BREXIT Be Damned!

Wow, a whole 8000. I have that number of gun owners within two miles of me. I have 100,000 gun owners within 5 miles of me.

Ok, Nevada's gun death rate is 13.8 per 100,000 people, in Nottinghamshire, we've had 1 gun death between 2004 and 2010, for a population of between 800,000 and 1,000,000. Our gun crime is negligable compared to London, Liverpool or Manchester; and non-existant compared with many parts of the USA

Do you have any idea how fucking stupid you are?

Do you?
What does that have to do with anything?

Restricting gun ownership of peaceable law abiding citizens because others aren't peaceable or law abiding is British logic.

We don't have logic. We make it up as we go along. You should know that by now. :backpedal:

Wow, a whole 8000. I have that number of gun owners within two miles of me. I have 100,000 gun owners within 5 miles of me.

Ok, Nevada's gun death rate is 13.8 per 100,000 people, in Nottinghamshire, we've had 1 gun death between 2004 and 2010, for a population of between 800,000 and 1,000,000. Our gun crime is negligable compared to London, Liverpool or Manchester; and non-existant compared with many parts of the USA

Do you?

You have a homogeneous WHITE population. Take the blacks and Hispanics out of this country and guess what happens. The murder rate drops below yours.

We have a huge population of 3rd world black and Hispanic people who are incredibly violent.

You don't.

See how stupid you are.

Really?

Nottingham Demographics
The 2011 census found the ethnic breakdown of Nottingham was:

• White British: 65.4%
  • White Irish: 0.9%
  • White Gypsy or Irish Traveller: 0.1%
  • Other White: 5.1%
  • White and Black Caribbean: 4.0%
  • White and Black African: 0.7%
  • White and Asian: 1.1%
  • Other mixed: 0.9%
  • Indian: 3.2%
  • Pakistani: 5.5%
  • Bangladeshi: 0.3%
  • Chinese: 2.0%
  • Other Asian: 2.1%
  • African: 3.2%
  • Caribbean: 3.1%
  • Other Black: 1.0%
  • Arab: 0.8%
  • Other ethnic groups: 0.7%
  • BME (not White British: 34.7%
In 2005, it was found that 23% of Nottingham's population belonged to a Black and Minority Ethnic (BME) group, down to 19% in 2001. This percentage is predicted to rise to at least 25% by 2016 and account for at least 33% of all children in the city. In 2010, 30% of all births were to mothers born outside of the United Kingdom. Almost 34% of the population is not White British, according to the most recent census in 2011. Nottingham has a higher-than-average mixed race community than the country as a whole, with 6% of people being ethnically mixed, with 4% mixed white and black Caribbean.

Along with established BME groups, Nottingham is home to many migrant, refugee and asylum seeker populations. Most immigrants to the city come from EU Accession States, Asia and the Middle East. About 15% of the population has been in the United Kingdom since 1991 or sooner.

The population of Nottingham is fairly young, with 28% of the population between 18 and 29, compared to 16% nationally. 31% are 45 years old or older, compared with 42% nationally. This is most likely due to the fact that Nottingham has two major universities with about 60,000 students. http://worldpopulationreview.com/world-cities/nottingham-population/

Yes....a really homogeneous white population...as for our relative stupidity levels, good manners prevent me from commenting further.

So adding up these numbers you have slightly more than 80% white population.

You were saying? Or are you incapable of doing simple arithmetic?

Depends on your definition of what "white" means. If skin colour is that important to you, look at demographics of Nevada, for example, you get 67% "white" which compares with Nottingham's 65% "white". As regards culture and ethnicity, Nevada and Nottingham are quite similar when it comes to the level of "homogeneity". http://worldpopulationreview.com/states/nevada-population/

I get the impression from your posts, you seem to infer that "white" people don't commit crimes?

Actually you are only allowed to possess what the government allows you to possess.

That statement applies to every country on the planet, or are you saying all Americans can buy their own nuclear bomb?

You aren't more civilized, you are more trusting.

...more likely, less paranoid.

I'm more into mitigating risk.

So in other words you are just frightened of everyone else around you.

Come at me, bro.

:11_2_1043:

It's not at all important. Britain urgently needs new and tougher gun control!

Killing in BROAD DAYLIGHT in the "peaceful" London section - Lewisham.

Man shot dead in broad daylight in south London

Oh, wait, it HAS to be fake news! England already has tough gun control.

Too bad nobody told the police so they could enforce it......

