Brexit benefit - Festiival of Brexit misses visitor number target by 66 million

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Pissing myself laughing at this. Nobody wanted to visit it and the performers insisted that the name was changed because they didnt want the stigma of a brexit association.

Its the millenium equivalent of playing Sun City. Only wankers would do it.

Another 120 million pissed away by this shit government.

I thought electing Trump was bad but Brexit has turned out to be an even worse act of mass self-sabotage.

Every time Tainted Tommy starts this same thread again, that he has already started about two dozen times before, it gets more absurd and pathetic than his previous efforts at it.

Perhaps that's his underlying purpose, here, to see if he can achieve lower and lower nadirs of pathetic whininess. Perhaps the explicit agenda of wishing that his nation was ruled over by foreign powers is really secondary to that, or even nothing more than a vehicle to that.

I thought electing Trump was bad but Brexit has turned out to be an even worse act of mass self-sabotage.
I dont think there is much difference.Remember Americans voted against Trump in a majority. That puts you higher up the food chain.

Every time Tainted Tommy starts this same thread again, that he has already started about two dozen times before, it gets more absurd and pathetic than his previous efforts at it.

Perhaps that's his underlying purpose, here, to see if he can achieve lower and lower nadirs of pathetic whininess. Perhaps the explicit agenda of wishing that his nation was ruled over by foreign powers is really secondary to that, or even nothing more than a vehicle to that.
Um. Its a story that was only released yesterday. So its unlikely that I have posted about it before. You have comprehension issues I think.

Um. Its a story that was only released yesterday. So its unlikely that I have posted about it before. You have comprehension issues I think.

You've been posting thread after thread after thread for weeks, all on exactly the same topic, which is how deeply you hate and resent that your own nation is sovereign and self-ruled rather than ruled by a distant, unaccountable foreign power.

This thread is no different than the roughly two dozen other exactly-same threads than you have already posted.

You've been posting thread after thread after thread for weeks, all on exactly the same topic, which is how deeply you hate and resent that your own nation is sovereign and self-ruled rather than ruled by a distant, unaccountable foreign power.

This thread is no different than the roughly two dozen other exactly-same threads than you have already posted.
Mate, its got fuck all to do with you. If you are too fucking dumb to differentate between threads maybe you should join in conversations at your level.

Forum List

Back