choose for you will fix everything.

The brexit shambles continues. Massive ueues and people pissing on the side of the road. Lots of holidays being ruined. I hope they are all brexit trash. They voted for this.

Forum List

Back