ROFL! Another NRA shill fail. Turns out the man was a would be assassin and shot himself by mistake!

“He came to shoot someone else, but he ended up shooting himself,” said a 56-year-old woman who lives near the crime scene.

“The bullet bounced off a car window. You can see on the car window where the bullet bounced off it.

“After it happened, the boy he came to shoot stood there filming him.”

She added: “He’s been there for three hours covered by a sheet. No mum, no dad. It’s really sad.”

A shopkeeper on the nearby high street also said he had heard reports the man shot himself.

“A group of guys were sitting in a car by the [Lloyds] bank and a big guy came up to them with a shotgun,” he said.

“They all got out of the car and ran so the guy decided to damage the car with the back of the gun.

“As he was hitting the windows the gun went off and he shot himself"

You just can't make this up. I'm so glad we have gun control; keeps dangerous toys out of the hands of idiots. Oh, BTW, shotguns have not been banned over here, just tightly controlled. Next?

And you are arguing what exactly?? Ban hitting cars with rifle butts?

Greg

Do you?
What does that have to do with anything?

Restricting gun ownership of peaceable law abiding citizens because others aren't peaceable or law abiding is British logic.

No, it's keeping most of us safe for most of the time. The easiest way for those criminally inclined to get guns is to steal them from "law abiding" people's homes.

It's not at all important. Britain urgently needs new and tougher gun control!

Killing in BROAD DAYLIGHT in the "peaceful" London section - Lewisham.

Oh, wait, it HAS to be fake news! England already has tough gun control.

Too bad nobody told the police so they could enforce it......

ROFL! Another NRA shill fail. Turns out the man was a would be assassin and shot himself by mistake!

“He came to shoot someone else, but he ended up shooting himself,” said a 56-year-old woman who lives near the crime scene.

“The bullet bounced off a car window. You can see on the car window where the bullet bounced off it.

“After it happened, the boy he came to shoot stood there filming him.”

She added: “He’s been there for three hours covered by a sheet. No mum, no dad. It’s really sad.”

A shopkeeper on the nearby high street also said he had heard reports the man shot himself.

“A group of guys were sitting in a car by the [Lloyds] bank and a big guy came up to them with a shotgun,” he said.

“They all got out of the car and ran so the guy decided to damage the car with the back of the gun.

“As he was hitting the windows the gun went off and he shot himself"

You just can't make this up. I'm so glad we have gun control; keeps dangerous toys out of the hands of idiots. Oh, BTW, shotguns have not been banned over here, just tightly controlled. Next?

And you are arguing what exactly?? Ban hitting cars with rifle butts?

Greg
I'm not arguing anything, merely highlighting the fact that another NRA shill attempt to fearmonger has failed.

They're into knives now. The weapon of choice.

We don't have logic. We make it up as we go along. You should know that by now

Interesting use of words, from someone claiming to be British, going from "they" to "we". Where abouts are you from, just out of curiosity?

You killed it by saying 'claiming'.
Interesting that you didn't answer the question, it's OK I don't want your address, relax.

They're into knives now. The weapon of choice.

We don't have logic. We make it up as we go along. You should know that by now

Interesting use of words, from someone claiming to be British, going from "they" to "we". Where abouts are you from, just out of curiosity?

You killed it by saying 'claiming'.
Interesting that you didn't answer the question, it's OK I don't want your address, relax.

It's not interesting atall.

We're done.

The point IS that it has to be fake news because Britain has tough gun control laws - which nobody would dare break, right? - so there could be no gun hence no shooting.
No. Once again, for the rightards retards among us, the point of gun control is to lower the rate of firearm homicides.

But it's ok, I know that won't sink in.

Have you ever seen the distances between houses in the United States? It's a big country, you know.

So the axe murderer shows up in the middle of the night. What are you going to do? Call the police?
So what firearms did you obtain to protect yourself in the US? Or did you go only where there are laws against axe murderers?

Yes....a really homogeneous white population...as for our relative stupidity levels, good manners prevent me from commenting further.
Westwall's was the standard gun nut response. Now you've pointed out Nottingham is more 'diverse' than the US he will either pretend he never made that point or he will witter about 'culture'.

That''s the problem with gun control laws.. Criminals dont follow them.. And they make criminals out of people who want to protect themselves and their right to life..

The UK has 48 gun murders a year. We have 14,500.

Are laws perfect? Nope.

Do they help?

Yup!

Have you taken into account the difference in population numbers?

Forum List

Back